Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds United - Home Game 14:47 - May 10 with 4288 viewsTimSaint

Has anyone managed to get tickets for this game yet ?

I'm eligible to buy tomorrow morning, so just wondered whether the purchase process was in anyway different from that of a normal game prior to Covid and what safety checks they have / will put in place.

TimSaint

Leeds United - Home Game on 18:06 - May 10 with 2929 viewsBLEEDRED

I'm eligible to-morrow but think I'll give it a miss as you will not know the rules for entry until after all tickets are sold (will you have to take a test?) arrive at a set time etc.)
Leeds United - Home Game on 19:23 - May 10 with 2885 views1ASIN12

Got our tickets today .

I must admit I was uming and urring to go or not . In the endin came down to my mate just getting the tickets anyway and telling me I’m going !

Kind of glad but I need to take the afternoon of work as like people say we don’t know yet what time we have to arrive etc and there is no way I could finish work at 4 :30 and be at St Marys for 5 or 5:30
Leeds United - Home Game on 07:52 - May 11 with 2734 viewsSalisburySaint

I got ticket yesterday

Once in you could choose a ticket practically anywhere in the ground depending on how much you wanted to pay.

You could choose which Block you wanted, but could not choose individual seats or rows, you just got allocated one automatically

I wanted seat in Block 35, but all I kept getting offered was seat in Row A, which is a sh*t view and open to the elements, which with rain during game is not ideal, so ended up in Block 36 where I was offered around half way back
Leeds United - Home Game on 14:19 - May 11 with 2635 viewsSaintNick

Leeds United - Home Game on 07:52 - May 11 by SalisburySaint

I got ticket yesterday

Once in you could choose a ticket practically anywhere in the ground depending on how much you wanted to pay.

You could choose which Block you wanted, but could not choose individual seats or rows, you just got allocated one automatically

I wanted seat in Block 35, but all I kept getting offered was seat in Row A, which is a sh*t view and open to the elements, which with rain during game is not ideal, so ended up in Block 36 where I was offered around half way back

Reading social media it seems that this game will be slow in selling out, I see so many moaning that they we are charging the fans when Burnley arent charging theirs and that they arent going if they have to get in the ground earlier.

The same people have been moaning all year about no fans in the ground and when they get the chance they turn it down I dont understand it.

Whilst I wouldnt like to go to a reduced capacity game for a whole season the fact is this is a landmark game and the chance to be part of history, one of only 8,000 Saints supporters who will have watched their club in this pandemic

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Leeds United - Home Game on 15:01 - May 11 with 2610 viewsBLEEDRED

Leeds United - Home Game on 14:19 - May 11 by SaintNick

Reading social media it seems that this game will be slow in selling out, I see so many moaning that they we are charging the fans when Burnley arent charging theirs and that they arent going if they have to get in the ground earlier.

The same people have been moaning all year about no fans in the ground and when they get the chance they turn it down I dont understand it.

Whilst I wouldnt like to go to a reduced capacity game for a whole season the fact is this is a landmark game and the chance to be part of history, one of only 8,000 Saints supporters who will have watched their club in this pandemic

I don't think fans are moaning that much!
With it being a 6PM KO this brings its own problems, I would guess the majority work, so getting there at 4/4:30 would be impossible unless they take time of work I could get there for 5:30 but what if my allocated time was 4:30 would I be refused entry? So I have decided to give it a miss.
I don't think fans mind paying, at least the club are not charging £60 like a certain North London club!
Leeds United - Home Game on 15:02 - May 11 with 2610 viewsDorsetIan

Leeds United - Home Game on 14:19 - May 11 by SaintNick

That's encouraging news. I was at the Man City game, so assumed I'd be too low down the pecking order to get a chance with this one.

And despite being thoroughly fed up with this season, I will diving in on Thursday lunchtime if there are any tickets still left!

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Leeds United - Home Game on 15:27 - May 11 with 2595 viewsSaintNick

Leeds United - Home Game on 15:01 - May 11 by BLEEDRED

I don't think fans are moaning that much!
With it being a 6PM KO this brings its own problems, I would guess the majority work, so getting there at 4/4:30 would be impossible unless they take time of work I could get there for 5:30 but what if my allocated time was 4:30 would I be refused entry? So I have decided to give it a miss.
I don't think fans mind paying, at least the club are not charging £60 like a certain North London club!

No one is saying 6pm doesnt bring its own issues, but so far I havent seen any club statements giving any such details it is people surmising that it will be an hour before kick off .

Most of the comments I have seen have been negative about the club charging when Burnley didnt and that they arent going to pay £35 when they can watch in on tv for free

Leeds United - Home Game on 15:47 - May 11 with 2585 viewsButty101

Leeds United - Home Game on 15:27 - May 11 by SaintNick

No one is saying 6pm doesnt bring its own issues, but so far I havent seen any club statements giving any such details it is people surmising that it will be an hour before kick off .

Most of the comments I have seen have been negative about the club charging when Burnley didnt and that they arent going to pay £35 when they can watch in on tv for free

I would have guessed you would have only seen the negative comments!

Why are fans having to pay? I thought some had bought season tickets?

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Login to get fewer ads

Leeds United - Home Game on 16:05 - May 11 with 2577 viewsTimSaint

Got tickets for my daughter and I this morning.

Looking forward to it for many different reasons, but can also see why some would prefer not to go at the moment.

Good that the club priced the game on a ST pro rata basis - so it keeps it fair for all who go.

The kick off time may be an issue for some wanting to go, what with work and travel etc, but it is not like the club have had any say in that. It just so happens that it is a rearranged game and we are slotted in early on a 'catch up' day, when we would not usually have a game. Man Utd also play Fulham at 6pm that day, plus Brighton play Man City at 7pm and Chelsea host Leicester at 8:15.

I have no problem taking time off to go to the game. Throughout a normal season, I would quite feasibly do a midweek away, where I would take an afternoon off, so I'm treating this as a similar scenario.

With regards to not wanting to pay for the ticket and watching it on TV instead, that is fair enough. Everyone has a choice. The fact that this game is on TV is the main reason for the early kick off time anyway.

This is a one off game and I want to be part of it.

Let's see what happens with regards to timings and safety briefings !!

TimSaint

Leeds United - Home Game on 16:26 - May 11 with 2568 viewsBLEEDRED

Leeds United - Home Game on 15:27 - May 11 by SaintNick

I know they have given no statement on what will be the requirement for entry to the game, but there was timed entry when only 2000 attended, so it is fair to guess that with 8000 fans it will take longer to check that number in.
But you will not know until later. So if you want to take the risk no problem
Leeds United - Home Game on 16:28 - May 11 with 2568 viewsTimSaint

Leeds United - Home Game on 15:47 - May 11 by Butty101

As a ST Holder, you got game by game credits back as they continued to be played without fans. Then in January (?) they asked if you wanted a full credit of your ST, or for them to keep it as a credit note towards next season.

Therefore those that got full refunds had to buy Leeds tickets and those that had credit notes had the choice to either buy their tickets, or use part of their credit note for payment.

TimSaint

Leeds United - Home Game on 23:16 - May 11 with 2445 viewsSaintNick

Leeds United - Home Game on 15:47 - May 11 by Butty101

Season ticket holders who had their money refunded had to pay, those who had left their money in their account could either deduct it from their account or pay.

Leeds United - Home Game on 12:23 - May 12 with 2339 viewsfranniesTache

Got my tickets yesterday and booked a half day from work to enjoy it properly, got no doubts we'll probably lose it and it's going to be a f*cking weird atmosphere, but honestly right now i'd watch live tiddlywinks if i could get a ticket
Leeds United - Home Game on 19:15 - May 12 with 2238 viewsVagina_Dentata

Got mine yesterday. Went for block 11 based on cheapest tickets and no idea if I can actually make it if they enforce an early entry.

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

Leeds United - Home Game on 20:03 - May 12 with 2197 viewsSaintsforeverj

Have got tickets but a bit worried about the conditions of entry. Anyone who has a ticket for the FA cup final, has to go to a test centre 48 hours before the match. What will be the conditions of entry I wonder. We all have to travel to test centres Sunday and Monday? Or arrive at a set time? Who knows but bought tickets but might not be able to go.
[Post edited 12 May 2021 20:04]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Leeds United - Home Game on 20:50 - May 12 with 2167 viewsDorsetIan

Leeds United - Home Game on 20:03 - May 12 by Saintsforeverj

Have got tickets but a bit worried about the conditions of entry. Anyone who has a ticket for the FA cup final, has to go to a test centre 48 hours before the match. What will be the conditions of entry I wonder. We all have to travel to test centres Sunday and Monday? Or arrive at a set time? Who knows but bought tickets but might not be able to go.

All it says on the website is:

"Supporters will be able to access their tickets 72 hours before kick off from their ticketing account, once they have filled out a mandatory health questionnaire."

I remember having to fill in an online form for the Man City game, but that was all.

Got to assume that they are not going to drop a requirement to attend a test centre on 8000 people 72 hours before the game. Will be a lot of people wanting refunds if they do, I suspect.

Any news on how many tickets they've sold so far?

Leeds United - Home Game on 20:55 - May 12 with 2161 viewsSaintsforeverj

Leeds United - Home Game on 20:50 - May 12 by DorsetIan

"Supporters will be able to access their tickets 72 hours before kick off from their ticketing account, once they have filled out a mandatory health questionnaire."

I remember having to fill in an online form for the Man City game, but that was all.

Got to assume that they are not going to drop a requirement to attend a test centre on 8000 people 72 hours before the game. Will be a lot of people wanting refunds if they do, I suspect.

Not sure Ian on number of tickets sold. Interesting that season tickets for next year not even mentioned yet. Again unknown, but I wonder how many fans they are expecting to be allowed to attend from August. Seems like fans will attendbut its unknown how many or whether it will be full attandance with tests or vaccination.

Leeds United - Home Game on 21:32 - May 12 with 2140 viewsBerber

Sadly I am booked up to be a car park marshall at our local Covid vaccination centre. I usually book the shifts that others don't want to do, so little chance of finding a substitute. Doh!
Leeds United - Home Game on 21:39 - May 12 with 2135 viewsSaintNick

Leeds United - Home Game on 20:03 - May 12 by Saintsforeverj

They are leaving i a bit late to announce pre match testing with potentially 8,000 people in the local area having to book tests its not practical

Leeds United - Home Game on 21:50 - May 12 with 2123 viewsSaintsforeverj

Leeds United - Home Game on 21:39 - May 12 by SaintNick

They are leaving i a bit late to announce pre match testing with potentially 8,000 people in the local area having to book tests its not practical

They have announced that we will all have to fill out a questionnaire but if that's the case what is the point of the test events like the FA cup final, when they are having to do a proper test?

Leeds United - Home Game on 22:05 - May 12 with 2108 viewsSaintNick

Leeds United - Home Game on 21:50 - May 12 by Saintsforeverj

They have announced that we will all have to fill out a questionnaire but if that's the case what is the point of the test events like the FA cup final, when they are having to do a proper test?

The cup final has a lot more people and many are travelling from areas a long way from the stadium, so there is a danger that they could spread the disease

Leeds United - Home Game on 22:46 - May 12 with 2080 viewshedgeend61

Anyone got a clue on how many tickets will be left forthe afternoon slot tomorrow for those that have attended a game?
Leeds United - Home Game on 22:54 - May 12 with 2066 viewsSalisburySaint

Leeds United - Home Game on 20:50 - May 12 by DorsetIan

We also had to have temperature check outside ground for Man City game
Leeds United - Home Game on 23:00 - May 12 with 2060 viewsDorsetIan

Leeds United - Home Game on 22:54 - May 12 by SalisburySaint

We also had to have temperature check outside ground for Man City game

That's true.

Apparently they're a complete waste of time. More effective to have a big pot of coffee and to check whether someone can smell it!

Leeds United - Home Game on 06:41 - May 13 with 1971 viewsdwayne_dibley

Leeds United - Home Game on 23:00 - May 12 by DorsetIan

That's true.

Apparently they're a complete waste of time. More effective to have a big pot of coffee and to check whether someone can smell it!

have you seen what they sell as coffee at SMS, smell it you are more likely to vomit

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024