Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Third Covid Wave 10:36 - Jul 16 with 57624 viewsSadoldgit

Infection and hospital rates climbing rapidly. Death rates projected at 200 per day. Nearly 4m people at serious risk. New information coming out about the problems Covid cause the body if it doesn’t kill you. People laid up for the best part of a year with serious complications. Concern over the AstraZenica vaccine. Is it really wise to lift most of the restrictions on Monday? We have been told that we aren’t going back into another lockdown situation no matter what, but Whitty seems to think it might have to be on the cards.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2021 9:29]
Third Covid Wave on 21:14 - Oct 28 with 1264 viewskernow

Socially distancing yourself from your parents are what most normal people do from the age of twelve.
Third Covid Wave on 22:08 - Oct 28 with 1221 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 21:09 - Oct 28 by Bicester_North

Your anger and disgust at the non vaccinated means you are directing this abuse at minority groups who have a much lower uptake of the vaccine. Unpleasant stuff.

I appreciate that no opportunity to try to undermine my posts should be missed, Bicester, but you are scraping the barrel with this one.

Anger is directed at anti-vaxxers generally. Abuse at Jelly and 68 who deserve it.

And if the venn diagram of gullible fools and ‚minority groups‘ coincidentally overlaps, so be it but how that makes the post ‚unpleasant’ is beyond me.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Third Covid Wave on 22:22 - Oct 28 with 1212 viewsBicester_North

Third Covid Wave on 22:08 - Oct 28 by DorsetIan

I appreciate that no opportunity to try to undermine my posts should be missed, Bicester, but you are scraping the barrel with this one.

Anger is directed at anti-vaxxers generally. Abuse at Jelly and 68 who deserve it.

And if the venn diagram of gullible fools and ‚minority groups‘ coincidentally overlaps, so be it but how that makes the post ‚unpleasant’ is beyond me.

Thinly veiled, abusive disgust at the free choices of minorities is not a good look Ian.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Third Covid Wave on 07:19 - Oct 29 with 1176 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 20:53 - Oct 28 by DorsetIan

No, uptake is waning because the only people left to take the vaccine are the cretins like you and Jelly, and the gullible fools who have taken your tripe seriously.

It’s a really uncomfortable truth for you, because it just doesn’t fit with your paranoid view of a world full of evil scientists all out to get you, but the vaccines have worked, and ironically for you the fact that they work means that restrictions are being lifted left, right and centre. So so much too for the mad theories of an assault on freedom from you and coastal-walking-weirdo.

Crashing and burning at every turn 68.

Unhinged and passive aggressive hey Ian..

You are becoming rather loathesome with your blinkered and rather vicious retorts.

I'll just stick to observing the discrepancies and waiting for all of this to take its natural course..you make that out to be a crime..madame shame on you.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2021 7:21]

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Third Covid Wave on 08:50 - Oct 29 with 1162 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 22:22 - Oct 28 by Bicester_North

Thinly veiled, abusive disgust at the free choices of minorities is not a good look Ian.

I don’t do ‚thinly veiled‘, Bicester.

Third Covid Wave on 08:52 - Oct 29 with 1160 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 08:50 - Oct 29 by DorsetIan

I don’t do ‚thinly veiled‘, Bicester.

And straight back in with yet more passive aggressive attitude...disgusting.

Third Covid Wave on 08:52 - Oct 29 with 1159 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 07:19 - Oct 29 by saint68

Unhinged and passive aggressive hey Ian..

You are becoming rather loathesome with your blinkered and rather vicious retorts.

I'll just stick to observing the discrepancies and waiting for all of this to take its natural course..you make that out to be a crime..madame shame on you.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2021 7:21]

Which bit did you find passive?

You’re sticking to your nutty views, I’ll give you that.

Third Covid Wave on 08:59 - Oct 29 with 1156 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 08:52 - Oct 29 by DorsetIan

Which bit did you find passive?

You’re sticking to your nutty views, I’ll give you that.

Honestly sweetheart you really are becoming rather toxic.

The Notion that you can have a passport for something YOU can still spread and contract just like anyone else is just illogical and draconian...thats not hard to digest for most..you however see no erosion in freedom of movement..well there it is.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2021 9:26]

Login to get fewer ads

Third Covid Wave on 14:57 - Oct 29 with 1100 viewsJellybaby

Third Covid Wave on 22:22 - Oct 28 by Bicester_North

I'm just glad he's not in 1930s Germany, its clear to see how that would play out.....

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Third Covid Wave on 16:45 - Oct 29 with 1070 viewsBerber

Third Covid Wave on 08:59 - Oct 29 by saint68

Honestly sweetheart you really are becoming rather toxic.

The Notion that you can have a passport for something YOU can still spread and contract just like anyone else is just illogical and draconian...thats not hard to digest for most..you however see no erosion in freedom of movement..well there it is.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2021 9:26]

I agree the the official line is that the virus can be spread just as easily by vaccinated or unvaccinated on a one for one basis as they have similar viral loads. However, the vaccinated are less than half as likely to be infected with the virus in equal circumstances. Therefore, the unvaccinated are more likely to spread the virus compared to a vaccinated person in the general population.

Bloody stats and arithmetic.
Third Covid Wave on 17:21 - Oct 29 with 1057 viewsJaySaint

https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/29/fully-vaccinated-82-percent-deaths-66-percent-ho

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Third Covid Wave on 17:36 - Oct 29 with 1049 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 17:21 - Oct 29 by JaySaint

https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/29/fully-vaccinated-82-percent-deaths-66-percent-ho

The Bubble blowing baby will have you up on a charge of false representation Jay, careful as hes nearly at breaking point.

Stats and all hey.

Third Covid Wave on 17:41 - Oct 29 with 1038 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 16:45 - Oct 29 by Berber

I agree the the official line is that the virus can be spread just as easily by vaccinated or unvaccinated on a one for one basis as they have similar viral loads. However, the vaccinated are less than half as likely to be infected with the virus in equal circumstances. Therefore, the unvaccinated are more likely to spread the virus compared to a vaccinated person in the general population.

Bloody stats and arithmetic.

I have to say Bud, you are my favourite and reasoned poster in relation to this covid shenanigans..take care mate.

Third Covid Wave on 18:50 - Oct 29 with 1012 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 17:21 - Oct 29 by JaySaint

Jay. Check back a few posts. This stat proves f*ck all. You need to understand maths to understand why and 68 doesn’t or doesn’t care to. At least twice on this thread, I’ve explained it, but don’t take my word for it, there are plenty of professional mathematicians and statisticians tearing their hair out online at the ignorance of those posting this sort of stuff.

And the funny thing about maths is that it’s probably the most precise type of knowledge that humans have access to. So when people like 68 won’t accept the equivalent of 2+2=4, then you know you are dealing with slippery bastards who have an agenda to promote and who don’t give two hoots about what’s true or that they are spreading dangerous lies, which harm people.

Third Covid Wave on 19:35 - Oct 29 with 990 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 18:50 - Oct 29 by DorsetIan

Jay. Check back a few posts. This stat proves f*ck all. You need to understand maths to understand why and 68 doesn’t or doesn’t care to. At least twice on this thread, I’ve explained it, but don’t take my word for it, there are plenty of professional mathematicians and statisticians tearing their hair out online at the ignorance of those posting this sort of stuff.

And the funny thing about maths is that it’s probably the most precise type of knowledge that humans have access to. So when people like 68 won’t accept the equivalent of 2+2=4, then you know you are dealing with slippery bastards who have an agenda to promote and who don’t give two hoots about what’s true or that they are spreading dangerous lies, which harm people.

Oh do get a grip you sad little salad....the facts is the facts bud...

You're in denial petal...

Third Covid Wave on 21:44 - Oct 29 with 952 viewsDellHero_Would

You have to feel a little bit sorry for poor old Ian. He’s had a traumatic time recently. What with Brexit, a landslide victory for Boris, no toilet roll in his local supermarket. Obsessing over a virus to add to the long list of worries.

The Dorset fuel crisis was the final straw for poor old Ian it seems, when he had to go and search for fuel just before his bedtime.

Poll: Wearing a mask

Third Covid Wave on 22:07 - Oct 29 with 938 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 21:44 - Oct 29 by DellHero_Would

You have to feel a little bit sorry for poor old Ian. He’s had a traumatic time recently. What with Brexit, a landslide victory for Boris, no toilet roll in his local supermarket. Obsessing over a virus to add to the long list of worries.

The Dorset fuel crisis was the final straw for poor old Ian it seems, when he had to go and search for fuel just before his bedtime.

I appreciate your kind words. It has been a tough few years.

Mind you, nothing compared to these anti-vax conspiracy f@ckwits.

Third Covid Wave on 22:12 - Oct 29 with 934 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 19:35 - Oct 29 by saint68

Oh do get a grip you sad little salad....the facts is the facts bud...

You're in denial petal...

In denial about what - the global Illuminati conspiracy that is primary school maths?

Third Covid Wave on 23:20 - Oct 29 with 900 viewsBison

Third Covid Wave on 22:12 - Oct 29 by DorsetIan

In denial about what - the global Illuminati conspiracy that is primary school maths?

You have rally backed yourself into a corner Ian, life must go on .

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Third Covid Wave on 07:23 - Oct 30 with 860 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 22:12 - Oct 29 by DorsetIan

I had a meander through the thread again and have concluded you are quite a nasty little chap, some of the abuse is rather shocking Petal...I think it's high time you give up your one man band of denial and hatred...its not a great look Bubs.

Third Covid Wave on 07:32 - Oct 30 with 851 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 07:23 - Oct 30 by saint68

I had a meander through the thread again and have concluded you are quite a nasty little chap, some of the abuse is rather shocking Petal...I think it's high time you give up your one man band of denial and hatred...its not a great look Bubs.

I tell you what, you shocked tin-hatted snowflake, you and Jelly stop spreading your paranoid drivel, and you’ll find I’m sweetness and light.

Third Covid Wave on 08:50 - Oct 30 with 818 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 07:32 - Oct 30 by DorsetIan

I tell you what, you shocked tin-hatted snowflake, you and Jelly stop spreading your paranoid drivel, and you’ll find I’m sweetness and light.

Na petal..you nasty!!

Third Covid Wave on 12:36 - Oct 30 with 751 viewsJellybaby

Third Covid Wave on 07:32 - Oct 30 by DorsetIan

So heartwarming, when someone's civility is conditional on others thinking exactly the same as themselves!

Still, it has shown us all where covid zeoloutry will take you, and it ain't pretty.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Third Covid Wave on 14:28 - Oct 30 with 718 viewsBazza

I feel sad that some people are totally misreading the statistics, as Expose have done. Taking numbers of deaths by category without taking account of the % vaccinated and % unvaccinated is just plain foolish. Un-vaccinated deaths is a smallish number but a high %.

If the maths confuses you it's like considering the best England goal scorer without noting games played. Rooney may have scored most goals 53 in 120 but Greaves has best goals per game by far 44/57.

Of course it's likely the anti-vaxxers on here don't want to understand the reality.
Third Covid Wave on 14:34 - Oct 30 with 715 viewsJaySaint

Third Covid Wave on 14:28 - Oct 30 by Bazza

I feel sad that some people are totally misreading the statistics, as Expose have done. Taking numbers of deaths by category without taking account of the % vaccinated and % unvaccinated is just plain foolish. Un-vaccinated deaths is a smallish number but a high %.

If the maths confuses you it's like considering the best England goal scorer without noting games played. Rooney may have scored most goals 53 in 120 but Greaves has best goals per game by far 44/57.

Of course it's likely the anti-vaxxers on here don't want to understand the reality.

ultimately, parts of the UK are heading into more restrictions, despite most of the UK being vaccinated.

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024