Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nick/SF73 14:22 - Aug 10 with 1070 viewsPaleRider

You guys are getting really boring. To be honest you are both just making quotes to support each other - often with incorrect facts.

Gao is not a good owner but then he is not the worst. Have we moved forward under his ownership? No, the facts suggest we have gone backwards but also that we are not in a terminal decline. Do we have problems? Yes, of course we do (and the loan/interest payments are a worry) but, again in my opinion, these issues are not fixable in the short term.

However, in my opinion, together you are ruining this forum. Neither of you make constructive suggestions/criticisms - you just carp at each other in a way that makes the late lamented Dune look sane. Please grow up!
Nick/SF73 on 14:31 - Aug 10 with 1044 viewssaints__fan__73

To be blunt the site Admin should ban Nick.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Nick/SF73 on 14:38 - Aug 10 with 1028 viewsSaintNick

Agreed

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Nick/SF73 on 14:48 - Aug 10 with 1006 views1ASIN12

Nick/SF73 on 14:31 - Aug 10 by saints__fan__73

To be blunt the site Admin should ban Nick.

The fact that Nick hasn’t banned you and continues to allow you to post on his forum says a lot about him. Other message boards would probably have done that by now.

Having said that I also think Nick has an “agreement” to follow a certain line and not slag the cub off.

I don’t agree with a lot he says , and the continuing slagging off the fan base at every opertunity and the praising of Liverpool and their fans is boardering on wind up territory.

It’s funny Nick slags off our fans on “ scocial media” when it’s something he doesn’t agree with but doesn’t mention the same fans that slag of McCarthy or Yoshida .

A far cry for the Nick that spent a fair bit of his time reporting on the reverse takeover 30 odd years ago .
Nick/SF73 on 15:24 - Aug 10 with 948 viewsBison

Have Nick and SF73 ever met ?

I have met Nick many times but not knowingly SF73 , so before I start a book on who would win a fight I need some details on SF73.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Nick/SF73 on 15:29 - Aug 10 with 934 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Nick/SF73 on 15:24 - Aug 10 by Bison

Have Nick and SF73 ever met ?

I have met Nick many times but not knowingly SF73 , so before I start a book on who would win a fight I need some details on SF73.

It's funny isn't it - the controversial posters who "hate" everyone on here are the only ones just about that I/we don't know in person ...

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Nick/SF73 on 15:35 - Aug 10 with 919 viewsPatfromPoole

Nick/SF73 on 14:48 - Aug 10 by 1ASIN12

The fact that Nick hasn’t banned you and continues to allow you to post on his forum says a lot about him. Other message boards would probably have done that by now.

Having said that I also think Nick has an “agreement” to follow a certain line and not slag the cub off.

I don’t agree with a lot he says , and the continuing slagging off the fan base at every opertunity and the praising of Liverpool and their fans is boardering on wind up territory.

It’s funny Nick slags off our fans on “ scocial media” when it’s something he doesn’t agree with but doesn’t mention the same fans that slag of McCarthy or Yoshida .

A far cry for the Nick that spent a fair bit of his time reporting on the reverse takeover 30 odd years ago .

I can’t speak for Nick, but I rather suspect he wouldn’t want to give his nemesis the satisfaction of being banned by him.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2021 15:46]

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Nick/SF73 on 13:49 - Aug 11 with 660 viewsdwayne_dibley

Nick/SF73 on 15:29 - Aug 10 by Gennaro_Contaldo

It's funny isn't it - the controversial posters who "hate" everyone on here are the only ones just about that I/we don't know in person ...

that is an interesting Venn Diagram. Are you saying that you know all posters personally apart from the ones that annoy you?

I have never met you

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Nick/SF73 on 14:21 - Aug 11 with 630 viewsfranniesTache

Nick/SF73 on 13:49 - Aug 11 by dwayne_dibley

that is an interesting Venn Diagram. Are you saying that you know all posters personally apart from the ones that annoy you?

I have never met you

He's met me many times and still thinks i'm a tw*t
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024