Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton matchday thread 14:50 - Feb 19 with 2986 viewsdarthvader

good luck saints!

Anyone know a good stream please ?-- apart from the swollen one across the road
[Post edited 19 Feb 2022 15:02]

keep the faith coyr

Everton matchday thread on 15:15 - Feb 19 with 2090 viewssaint22

hesgoal.com

Trains down so couldn't get there today....does club refund?

Everton are giving us a lesson so far
Everton matchday thread on 15:15 - Feb 19 with 2087 viewspjt50

Struggling today but
https://hd.crichd.cx/supersport-variety-1-live-streaming-hd-2
works OK once you get past the ads.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Everton matchday thread on 15:23 - Feb 19 with 2066 viewssaint22

Everton matchday thread on 15:15 - Feb 19 by pjt50

Struggling today but

KWP is so much better at RB
missing Perraud today
Everton matchday thread on 15:31 - Feb 19 with 2056 viewsdarthvader

Everton matchday thread on 15:23 - Feb 19 by saint22

KWP is so much better at RB
missing Perraud today

I agree i was gutted when perraud was out . Hopefully Kwp gets some help i expect frank told them to hammer his position .

keep the faith coyr

Everton matchday thread on 15:31 - Feb 19 with 2052 viewsdarthvader

Everton matchday thread on 15:15 - Feb 19 by pjt50

Struggling today but

Thank you

keep the faith coyr

Everton matchday thread on 15:32 - Feb 19 with 2052 viewssaint22

Everton matchday thread on 15:31 - Feb 19 by darthvader

I agree i was gutted when perraud was out . Hopefully Kwp gets some help i expect frank told them to hammer his position .

every time he wursts forwdads he has to cut back it just doesn't work

how come Var dont look at Holgates handball????
Everton matchday thread on 15:55 - Feb 19 with 2005 viewssaint22

we should be winning
will we pay
Everton matchday thread on 15:55 - Feb 19 with 2000 viewsHeisenberg

Everton matchday thread on 15:32 - Feb 19 by saint22

every time he wursts forwdads he has to cut back it just doesn't work

how come Var dont look at Holgates handball????

They did check the handball and informed the ref. Incredible pace in this game. KWP is causing all sorts of trouble. Thought Broja should have squared one rather than shooting. I have a feeling Everton will score though. Richarlison is quality and if he stopped rolling around every time someone goes near him could be even better. Pickford great save although he annoys the hell out of me. Perraud on later for Livramento.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Login to get fewer ads

Everton matchday thread on 16:02 - Feb 19 with 1972 views1885_SFC

Everton matchday thread on 15:55 - Feb 19 by Heisenberg

They did check the handball and informed the ref. Incredible pace in this game. KWP is causing all sorts of trouble. Thought Broja should have squared one rather than shooting. I have a feeling Everton will score though. Richarlison is quality and if he stopped rolling around every time someone goes near him could be even better. Pickford great save although he annoys the hell out of me. Perraud on later for Livramento.

Perraud is missing. He's got covid.

Old School is Cool

Everton matchday thread on 16:41 - Feb 19 with 1897 viewssaint22

Everton matchday thread on 15:55 - Feb 19 by Heisenberg

our finishing is poor this should be 4 at least
broja is quality but needs to work on that
Everton matchday thread on 16:43 - Feb 19 with 1889 viewssaint22

Everton matchday thread on 16:02 - Feb 19 by 1885_SFC

Perraud is missing. He's got covid.

and shane shows how its done!!
Everton matchday thread on 17:00 - Feb 19 with 1819 viewsHeisenberg

Superb yet again. KWP man of the match but everyone played well. Broja didn’t look too happy at being subbed. He was good today and showed there is a way to go yet. Thought Everton were poor in the second half but they won’t go down as too much quality.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Everton matchday thread on 17:17 - Feb 19 with 1775 viewswashington_saint

Everton matchday thread on 17:00 - Feb 19 by Heisenberg

Superb yet again. KWP man of the match but everyone played well. Broja didn’t look too happy at being subbed. He was good today and showed there is a way to go yet. Thought Everton were poor in the second half but they won’t go down as too much quality.

Romeu MotM by a country mile. He is in incredible form (as are Saints generally),

Such a joy to see Saints playing like this - the great entertainers and the spell right now reminds you why you can be proud to be a Saints fan. Team put together on a limited budget playing for each other and a joy to watch.

Compare that to Everton (whose side cost 100s of millions) - whop were abject.

Great times to be a Saints fan and credit to the Board for keeping faith in Ralph.
Everton matchday thread on 17:19 - Feb 19 with 1763 viewssaint68

JWP and KWP were fantastic today..an all-round good performance and I can't remember Everton having a shot on target.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Everton matchday thread on 17:22 - Feb 19 with 1758 viewsA1079

Great result because that keeps us well away from the bottom and just 8 points to what I call the important 40 mark.

Apart from a couple of spells at the start of each half we were much more superior and according to the stats we had 19 shots. KWP was superb and for me MOTM but Romeu not far behind. It is being picky but I just wish our conversion of chances to goals rate were better and we would really take some teams to the sword and ease that feeling in games that the opposition would get a late goal that they often don't deserve.

But, the points to games over the last 2 weeks has been superb and there is a great team spirit.
Everton matchday thread on 17:23 - Feb 19 with 1755 viewsdarthvader

Everton matchday thread on 17:17 - Feb 19 by washington_saint

Romeu MotM by a country mile. He is in incredible form (as are Saints generally),

Such a joy to see Saints playing like this - the great entertainers and the spell right now reminds you why you can be proud to be a Saints fan. Team put together on a limited budget playing for each other and a joy to watch.

Great times to be a Saints fan and credit to the Board for keeping faith in Ralph.

Quality . A clean sheet and 3 points ,with Shane long coming on one minute , and scores the next !

keep the faith coyr

Everton matchday thread on 17:34 - Feb 19 with 1726 viewsgrumpy

To be honest I'm not going to choose a' man of the match' as I thought they all played well today.
If we can keep clear of injuries we could do very well this season, what are the odds of Saints pulling off a FA Cup shock and winning it as long as we steer clear of Man City?
Everton matchday thread on 17:47 - Feb 19 with 1685 views1885_SFC

Everton matchday thread on 17:34 - Feb 19 by grumpy

To be honest I'm not going to choose a' man of the match' as I thought they all played well today.
If we can keep clear of injuries we could do very well this season, what are the odds of Saints pulling off a FA Cup shock and winning it as long as we steer clear of Man City?

25/1 with PaddyPower.

Old School is Cool

Everton matchday thread on 18:08 - Feb 19 with 1636 viewsRon11

Everton matchday thread on 17:22 - Feb 19 by A1079

Great result because that keeps us well away from the bottom and just 8 points to what I call the important 40 mark.

Apart from a couple of spells at the start of each half we were much more superior and according to the stats we had 19 shots. KWP was superb and for me MOTM but Romeu not far behind. It is being picky but I just wish our conversion of chances to goals rate were better and we would really take some teams to the sword and ease that feeling in games that the opposition would get a late goal that they often don't deserve.

But, the points to games over the last 2 weeks has been superb and there is a great team spirit.

I thought they created a lot of chances and it was Pickford rather than poor shooting that saved Everton from a 4 or 5 nil drubbing.
One thing I would like to see is Pickford show Forster how to get the ball to one of his team mates rather than to one of the opposition almost every time he kicks it up the field.He looks a lot more confident these days though, as do the rest of the team - some classy football on show from Saints today.
Everton matchday thread on 18:16 - Feb 19 with 1615 viewsericofarabia

Absolutely correct.
Romeu gets 9.99 ... that shot that nearly went out of the ground cost him a 10. But to be honest everyone including me who wasn't even there shouted ..Shoot !!
Everton matchday thread on 18:51 - Feb 19 with 1546 viewsChesham_Saint

Everton matchday thread on 18:16 - Feb 19 by ericofarabia

Absolutely correct.
Romeu gets 9.99 ... that shot that nearly went out of the ground cost him a 10. But to be honest everyone including me who wasn't even there shouted ..Shoot !!

He was indeed immense today. Armstrong, KWP AND JWP not far behind. Apart from the first ten minutes that was an impressive performance.

By the way, WHY do scousers have such high pitched voices? Heard a few outside of the ground and it’s almost cartoon like…

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Everton matchday thread on 19:45 - Feb 19 with 1469 viewsMrangry25

Absolutely brilliant today to follow up the performance at Spurs, the change in the team since Redmond has not been picked and Armstrong returning has been nothing short of a miracle. Romeu has been immense alongside JWP. today we battled to get the ball back when we lost it and really deserved it. Crowd are enjoying the play. Next 4 games are all winnable I can feel a European Tour coming. COYR
Everton matchday thread on 20:23 - Feb 19 with 1383 viewsBerber

Romeu was immense, how many headed duals did he win?
Everton matchday thread on 21:22 - Feb 19 with 1300 viewssaint22

Romeu was superb today he and JWP work so well in there
Everton matchday thread on 21:29 - Feb 19 with 1275 viewsBicester_North

Everton matchday thread on 20:23 - Feb 19 by Berber

Romeu was immense, how many headed duals did he win?

Player of the season for me so far

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024