Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Third Covid Wave 10:36 - Jul 16 with 58621 viewsSadoldgit

Infection and hospital rates climbing rapidly. Death rates projected at 200 per day. Nearly 4m people at serious risk. New information coming out about the problems Covid cause the body if it doesn’t kill you. People laid up for the best part of a year with serious complications. Concern over the AstraZenica vaccine. Is it really wise to lift most of the restrictions on Monday? We have been told that we aren’t going back into another lockdown situation no matter what, but Whitty seems to think it might have to be on the cards.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2021 9:29]
Third Covid Wave on 22:58 - Nov 1 with 1026 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Third Covid Wave on 23:59 - Oct 31 by Jellybaby

Ha, the irony of that one word answer to a complex problem.

https://www.hartgroup.org/halt-covid-vaccinations-in-children/

Christ. Quoting a group who are anti-masks, anti-lockdown, anti-vaccine and just generally awful.

Won't cut it.

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/leaked-chats-ex-cambridge-analytica-patrick-fagan

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Third Covid Wave on 06:36 - Nov 2 with 956 viewsJellybaby

Third Covid Wave on 22:33 - Nov 1 by Sadoldgit

How many?
Sadly a number of children die every year after being given vaccines that are long tried and tested. Should we just stop vaccinating all children?
[Post edited 1 Nov 2021 22:37]

One is too many, do you not think?

On standard vaccines that specifically protect the child, no I don't think we should stop all childhood vaccines, but parents can make that decision without coercion.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Third Covid Wave on 06:44 - Nov 2 with 953 viewsJellybaby

Third Covid Wave on 22:58 - Nov 1 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Christ. Quoting a group who are anti-masks, anti-lockdown, anti-vaccine and just generally awful.

Won't cut it.

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/leaked-chats-ex-cambridge-analytica-patrick-fagan

So you would prefer to quote a group who are pro masks, pro lockdown, pro vaccine and are just generally awful - Parliament, Big Pharma, any number of hypocritical Elites - take your pick.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Third Covid Wave on 09:00 - Nov 2 with 915 viewssaint68

Now this is very good news indeed, a direct intervention rather than a global vaccine roll out..must surely be the way forward.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-58764440.amp

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Third Covid Wave on 10:14 - Nov 2 with 892 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 09:00 - Nov 2 by saint68

Now this is very good news indeed, a direct intervention rather than a global vaccine roll out..must surely be the way forward.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-58764440.amp

Such a shame they are mutually exclusive. Imagine if we could have a direct intervention and a global vaccine roll out...

...oh, wait a minute, we can.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Third Covid Wave on 10:42 - Nov 2 with 881 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 10:14 - Nov 2 by DorsetIan

Such a shame they are mutually exclusive. Imagine if we could have a direct intervention and a global vaccine roll out...

...oh, wait a minute, we can.

So got a headache take a tablet

Got covid take a tablet

But dopey Ian thinks ..just in case you get a headache get the entire planet to take 3 vaccines or more..yeh..you are definitely the Cretin

Third Covid Wave on 11:43 - Nov 2 with 861 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 10:42 - Nov 2 by saint68

So got a headache take a tablet

Got covid take a tablet

But dopey Ian thinks ..just in case you get a headache get the entire planet to take 3 vaccines or more..yeh..you are definitely the Cretin

Dopey Ian and the global medical/scientific consensus.

The vaccines are proving extraordinarily effective and I appreciate that's a difficult fact for you and your quack friends to acknowledge.

Third Covid Wave on 11:55 - Nov 2 with 860 viewsSadoldgit

Third Covid Wave on 06:36 - Nov 2 by Jellybaby

One is too many, do you not think?

On standard vaccines that specifically protect the child, no I don't think we should stop all childhood vaccines, but parents can make that decision without coercion.

Any child death is a tragedy. Any death is a tragedy. If we can keep those tragedies to a minimum in order to save more lives, why wouldn’t we do that? How many children get knocked down and killed on the roads every day? Everyone a tragedy but I don’t see anyone calling for a boycott of car lorries and motor bikes. As has been said many times, every single vaccination carries a risk but we have them because the benefits outweigh the risks. Every time you cross the road you take a risk.
Login to get fewer ads

Third Covid Wave on 12:03 - Nov 2 with 856 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 11:43 - Nov 2 by DorsetIan

Dopey Ian and the global medical/scientific consensus.

The vaccines are proving extraordinarily effective and I appreciate that's a difficult fact for you and your quack friends to acknowledge.

The pill renders the vaccine unnecessary..is that so hard for you to comprehend!!

Honestly it's like conversing with a slab of corned beef with you.

Third Covid Wave on 12:12 - Nov 2 with 851 viewsJellybaby

Third Covid Wave on 11:55 - Nov 2 by Sadoldgit

Any child death is a tragedy. Any death is a tragedy. If we can keep those tragedies to a minimum in order to save more lives, why wouldn’t we do that? How many children get knocked down and killed on the roads every day? Everyone a tragedy but I don’t see anyone calling for a boycott of car lorries and motor bikes. As has been said many times, every single vaccination carries a risk but we have them because the benefits outweigh the risks. Every time you cross the road you take a risk.

It's pretty clear that for children, the benefit of taking the covid jab does NOT out weigh the risk. See this reported this morning;

Members of Independent Sage, a vocal group of experts who have clung on to the idea of eliminating Covid, accused the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation of using youngsters as “human shields” to protect adults.

Newly-published minutes from JCVI meetings show that the group first looked at whether letting 12 to 15-year-olds get Covid naturally was better than vaccinating them in spring, months before the rollout was expanded to teens.

Echoing the view of many independent experts, the JCVI accepted allowing the virus to circulate naturally could give youngsters strong immunity and also protect adults – without the risk of side effects from vaccines.

The panel emphasised Covid posed such a tiny threat to children and raised concerns about a heart inflammation condition associated with the jabs in young people.

“Children rarely develop severe disease or die of Covid; even children with underlying comorbidities have a very low risk,’ the JCVI said in its 32nd meeting on May 13.

“There are limited data on Covid vaccine use in children; there is a need to consider the mild transient illness of Covid versus potential rare adverse events associated with vaccination.

“There is an argument for allowing the virus to circulate amongst children which could provide broader immunity to the children and boost immunity in adults.”

The group also considered that children might be better off catching Covid at a young age, when they are at low risk, so that they are less vulnerable in adulthood, as is the case with chicken pox and other viral infections.

Third Covid Wave on 12:21 - Nov 2 with 849 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 12:12 - Nov 2 by Jellybaby

It's pretty clear that for children, the benefit of taking the covid jab does NOT out weigh the risk. See this reported this morning;

Members of Independent Sage, a vocal group of experts who have clung on to the idea of eliminating Covid, accused the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation of using youngsters as “human shields” to protect adults.

Newly-published minutes from JCVI meetings show that the group first looked at whether letting 12 to 15-year-olds get Covid naturally was better than vaccinating them in spring, months before the rollout was expanded to teens.

Echoing the view of many independent experts, the JCVI accepted allowing the virus to circulate naturally could give youngsters strong immunity and also protect adults – without the risk of side effects from vaccines.

The panel emphasised Covid posed such a tiny threat to children and raised concerns about a heart inflammation condition associated with the jabs in young people.

“Children rarely develop severe disease or die of Covid; even children with underlying comorbidities have a very low risk,’ the JCVI said in its 32nd meeting on May 13.

“There are limited data on Covid vaccine use in children; there is a need to consider the mild transient illness of Covid versus potential rare adverse events associated with vaccination.

“There is an argument for allowing the virus to circulate amongst children which could provide broader immunity to the children and boost immunity in adults.”

The group also considered that children might be better off catching Covid at a young age, when they are at low risk, so that they are less vulnerable in adulthood, as is the case with chicken pox and other viral infections.

Even though that makes perfect sense the vaccine addicts will dismiss it out of hand.. they want EVERYONE on the planet vaxxed..its illogical and immoral..but that's what they want..bonkers isn't nearly enough to describe these vaccine maniacs.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2021 12:37]

Third Covid Wave on 12:35 - Nov 2 with 840 viewsJellybaby

Third Covid Wave on 12:38 - Nov 2 with 836 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 12:35 - Nov 2 by Jellybaby

Saddening but extremely poignant image.

Third Covid Wave on 12:59 - Nov 2 with 825 viewsSadoldgit

Perhaps we should just herd all of the old, infirm, high risk members off to the gas chambers then there will be no need for vaccines etc. Herd immunity will kill off the other weak links. Sorted.
Third Covid Wave on 13:15 - Nov 2 with 814 viewsJellybaby

Third Covid Wave on 12:59 - Nov 2 by Sadoldgit

Perhaps we should just herd all of the old, infirm, high risk members off to the gas chambers then there will be no need for vaccines etc. Herd immunity will kill off the other weak links. Sorted.

Don't be dramatic Sogs.

I've made it abundantly clear that I think all life is valuable and focused protection would have given old people more protection, but I and most parents would give their lives for their Children at any age, I think that is a natural response. We have treated kids so badly during covid and expecting them to take an experimental jab is surely beyond belief.

Third Covid Wave on 13:18 - Nov 2 with 812 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 12:59 - Nov 2 by Sadoldgit

No Sogs..just a targeted pill for those who actually fall ill..no mass vaccines no passports no discrimination..just a pill for those who require it..its fantastic news.

Third Covid Wave on 13:37 - Nov 2 with 802 viewsSadoldgit

Third Covid Wave on 13:15 - Nov 2 by Jellybaby

Don't be dramatic Sogs.

I've made it abundantly clear that I think all life is valuable and focused protection would have given old people more protection, but I and most parents would give their lives for their Children at any age, I think that is a natural response. We have treated kids so badly during covid and expecting them to take an experimental jab is surely beyond belief.

Experimental jab?
Third Covid Wave on 14:02 - Nov 2 with 792 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 12:03 - Nov 2 by saint68

The pill renders the vaccine unnecessary..is that so hard for you to comprehend!!

Honestly it's like conversing with a slab of corned beef with you.

Don't you even read your own posts? It suggested that the pill reduced the risk of hospitalisation by 50%.

So that'll be 50% still in danger then, and yet the vaccine is rendered 'unnecessary'.

The vaccines are already fantastically successful at reducing hospitalisations and saving lives, but they are not 100% successful, so I welcome an additional pill very much.

In the meantime, thank goodness for the vaccines, for the people who have developed it and rolled it out, and thank goodness there are only a very few dishonest idiots like you about trying to stop people taking it.

Third Covid Wave on 14:05 - Nov 2 with 790 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 14:02 - Nov 2 by DorsetIan

Don't you even read your own posts? It suggested that the pill reduced the risk of hospitalisation by 50%.

So that'll be 50% still in danger then, and yet the vaccine is rendered 'unnecessary'.

The vaccines are already fantastically successful at reducing hospitalisations and saving lives, but they are not 100% successful, so I welcome an additional pill very much.

In the meantime, thank goodness for the vaccines, for the people who have developed it and rolled it out, and thank goodness there are only a very few dishonest idiots like you about trying to stop people taking it.

Billions of unnecessary vaccines..astronomical expense for these unrequired jabs..or a pill when you get ill...mate you are even denser than corned beef

Third Covid Wave on 14:22 - Nov 2 with 780 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 12:21 - Nov 2 by saint68

Even though that makes perfect sense the vaccine addicts will dismiss it out of hand.. they want EVERYONE on the planet vaxxed..its illogical and immoral..but that's what they want..bonkers isn't nearly enough to describe these vaccine maniacs.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2021 12:37]

It's not illogical or immoral. It's a judgment call for parents or for children with their own competency.

And as you two would encourage everyone to refuse the vaccine, what makes you think anyone would take seriously your views on logic and morality.

Third Covid Wave on 14:50 - Nov 2 with 772 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 14:22 - Nov 2 by DorsetIan

It's not illogical or immoral. It's a judgment call for parents or for children with their own competency.

And as you two would encourage everyone to refuse the vaccine, what makes you think anyone would take seriously your views on logic and morality.

The pill will equate to a normal seasonal flu outbreak.. which is and has been widely understood and accepted for years..

So no billions wasted on vaccines for those that don't require it..no harm to kids and young adults from vaccine side effects

No covid passport bullshit

No discrimination

No lockdowns

No mental health tsunamis from covid fear

No more you bleating on about bloody vaccines

You just won't require any covid measures..normality will return

But you just want more and more kids and then infants then new borns vaccinated..that is illogical inhumane and barbaric..thats where you're at Ian.

Third Covid Wave on 15:39 - Nov 2 with 756 viewsSadoldgit

Third Covid Wave on 12:35 - Nov 2 by Jellybaby

I wonder how the child would feel if it passed on Covid to its grandparents and they both died?
Third Covid Wave on 15:48 - Nov 2 with 749 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 15:39 - Nov 2 by Sadoldgit

I wonder how the child would feel if it passed on Covid to its grandparents and they both died?

Now that very scenario you imagine isn't anything new at all...it has happened for decades with the seasonal flu.. but you just carry on with the over the top covid-19 project fear Sogs.

Third Covid Wave on 17:45 - Nov 2 with 721 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 14:50 - Nov 2 by saint68

The pill will equate to a normal seasonal flu outbreak.. which is and has been widely understood and accepted for years..

So no billions wasted on vaccines for those that don't require it..no harm to kids and young adults from vaccine side effects

No covid passport bullshit

No discrimination

No lockdowns

No mental health tsunamis from covid fear

No more you bleating on about bloody vaccines

You just won't require any covid measures..normality will return

But you just want more and more kids and then infants then new borns vaccinated..that is illogical inhumane and barbaric..thats where you're at Ian.

As I said, it's a judgement call for parents and for children with competency. As it should be. The vaccines have been extraordinarily effective, they should be available to those who want them.

Your mischaracterisation of my position is very silly, even for you.

And in terms of morality, it seems clear that your preference would be to deny everyone access to a potentially life saving vaccine. That's a pretty difficult moral argument to substantiate.

Even in pragmatic terms, the widespread acceptance and effectiveness of the vaccine has allowed (in this country at least) all your hated restrictions to be lifted. But you can't see that either can you?

Third Covid Wave on 17:49 - Nov 2 with 719 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 17:45 - Nov 2 by DorsetIan

As I said, it's a judgement call for parents and for children with competency. As it should be. The vaccines have been extraordinarily effective, they should be available to those who want them.

Your mischaracterisation of my position is very silly, even for you.

And in terms of morality, it seems clear that your preference would be to deny everyone access to a potentially life saving vaccine. That's a pretty difficult moral argument to substantiate.

Even in pragmatic terms, the widespread acceptance and effectiveness of the vaccine has allowed (in this country at least) all your hated restrictions to be lifted. But you can't see that either can you?

The sooner we have no reason to mention covid the better Ian..this pill for personal consumption when ill is that very thing..and thank goodness for that...

The very thought of vaccinating children that were at no risk whatsoever was appalling.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024