Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tickets 15:20 - Aug 16 with 2966 viewsSaintsforeverj

The cup game at Newport will take place next week. No news on tickets.

The PL game at Newcastle will take place in 2 weeks time. Hopefully they can get the tickets out in time.

The first game of the season at home takes place this weekend. No season tickets sent out yet.as far as I am aware? Ours haven't arrived, although surely they will be sending them out this week.

It's going to very tight to have a sales period and then get the tickets in the post before the games, especially as they also need to send out thousands of season ticket cards too.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2021 15:24]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Tickets on 16:02 - Aug 16 with 2263 viewsSalisburySaint

Newcastle tickets on sale tomorrow

But leaving it late for Newport, hopefully some news later today

And why so late with Season tickets I've no idea
Tickets on 16:09 - Aug 16 with 2259 viewsSaintsforeverj

Tickets on 16:02 - Aug 16 by SalisburySaint

Newcastle tickets on sale tomorrow

But leaving it late for Newport, hopefully some news later today

And why so late with Season tickets I've no idea

As you are aware when you kindly helped out the other day, they don't answer the main phone lines, they leave it late for tickets. Leaving season tickets to the final week is just crazy and such is the issue, some fans are going to receive paper tickets. They have had all summer! Perhaps this department needs some leadership too, much like our defence.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2021 16:15]

Tickets on 16:46 - Aug 16 with 2225 viewsPatfromPoole

Much though I am hesitant to defend the club, it doesn’t seem as if a decision has been made for definite as to:

1. Whether Newport can host the Cup game
2. Whether it will be televised (if on the Wednesday; Burton v Villa is on SKY on the Tuesday)

But yes, it is getting very tight. Not as if it will be “tickets on the app” or “print at home” tickets…..

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Tickets on 18:51 - Aug 16 with 2167 viewsSouthamptonfan

I couldn't get through on the phones today, asking abou a disabled season ticket. They don't answer the phones so will have to email.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Tickets on 19:00 - Aug 16 with 2156 viewsdwayne_dibley

need to know about Newport ticket availability as I need to book a seat on the ferry to Cowes

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Tickets on 20:14 - Aug 16 with 2112 viewsPatfromPoole

Tickets on 18:51 - Aug 16 by Southamptonfan

I couldn't get through on the phones today, asking abou a disabled season ticket. They don't answer the phones so will have to email.

This “not answering the phones” caper by the ticket office is utterly ridiculous.

Makes Saints look like a non-League club.

Tickets on 20:28 - Aug 16 with 2104 viewsSouthamptonfan

Tickets on 20:14 - Aug 16 by PatfromPoole

This “not answering the phones” caper by the ticket office is utterly ridiculous.

Makes Saints look like a non-League club.

There was no indication of where I was in the queue. I was on the phone for half an hour twice, and they didn't say where I was in the queue, so I might have been on the phone for another 5 hours. Trying to sort out a disabled season ticket because they charged for a full adult and then you can't get through.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2021 20:29]

Tickets on 22:23 - Aug 16 with 2035 viewsSaintsforeverj

Tickets on 20:28 - Aug 16 by Southamptonfan

There was no indication of where I was in the queue. I was on the phone for half an hour twice, and they didn't say where I was in the queue, so I might have been on the phone for another 5 hours. Trying to sort out a disabled season ticket because they charged for a full adult and then you can't get through.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2021 20:29]

There is a direct number that isn't advertised and you have to ring the main reception, but you are right they don't answer when you ring the ticket office phone line. Yep, it seems very chaotic. I didn't receive Everton tickets and couldn't get through initially.

Login to get fewer ads

Tickets on 06:26 - Aug 17 with 1982 viewsSalisburySaint

Tickets on 22:23 - Aug 16 by Saintsforeverj

There is a direct number that isn't advertised and you have to ring the main reception, but you are right they don't answer when you ring the ticket office phone line. Yep, it seems very chaotic. I didn't receive Everton tickets and couldn't get through initially.

Just looked at ticket sales for Man U

There are loads of tickets left for a game that should be a sell out

Not sure if it’s down to many fans being on holiday, people out of habit of going, tickets too expensive, poor team or because game on TV or element of all of these, but not a good sign
Tickets on 07:27 - Aug 17 with 1954 viewssaintwizzler

Tickets on 06:26 - Aug 17 by SalisburySaint

Just looked at ticket sales for Man U

There are loads of tickets left for a game that should be a sell out

Not sure if it’s down to many fans being on holiday, people out of habit of going, tickets too expensive, poor team or because game on TV or element of all of these, but not a good sign

All the cheapest (£30) seats have been sold in Itchen South.
Next cheapest (£40) is Family area but I suppose you have to take a child with you??
So that’s another £20 or £15 added on.
Then the price range is between £45 & £89 (Eighty Nine)
These are all single adult prices.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Tickets on 09:46 - Aug 17 with 1884 viewsMytchettSaint

Not answering phones at a business goes to show just how f*cking tinpot this club has become.

No sign of my ST yet. I won’t be queuing at the ticket office for a paper copy on the day of the game either. I couldn’t even download my e-ticket from the app for the Bilbao game, had to go on the website and do it that way.

I’d phone and complain but they probably couldn’t give a sh1t. It’s like they don’t want people there anymore.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Tickets on 10:39 - Aug 17 with 1862 viewsNickSO19

Tickets on 07:27 - Aug 17 by saintwizzler

All the cheapest (£30) seats have been sold in Itchen South.
Next cheapest (£40) is Family area but I suppose you have to take a child with you??
So that’s another £20 or £15 added on.
Then the price range is between £45 & £89 (Eighty Nine)
These are all single adult prices.

Ticket prices are the biggest fan issue at Saints right now - not food, wifi, new screens etc
Tickets on 10:42 - Aug 17 with 1854 viewsPatfromPoole

Tickets on 10:39 - Aug 17 by NickSO19

Ticket prices are the biggest fan issue at Saints right now - not food, wifi, new screens etc

I think people would put up with that if they had a competitive team to support.

Tickets on 12:09 - Aug 17 with 1795 viewsIanSouthstander

OFFICIAL : Newport County away 7.45pm wednesday 25/8. Ticket details will be released later this week.
Thats nice.
Tickets on 12:36 - Aug 17 with 1769 viewsSalisburySaint

Tickets on 12:09 - Aug 17 by IanSouthstander

OFFICIAL : Newport County away 7.45pm wednesday 25/8. Ticket details will be released later this week.
Thats nice.

only 6,000 tickets for Newport fans, so looks like we'll only get 600 to 650 tickets

https://www.newport-county.co.uk/news/2021/august2/southampton-ticket-details/
[Post edited 17 Aug 2021 12:37]
Tickets on 14:15 - Aug 17 with 1698 viewsSaintNick

Tickets on 12:36 - Aug 17 by SalisburySaint

only 6,000 tickets for Newport fans, so looks like we'll only get 600 to 650 tickets

[Post edited 17 Aug 2021 12:37]

The capacity for football at Rodney Parade is 7,850, so we could possibly have more that 600, although i would think no more than 1,000

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Tickets on 15:11 - Aug 17 with 1668 viewsSaintsforeverj

Tickets on 09:46 - Aug 17 by MytchettSaint

Not answering phones at a business goes to show just how f*cking tinpot this club has become.

No sign of my ST yet. I won’t be queuing at the ticket office for a paper copy on the day of the game either. I couldn’t even download my e-ticket from the app for the Bilbao game, had to go on the website and do it that way.

I’d phone and complain but they probably couldn’t give a sh1t. It’s like they don’t want people there anymore.

We won't be going either if they expect us to queue up for paper tickets. Will be emailing for a refund. They have had our season ticket money for months and they can't get a plastic card sent in the post.

Tickets on 15:25 - Aug 17 with 1653 viewsSalisburySaint

Tickets on 14:15 - Aug 17 by SaintNick

The capacity for football at Rodney Parade is 7,850, so we could possibly have more that 600, although i would think no more than 1,000

league cup rules say entitled to 10% of tickets, so would be 785 at most

but Newport say only 6,000 available for their fans, so probably less than 785.
Tickets on 11:53 - Aug 18 with 1457 viewsBerber

Tickets on 09:46 - Aug 17 by MytchettSaint

The commercial arrangements are a disgrace, and getting worse not better. How much effort would it take for the club to put a notice up on the website explaining exactly what we can expect to happen?

They've got unsold tickets for the visit of Manchester United FFS. Probably because people cannot get to buy them if present performance is anything to go by.
Tickets on 12:35 - Aug 18 with 1425 viewsSalisburySaint

Tickets on 11:53 - Aug 18 by Berber

The commercial arrangements are a disgrace, and getting worse not better. How much effort would it take for the club to put a notice up on the website explaining exactly what we can expect to happen?

They've got unsold tickets for the visit of Manchester United FFS. Probably because people cannot get to buy them if present performance is anything to go by.

The ticket sales a situation at club at the moment is really poor, Everton tickets going on sale late and only being sent out days before the game, a number of fans know needing to get duplicates arranged to pick up as tickets hadn't arrived in time

Season tickets not sent out until early this week, so many will not receive them before the game, plus many of the Man u tickets too expensive
Newport have tickets on sale today, why are they not on sale at Saints yet and as yet no ticket prices or arrangements announced , yet its known ticket will be £22 Adults, £18 over 60's or 16-21 and under 16's £16 as can be seen on Newport website and was available yesterday, far better communications from a League Two Club than we are provided

it also seems impossible to contact the ticket office by phone at the moment

Our supporters are being badly let down at the moment by the ticket office, this needs to be sorted out
[Post edited 18 Aug 2021 12:37]
Tickets on 13:23 - Aug 18 with 1393 viewsSaintsforeverj

Tickets on 12:35 - Aug 18 by SalisburySaint

The ticket sales a situation at club at the moment is really poor, Everton tickets going on sale late and only being sent out days before the game, a number of fans know needing to get duplicates arranged to pick up as tickets hadn't arrived in time

Season tickets not sent out until early this week, so many will not receive them before the game, plus many of the Man u tickets too expensive
Newport have tickets on sale today, why are they not on sale at Saints yet and as yet no ticket prices or arrangements announced , yet its known ticket will be £22 Adults, £18 over 60's or 16-21 and under 16's £16 as can be seen on Newport website and was available yesterday, far better communications from a League Two Club than we are provided

it also seems impossible to contact the ticket office by phone at the moment

Our supporters are being badly let down at the moment by the ticket office, this needs to be sorted out
[Post edited 18 Aug 2021 12:37]

For Newport, i'm not sure how they can do a sales period fairly, and get the tickets out in time. I suspect they are thinking of a way to get the tickets to people (on phone apps or collecting on the day).

Tickets on 13:54 - Aug 18 with 1376 viewsSalisburySaint

Tickets on 13:23 - Aug 18 by Saintsforeverj

For Newport, i'm not sure how they can do a sales period fairly, and get the tickets out in time. I suspect they are thinking of a way to get the tickets to people (on phone apps or collecting on the day).

stupid thing is Newport have tickets on sale today, so we could of too surely ?
Tickets on 14:16 - Aug 18 with 1367 viewsSaintsforeverj

Tickets on 13:54 - Aug 18 by SalisburySaint

stupid thing is Newport have tickets on sale today, so we could of too surely ?

Yep, they probably know that they will have to sell to people who have been to 10 away games first, then 9 away games etc because of the small allocation to avoid being totally unfair to loyal fans. But there isn't time. So I expect they are thinking about how to sell them. But all in all, it's a shambles.

Tickets on 15:02 - Aug 18 with 1332 viewsSalisburySaint

Tickets on 14:16 - Aug 18 by Saintsforeverj

Yep, they probably know that they will have to sell to people who have been to 10 away games first, then 9 away games etc because of the small allocation to avoid being totally unfair to loyal fans. But there isn't time. So I expect they are thinking about how to sell them. But all in all, it's a shambles.

Newport eventually

https://www.southamptonfc.com/matches/2021-22/efl-cup/newport-county-vs-saints-2

going to be a busy morning on ticket site
Tickets on 16:02 - Aug 18 with 1308 viewsSouthamptonfan

I'm not queuing for a paper copy of my disabled season ticket. They can stuff it, I will watch it on TV.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024