Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Panic fuel buying 13:02 - Sep 24 with 13182 viewsSadoldgit

So it’s started already. Queues at forecourts and some garages closing. If there is one way to guarantee panic buying it is to appeal for calm!
[Post edited 24 Sep 2021 13:47]
Panic fuel buying on 16:59 - Oct 22 with 539 viewsBicester_North

Panic fuel buying on 16:37 - Oct 22 by DorsetIan

When you say 'panic buying' can I just check that you mean trying to fill up my car prior to a long journey and finding 80% of the garages empty - that sort of panicking?

If you mean that sort of panic buying then, yes, of course the whole thing was panic buying at every stage.

If there had been enough drivers, it wouldn't have taken weeks to catch up and the army wouldn't have needed to help.

No I think that was the third time that week you’d tried to put £15 in to keep it full.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Panic fuel buying on 17:26 - Oct 22 with 515 viewsBicester_North

Panic fuel buying on 16:37 - Oct 22 by DorsetIan

When you say 'panic buying' can I just check that you mean trying to fill up my car prior to a long journey and finding 80% of the garages empty - that sort of panicking?

If you mean that sort of panic buying then, yes, of course the whole thing was panic buying at every stage.

If there had been enough drivers, it wouldn't have taken weeks to catch up and the army wouldn't have needed to help.

By the way, if people buy normally it seems everything is alright, I think that’s why I haven’t seen a queue at a petrol station for about 3 weeks.

Panic fuel buying on 17:43 - Oct 22 with 502 viewssaint68

Panic fuel buying on 17:26 - Oct 22 by Bicester_North

By the way, if people buy normally it seems everything is alright, I think that’s why I haven’t seen a queue at a petrol station for about 3 weeks.

ITV had a little try at scaremongering last week with the attempt at insinuating a pending fresh water crisis...3 mornings in a row apparently trying to make the viewers panic about there only being 0.5% fresh water on the planet... I mean here and in other moderately hot countries it is obviously a factor..but in England!!

Maybe they should just poke their heads out the window and see its belting down in the UK more often than not.

The UK media has become dependent on shock coverage and trying to create pressure when none is there..

And I did notice prior to leaving that advertisements had become rather disproportionate to demographics..yet more London centric pandering no doubt.

It's as if a very biased media have gone all out to cause any difficult situation into a crisis ..and then insinuate its a factor of Brexit or that the average uk resident is either thick or racist.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2021 17:45]

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Panic fuel buying on 18:29 - Oct 22 with 484 viewsSadoldgit

Panic fuel buying on 17:43 - Oct 22 by saint68

ITV had a little try at scaremongering last week with the attempt at insinuating a pending fresh water crisis...3 mornings in a row apparently trying to make the viewers panic about there only being 0.5% fresh water on the planet... I mean here and in other moderately hot countries it is obviously a factor..but in England!!

Maybe they should just poke their heads out the window and see its belting down in the UK more often than not.

The UK media has become dependent on shock coverage and trying to create pressure when none is there..

And I did notice prior to leaving that advertisements had become rather disproportionate to demographics..yet more London centric pandering no doubt.

It's as if a very biased media have gone all out to cause any difficult situation into a crisis ..and then insinuate its a factor of Brexit or that the average uk resident is either thick or racist.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2021 17:45]

If a news bulletin reports that there is no need to panic buy petrol but people ignore that and still panic buy which cause a massive fuel shortage, doesn’t that imply a lack of intelligence?
Panic fuel buying on 18:38 - Oct 22 with 482 viewssaint68

Panic fuel buying on 18:29 - Oct 22 by Sadoldgit

If a news bulletin reports that there is no need to panic buy petrol but people ignore that and still panic buy which cause a massive fuel shortage, doesn’t that imply a lack of intelligence?

Media scaremongering..now do you get it Sogs...it wasn't news worthy they wanted to create a situation..they jumped in with both feet and created a totally unnecessary situation with shock tactics and they lapped it up as the dimwits got into full panic mode..

So once again just to clarify.. the Media created the stampede..
[Post edited 22 Oct 2021 18:46]

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Panic fuel buying on 19:05 - Oct 22 with 473 viewsDorsetIan

Panic fuel buying on 16:59 - Oct 22 by Bicester_North

No I think that was the third time that week you’d tried to put £15 in to keep it full.

£15 wouldn't even get me to Wareham.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Panic fuel buying on 19:23 - Oct 22 with 449 viewskernow

Panic fuel buying on 15:53 - Oct 22 by dwayne_dibley

what flavour? or does it have a black hole in the centre

Definitely hole flavoured marmite or sh1t?
Ps. Familiar with the taste of the former.
Panic fuel buying on 19:26 - Oct 22 with 446 viewsBicester_North

Panic fuel buying on 19:05 - Oct 22 by DorsetIan

£15 wouldn't even get me to Wareham.

Bloody gas guzzlers

Login to get fewer ads

Panic fuel buying on 01:26 - Oct 23 with 387 viewsButty101

Panic fuel buying on 19:26 - Oct 22 by Bicester_North

Bloody gas guzzlers

Apparently toilet roll is in short supply again,so expect to see idiots sitting on a chair made out of the stuff

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024