Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SaintsNews: Encouraging start to the season v. Everton 10:13 - Aug 16 with 849 viewssaints__fan__73

Where's Nick with his club sponsored (and written?) PR article?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

SaintsNews: Encouraging start to the season v. Everton on 21:05 - Aug 16 with 770 viewsSaintNick

Earlier in the week another poster stated how tedious the exchanges between you and i have become, I have moved on I would suggest you do too

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

SaintsNews: Encouraging start to the season v. Everton on 21:58 - Aug 16 with 733 viewsPatfromPoole

It’s quite interesting that SF73 slags this forum off for being near to death etc, when he posts on the IBO forum, which gets about 3 threads a month on it, and definitely looks on its last legs.

Which I wouldn’t gloat about, BTW.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

SaintsNews: Encouraging start to the season v. Everton on 23:04 - Aug 16 with 685 viewshedgeend61

SaintsNews: Encouraging start to the season v. Everton on 21:58 - Aug 16 by PatfromPoole

It’s quite interesting that SF73 slags this forum off for being near to death etc, when he posts on the IBO forum, which gets about 3 threads a month on it, and definitely looks on its last legs.

Which I wouldn’t gloat about, BTW.

Even the couple of old bores on the IBO talking about taking their dogs for a walk, the weather, or panic stricken about leaving the house or going to a game without a mask,
think he's Chief dribbling bore.
SaintsNews: Encouraging start to the season v. Everton on 09:28 - Aug 17 with 559 viewssaints__fan__73

SaintsNews: Encouraging start to the season v. Everton on 21:05 - Aug 16 by SaintNick

Earlier in the week another poster stated how tedious the exchanges between you and i have become, I have moved on I would suggest you do too

To be blunt, after numerous years of this site being nothing more than the baiting of an ex-pat poster with clear mental health issues by a handful of real oddballs and their numerous aliases it's nice to see any sort of football discussion on here again.

Even if it is just you and me being tedious! :)

SaintsNews: Encouraging start to the season v. Everton on 09:33 - Aug 17 with 543 viewsSaintNick

SaintsNews: Encouraging start to the season v. Everton on 09:28 - Aug 17 by saints__fan__73

To be blunt, after numerous years of this site being nothing more than the baiting of an ex-pat poster with clear mental health issues by a handful of real oddballs and their numerous aliases it's nice to see any sort of football discussion on here again.

Even if it is just you and me being tedious! :)

Personally it doesn't bother me you being tedious But I do not want this site to return to the state it had got into when in the name of freedom of speech I let anything go.

By all means continue to bait me just don't expect me to respond ( at least not often )

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

SaintsNews: Encouraging start to the season v. Everton on 09:46 - Aug 17 with 517 viewssaints__fan__73

SaintsNews: Encouraging start to the season v. Everton on 09:33 - Aug 17 by SaintNick

Personally it doesn't bother me you being tedious But I do not want this site to return to the state it had got into when in the name of freedom of speech I let anything go.

By all means continue to bait me just don't expect me to respond ( at least not often )

The state it was in was no football discussion at all and a huge amount of personal abuse and accusations.

I don't think you and me discussing our differing views (without the need for abusing each other) is going to push TUI back to what it was 3 or 4 years ago.

I'm sure we are tedious though, what football forums aren't? There's only so much new stuff that can be talked over before the old stuff gets re-hashed over and over!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024