Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread 10:17 - Feb 24 with 15355 viewsSaintNick

This thread for all the debates on the developing situation

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 15:46 - Feb 24 with 1583 viewsNewdawn2014

hes pumped up on steroids, scary individual with absolutely no moral compass.
Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 16:53 - Feb 24 with 1502 viewsSadoldgit

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 15:11 - Feb 24 by saint68

It needs fast tracking before he kills thousands of innocent people for absolutely no reason at all...

I'm sure the Russian public wouldn't be to bothered if he's knocked off..preferably by another Russian national...

Perhaps some of the very Rich friends of his will get worried about their future and arrange to have him bumped off, but i am intrigued to know why you think he is dying because all I can find are various conspiracy theories.
Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 18:18 - Feb 24 with 1472 viewsSadoldgit

Just seen the Putin broadcast. All that is missing is a white cat and a mini me. He has been watching too many Bond movies. What a nut job.
Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 18:50 - Feb 24 with 1431 viewssaint68

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 18:18 - Feb 24 by Sadoldgit

Just seen the Putin broadcast. All that is missing is a white cat and a mini me. He has been watching too many Bond movies. What a nut job.

He's mentaly unstable and fully capable of unleashing a world changing nuclear assault on Europe and the US...I think you really need to accept that what I've alluded to is a clear and present danger now.

Any parallel you tried to draw with him and Trump is void..

In fact..the very fact that Biden is in the white house has emboldened this maniac!!

Meanwhile a stable European country is being bombed and being overun by his command.

Stronger sanctions...no...his death by any means is the only play.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 19:29 - Feb 24 with 1375 viewsBison

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 12:57 - Feb 24 by franniesTache

They have to sanction all of the oligarch and putin himself now, then they have to move some serious hardware to the border also - there's a good argument for removing russia's access to SWIFT

And they need to remove russian companies secondary listings from FTSE/DOW/NASDAQ/DAX and CAC.

I'm not going to hold my breath on any of that happening mind.

Spot on Frannie but looks like we ( The UK ) standalone on removing them from SWIFT. Biden has just given a rambling speech and has chickened out big style with sanctions he is more worried about gas prices.

We need to chuck everything at him now .

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 19:36 - Feb 24 with 1363 viewsSaintsforeverj

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 19:29 - Feb 24 by Bison

Spot on Frannie but looks like we ( The UK ) standalone on removing them from SWIFT. Biden has just given a rambling speech and has chickened out big style with sanctions he is more worried about gas prices.

We need to chuck everything at him now .

Without US intervention, nothing will stop Putin now. Biden has ruled out any military intervention in conflict, which effectively rules out other countries.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2022 19:50]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 19:59 - Feb 24 with 1335 viewscocklebreath

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 18:50 - Feb 24 by saint68

He's mentaly unstable and fully capable of unleashing a world changing nuclear assault on Europe and the US...I think you really need to accept that what I've alluded to is a clear and present danger now.

Any parallel you tried to draw with him and Trump is void..

In fact..the very fact that Biden is in the white house has emboldened this maniac!!

Meanwhile a stable European country is being bombed and being overun by his command.

Stronger sanctions...no...his death by any means is the only play.

I agree he needs to be taken out. He’s a nutter. Imagine the local pub nut job having his power

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 20:37 - Feb 24 with 1292 viewssaint68

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 19:59 - Feb 24 by cocklebreath

I agree he needs to be taken out. He’s a nutter. Imagine the local pub nut job having his power

He needs exterminating now!!!

He is a direct threat to our existence that dwarfs the Chinese spread virus that nailed us down for the last 2yrs...Sadly the Chinese it wasn't quite potent enough!!!

He will unleash nuclear weapons as soon as he gets fronted up...

I've said it before and I will reiterate that point vehemently ..Putin must die swiftly.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2022 20:38]

Login to get fewer ads

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 20:45 - Feb 24 with 1276 views1885_SFC

BRITAIN! THE EU! UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! WE STAND WITH UKRAINE... ... ... ... ... ... at a safe distance.

Old School is Cool

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 20:50 - Feb 24 with 1262 viewsSaintsforeverj

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 20:45 - Feb 24 by 1885_SFC

BRITAIN! THE EU! UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! WE STAND WITH UKRAINE... ... ... ... ... ... at a safe distance.

Spot on. "We stand with them", but we will allow Russia to illegally invade, occupy and take over, killing thousands of innocents.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2022 20:53]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 21:15 - Feb 24 with 1214 viewsdarthvader

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 13:34 - Feb 24 by saint68

Putin is a terrorist by any other name, albeit a terrorist with a massive army and nuclear weapons...he's already threatened retaliation the like of never seen before...

No sanctions, no war...assassination is the only way to prevent the unthinkable happening.

This needs an SAS or Homeland style fuùcking resolution .

Get someone close to him and either do a hero suicide mission and take him and a few generals with him . Or figure out a way of a "Salisbury" poisoning perhaps ? Think of the irony

keep the faith coyr

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 21:18 - Feb 24 with 1206 views1885_SFC

A small win for David versus Goliath today...

Old School is Cool

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 00:24 - Feb 25 with 1092 viewsSadoldgit

“Power tends to corrupt; absolute power corrupts absolutely.”
Never had a quote been more accurate about Vladimir Putin.
The news has been a hard watch tonight as has been Question Time. What is apparent is that the West has allowed itself to be played by Putin’s regime and has been the weakest in leadership it has been for some time. Although Trump is no longer in power he casts a long shadow and it will take years to bring the US back from his warped influence. Brexit, Johnson and Covid have knocked the stuffing out of the UK. Other EU countries have their own problems. We are in for a very tough time.
Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 05:09 - Feb 25 with 1047 viewskernow

It's been said many times that history repeats itself and the parallels with the 1920s and 1930s are striking.
Depressing sh1t.
Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 08:11 - Feb 25 with 962 viewssaint68

Just a little bit more context...the Good Ole US of A have over a dozen biolabs located on Ukrainian soil...no wonder Biden isn't in any hurry to stand up to Putin...and probably why the thousands of US civilians living and working there were evacuated well In advance.

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 08:30 - Feb 25 with 945 viewsJaySaint

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 00:24 - Feb 25 by Sadoldgit

“Power tends to corrupt; absolute power corrupts absolutely.”
Never had a quote been more accurate about Vladimir Putin.
The news has been a hard watch tonight as has been Question Time. What is apparent is that the West has allowed itself to be played by Putin’s regime and has been the weakest in leadership it has been for some time. Although Trump is no longer in power he casts a long shadow and it will take years to bring the US back from his warped influence. Brexit, Johnson and Covid have knocked the stuffing out of the UK. Other EU countries have their own problems. We are in for a very tough time.

Yet it is your beloved EU that is deeply tangled with Russia and vetoed more harsh sanctions

You are deranged mate.

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 08:39 - Feb 25 with 939 viewssaint68

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 08:30 - Feb 25 by JaySaint

Yet it is your beloved EU that is deeply tangled with Russia and vetoed more harsh sanctions

You are deranged mate.

Macron has already written the terms of France' surrender and delivered it to Putin by hand.

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 08:48 - Feb 25 with 921 viewsSalisburySaint

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 08:30 - Feb 25 by JaySaint

You are deranged mate.

So is and has Uk, we should exclude Russia from SWIFT
Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 09:29 - Feb 25 with 904 viewsJaySaint

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 08:48 - Feb 25 by SalisburySaint

The EU are starting to argue within itself

Germany, Italy and Hungary being blamed for blocking tougher sanctions (swift for example) against Russia

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 09:31 - Feb 25 with 904 viewsfranniesTache

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 08:48 - Feb 25 by SalisburySaint

If we remove their access to SWIFT we financially cripple them as a country. It doesn't matter who they've got agreements with they effectively lose access to global markets.

The problem is that they also produce the raw elements needed for computer chips and hold production for major parts needed in various industries, automotive being the most obvious example.

I was actually pleasantly surprised that Johnson suggested their removal, because as far as sanctions go that's as hard as it can get, and it would almost certainly have hurt our own economy to do it too. It's shame the others bottled it.
Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 10:15 - Feb 25 with 876 viewsBison

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 21:18 - Feb 24 by 1885_SFC

A small win for David versus Goliath today...

Sombre story but you have to admire the fighting spirit of The Ukrainians. Even if we can't send ground troops we must throw every sanction and give as much hardware as we can to them. They lay down their lives and we have apologetic's saying that they understand why the Germans dont want high gas prices....

"The story of 13 Ukrainian soldiers who refused to surrender their island to a Russian warship and their final defiant message is going viral.

Ukrainian President Zelenskyy confirmed the story in a statement Thursday that said the 13 soldiers would be honored for their bravery.

The soldiers were defending the small island of Zmiinyi located in the Black Sea. A Russian warship ordered them to lay down their arms and surrender peacefully.

"This is a Russian military ship. I suggest you lay down your weapons and surrender to avoid bloodshed and unnecessary victims. Otherwise we will open fire on you," the Russians reportedly told them via radio.

"Russian warship, go f*** yourself!" was the reply.

The Russians opened fire on the island and killed all 13 soldiers."

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 10:32 - Feb 25 with 866 views1885_SFC

Live from Kiev. It looks deserted and quiet...

Old School is Cool

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 10:42 - Feb 25 with 845 viewsSadoldgit

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 10:15 - Feb 25 by Bison

Sombre story but you have to admire the fighting spirit of The Ukrainians. Even if we can't send ground troops we must throw every sanction and give as much hardware as we can to them. They lay down their lives and we have apologetic's saying that they understand why the Germans dont want high gas prices....

"The story of 13 Ukrainian soldiers who refused to surrender their island to a Russian warship and their final defiant message is going viral.

Ukrainian President Zelenskyy confirmed the story in a statement Thursday that said the 13 soldiers would be honored for their bravery.

The soldiers were defending the small island of Zmiinyi located in the Black Sea. A Russian warship ordered them to lay down their arms and surrender peacefully.

"This is a Russian military ship. I suggest you lay down your weapons and surrender to avoid bloodshed and unnecessary victims. Otherwise we will open fire on you," the Russians reportedly told them via radio.

"Russian warship, go f*** yourself!" was the reply.

The Russians opened fire on the island and killed all 13 soldiers."

If you are referring to me as an “apologetic” I am anything but. My point is that things are a lot more complicated than just higher prices. Don’t you think that we could be doing a lot more right now than imposing sanctions that will take up to 10 years to have any major effect on Putin? We have been sucking up to Putin’s money for years. I don’t see how we are any better than any other European country in this.
Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 10:46 - Feb 25 with 840 viewsJaySaint

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 11:01 - Feb 25 with 822 viewsBison

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 10:42 - Feb 25 by Sadoldgit

If you are referring to me as an “apologetic” I am anything but. My point is that things are a lot more complicated than just higher prices. Don’t you think that we could be doing a lot more right now than imposing sanctions that will take up to 10 years to have any major effect on Putin? We have been sucking up to Putin’s money for years. I don’t see how we are any better than any other European country in this.

Yes you are Berny , you are just an argue-mentalist , removing them from SWIFT would cripple the economy within days , in 50 Russian cities yesterday people took to the streets protesting against the war , add the near collapse of the Russian banking system to that and you may have a means of stopping the madman.

So if it takes 10 years then lets not bother , as the Latvian Vice PM just said on an interview. The Ukrainians are spilling blood , at least the Central European countries can do is spill some money. He then spelled out the countries that were helping Latvia, The US , Canada and the UK so are we very different from the rest of Europe in that respect.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024