Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season tickets 13:10 - Aug 14 with 1124 viewskingslandstand1

Any news what's happening about them. Are they sending cards out again ( with a nice shiny new lapel badge!) or I did read something about receiving an email where we print a ticket off

Any clues?
Season tickets on 08:00 - Aug 16 with 953 viewsBenali_Saint

From what ive seen, we get an e-ticket to print out at home
Season tickets on 09:15 - Aug 16 with 920 viewsIanSouthstander

I've had the email from the club saying i can buy 2 additional tickets for sunday.

I dont want additional tickets. I just want my season ticket.
Season tickets on 09:25 - Aug 16 with 908 viewssaintwizzler

There was an option to receive a plastic card.
I asked for this.

The Ticket Office can not give a date when they will arrive as they are being sent by ‘a third party’.

Their words when I rang.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Season tickets on 10:11 - Aug 16 with 861 viewssaints__fan__73

Season tickets on 09:25 - Aug 16 by saintwizzler

There was an option to receive a plastic card.
I asked for this.

The Ticket Office can not give a date when they will arrive as they are being sent by ‘a third party’.

Their words when I rang.

If you keep quiet they may not arrive and you won't have to go.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Season tickets on 10:24 - Aug 16 with 848 viewssaintwizzler

Season tickets on 10:11 - Aug 16 by saints__fan__73

If you keep quiet they may not arrive and you won't have to go.

Why wouldn’t I want to go? I’ve paid my money.

I had a great day last Saturday. Unfortunately we lost.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Season tickets on 07:37 - Aug 19 with 667 viewsSaintNick

Season tickets on 10:24 - Aug 16 by saintwizzler

Why wouldn’t I want to go? I’ve paid my money.

I had a great day last Saturday. Unfortunately we lost.

I had a great day out only ruined by the football, too many people have lost sight of why they go to football and just seem to want to find fault with everything

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Season tickets on 08:08 - Aug 19 with 635 viewsSalisburySaint

Season tickets on 07:37 - Aug 19 by SaintNick

I had a great day out only ruined by the football, too many people have lost sight of why they go to football and just seem to want to find fault with everything

Totally agree Nick, although disappointed, i still had a great night out with a mates from all over South of England in Liverpool after the game

for me football is the excuse to travel around the country an down to Southampton and have good fun with mates

we all want the team to do well and current form is really disappointing, but after COVID restrictions its nice to have a bit normality back, however Ticket Office communications over issuing of Season tickets has been poor, loads of emails coming out from club on a regular basis about shirts, hospitality etc. but no emails to season ticket holders about the delays in sending out tickets, and loads of my friends upset about how season ticket holders appear to be taken for granted
Season tickets on 08:44 - Aug 19 with 606 viewsSaintNick

Season tickets on 08:08 - Aug 19 by SalisburySaint

Totally agree Nick, although disappointed, i still had a great night out with a mates from all over South of England in Liverpool after the game

for me football is the excuse to travel around the country an down to Southampton and have good fun with mates

we all want the team to do well and current form is really disappointing, but after COVID restrictions its nice to have a bit normality back, however Ticket Office communications over issuing of Season tickets has been poor, loads of emails coming out from club on a regular basis about shirts, hospitality etc. but no emails to season ticket holders about the delays in sending out tickets, and loads of my friends upset about how season ticket holders appear to be taken for granted

The issue is more about a lack of communication from the club when issues and that is at a fairly low level in the club, it needs to be addressed but its a low level thing

Login to get fewer ads

Season tickets on 10:04 - Aug 19 with 545 viewsDorsetIan

Season tickets on 08:08 - Aug 19 by SalisburySaint

The Ticket Office communication over Season tickets wasn't poor when they were chasing me about renewal. I received regular emails until I'd signed up.

But the last one I had was on 19/7 thanking me for confirming my order this year's tickets. In that email it said further details would be sent out 'ahead of the season'. I haven't received anything at all from them since.

By any estimation it's a pretty poor show.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Season tickets on 10:55 - Aug 19 with 521 viewsdwayne_dibley

lack of aseason ticket for Sunday should be looked at as an act of kindness.

Sponsored by Dignitas

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Season tickets on 11:44 - Aug 19 with 507 viewsChesham_Saint

The serial incompetence of the ticket office beggars belief.

I'm now having to completely re-arrange my travel plans for the weekend on the off-chance the season ticket arrives.

On top of the shit we've been served up on the pitch in 2021 to say I'm wavering is an understatement.

As others have said, fans have got used to doing other things, so the Club needs to pull its finger out of it's arse, PDQ!

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Season tickets on 12:03 - Aug 19 with 477 viewsSaintNick

Firstly does anyone think the club is doing this deliberately, that they have held back season tickets in order to wind up the fans or do you perhaps consider that this is something beyond their control that they are just as frustrated about as it is causing lots of hassle for the club this weekend.

Secondly they have made a statement about the situation and said that if the tickets dont arrive they will issue an e ticket for the day, so its fairly simple.

Yes some will experience chaos but hopefully most will at worst have to print of an e ticket.

These things do happen, yes perhaps more than most at this club, but usually they are not deliberate

Season tickets on 12:08 - Aug 19 with 475 viewsChesham_Saint

Season tickets on 12:03 - Aug 19 by SaintNick

Firstly does anyone think the club is doing this deliberately, that they have held back season tickets in order to wind up the fans or do you perhaps consider that this is something beyond their control that they are just as frustrated about as it is causing lots of hassle for the club this weekend.

Secondly they have made a statement about the situation and said that if the tickets dont arrive they will issue an e ticket for the day, so its fairly simple.

Yes some will experience chaos but hopefully most will at worst have to print of an e ticket.

These things do happen, yes perhaps more than most at this club, but usually they are not deliberate

I hope you're as sanguine when it comes to going on your holidays, Nick. Just imagine the taxi to the airport is at the door and you're still waiting for the Postie to drop your passport through the letterbox. At least the UK passport office warn you when there's going to be an unreasonable delay...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Season tickets on 12:13 - Aug 19 with 473 viewsBuggalugs

Season tickets on 12:03 - Aug 19 by SaintNick

Who doesn't love a good moan now and again?

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024