Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread: Doncaster H 14:17 - May 1 with 21133 views442Dale

Lynch, McLaughlin, Keohane, OConnell, Osho, Morley, Rathbone, Lund, Grant, Done, Beesley.

It says on OS that Shaughnessy fit enough to be on the bench so may have a knock. Not really sure why we’ve changed the formation.

Oh and you can bet Doncaster’s young sub keeper will come on and save a penalty to send us down.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread: Doncaster H on 16:44 - May 1 with 2832 viewsNorthernDale

If BBM cannot motivate the team in our situation, then it is obvious that he is not the man to manage the Dale, we have been poor. and disorganised.

We are down with a whimper and contract or no contract, BBM should be put on gardening leave with immediate effect, we cannot carry on in league 2 with BBM poor management.

Done's goal is a false hope.
Match thread: Doncaster H on 16:45 - May 1 with 2780 viewsrichfoad32

Two footed jump in from Smith surely?
Match thread: Doncaster H on 16:49 - May 1 with 2608 viewsTVOS1907

Match thread: Doncaster H on 16:44 - May 1 by NorthernDale

If BBM cannot motivate the team in our situation, then it is obvious that he is not the man to manage the Dale, we have been poor. and disorganised.

We are down with a whimper and contract or no contract, BBM should be put on gardening leave with immediate effect, we cannot carry on in league 2 with BBM poor management.

I don't think we've been poor and disorganised today. The damage has been done in the season's first 40 games.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match thread: Doncaster H on 16:50 - May 1 with 2576 viewsdamaka

Match thread: Doncaster H on 16:38 - May 1 by kel

See, I was correct.

I’m out, my work here is done.

Going playing out with your imaginary friends ?
Match thread: Doncaster H on 16:52 - May 1 with 2497 viewsdamaka

Match thread: Doncaster H on 16:44 - May 1 by NorthernDale

BBM Couldn't manage a h*** on
Match thread: Doncaster H on 16:56 - May 1 with 2365 viewsdamaka

Toothless , gutless inept , my final words of a very poor season
Match thread: Doncaster H on 16:58 - May 1 with 2306 viewsSandyDrum

There were some players today that hardly broke a sweat.
What a pathetic, weak performance that was, one of a team who fully deserves to be relegated.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Match thread: Doncaster H on 16:59 - May 1 with 2250 viewsdamaka

Match thread: Doncaster H on 16:58 - May 1 by SandyDrum

What a pathetic, weak performance that was, one of a team who fully deserves to be relegated.

Cant see us doing any better next season
Login to get fewer ads

Match thread: Doncaster H on 16:59 - May 1 with 2251 viewsrichfoad32

Match thread: Doncaster H on 16:58 - May 1 by SandyDrum

Who lacked effort today then?
Match thread: Doncaster H on 17:01 - May 1 with 2192 viewskel

Match thread: Doncaster H on 16:50 - May 1 by damaka

Going playing out with your imaginary friends ?

Aye, it’s like having an imaginary football club I’d guess.

Enjoy next season. Oh.
Match thread: Doncaster H on 17:01 - May 1 with 2168 viewsdamaka

Match thread: Doncaster H on 16:59 - May 1 by richfoad32

Who lacked effort today then?

Oliie Rathbone gave 110%
Match thread: Doncaster H on 17:01 - May 1 with 2172 viewskel

Match thread: Doncaster H on 16:59 - May 1 by damaka

Cant see us doing any better next season

Not quite your final words then was it?

Christ, you’re thick.
Match thread: Doncaster H on 17:02 - May 1 with 2121 viewsrichfoad32

Match thread: Doncaster H on 17:01 - May 1 by kel

Christ, you’re thick.

Not being funny Kel, surely it's easier to just block him?
Match thread: Doncaster H on 17:04 - May 1 with 2068 viewskel

Match thread: Doncaster H on 17:02 - May 1 by richfoad32

Not being funny Kel, surely it's easier to just block him?

Never blocked anyone on here, not my thing.

I’ll let the bucket play now.
Match thread: Doncaster H on 17:04 - May 1 with 2052 viewsdamaka

Match thread: Doncaster H on 17:01 - May 1 by kel

Christ, you’re thick.

You'll be glad to know i will not be wasting £10 next week though i have thoroughly enjoyed the banter
Match thread: Doncaster H on 17:05 - May 1 with 2037 viewsjoecooke

Manager with no previous experience and Chief executive with no previous experience is why we are where we are. Sad day

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Match thread: Doncaster H on 17:06 - May 1 with 2014 viewsJames1980

Right then I blame Blackpool for not allowing us to sign that left back of their's on loan. They knew it was the missing piece in our jigsaw and if we had one we would be challenging them for a playoff spot. They really screwed us over dragging it out to the last day of the window.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Match thread: Doncaster H on 17:09 - May 1 with 1938 viewsNorthernDale

Bottomley and BBM must be proud of what they have achieved this season, with their poor decisions. It makes you wonder if somebody will come in for one of the most talented managers in the EFL? We can only hope!

Seven years of achievement destroyed by people who could not manage a drinking session in a brewery. I am dreading next season already, with the cheap signings we make next season, due to the loss of income caused by their decisions.
Match thread: Doncaster H on 17:11 - May 1 with 1908 viewsToffeemanc

RELEGATED ON MERIT & RICHLY DESERVED.

The club will be ecstatic that it has happened whilst there is a social media black out.

Nearly 15 months from last watching us play live it has become very easy to forget we are even playing as weekends without it have become the norm.
Unfortunately for me with Bottomley still at the club I won't be coming back anytime soon either.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Match thread: Doncaster H on 17:16 - May 1 with 1823 viewsDalenet

A new opportunity for a set of mugs

"Going down with the Bot"

Lets hope we don't do a Southend.
Match thread: Doncaster H on 17:18 - May 1 with 1770 viewsnordenblue

Match thread: Doncaster H on 17:06 - May 1 by James1980

Right then I blame Blackpool for not allowing us to sign that left back of their's on loan. They knew it was the missing piece in our jigsaw and if we had one we would be challenging them for a playoff spot. They really screwed us over dragging it out to the last day of the window.

Jesus christ that surely must be a wind up James, even if we had signed a left back he would of either been out injured or played on the right wing...

BBM hasn't a fooking clue if he's having a shit or a shave most the time
Match thread: Doncaster H on 17:22 - May 1 with 1714 viewsShun

Match thread: Doncaster H on 16:49 - May 1 by TVOS1907

I don't think we've been poor and disorganised today. The damage has been done in the season's first 40 games.

I’m with you here. We didn’t play badly at all today. We deserve to be relegated over the season as a whole. The apathy I feel to today’s news though says a lot about how the season’s been.

I’m not one for hyperbole, like a lot seem to be on here, and even more on Twitter. We haven’t been the worst side in the league. This isn’t the worst Dale side ever seen, or even the worst in the past decade. We won’t go straight down to the National League.
Match thread: Doncaster H on 17:22 - May 1 with 1711 viewsborodale

Absolutely inept in always from top to bottom, can't see beyond a managed relegation. How can you expect people to pay when there is no will to survive/ compete.
Match thread: Doncaster H on 17:28 - May 1 with 1626 viewsHopwoodblue

Match thread: Doncaster H on 17:22 - May 1 by Shun

I’m with you here. We didn’t play badly at all today. We deserve to be relegated over the season as a whole. The apathy I feel to today’s news though says a lot about how the season’s been.

I’m not one for hyperbole, like a lot seem to be on here, and even more on Twitter. We haven’t been the worst side in the league. This isn’t the worst Dale side ever seen, or even the worst in the past decade. We won’t go straight down to the National League.

Think it depends on how many of the squad leave or are sold as to how we fair next season.

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Match thread: Doncaster H on 17:29 - May 1 with 1611 viewsDalenet

Match thread: Doncaster H on 17:22 - May 1 by Shun

I agree we definitely weren't the worst side and we had players capable of a mid table finish. BBM tactics cost us our League One status.

But most of the team needs to be replaced and nobody knows whether we can compete in League Two yet
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024