Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man City got away with one there 20:21 - Feb 26 with 2611 viewsButty101

Definite penalty to Everton. Evertons frank lampard looks like he is going to cry

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Man City got away with one there on 20:36 - Feb 26 with 1713 viewsDellHero_Would

Young Frank’s not cut out for being a manger.

Poll: Wearing a mask

Man City got away with one there on 20:58 - Feb 26 with 1674 viewsButty101

Man City got away with one there on 20:36 - Feb 26 by DellHero_Would

Young Frank’s not cut out for being a manger.

The stress is making him look more like uncle saggy face

Man City got away with one there on 21:09 - Feb 26 with 1652 viewsElijahK

Nah it wasn’t as Richarlison was offside in the buildup to the handball, which is why I THINK it wasn’t given as a pen, but whether they realised this or not I’m not 100% sure.
But yeah if it wasn’t for the offside then that should’ve definitely been a handball (although a few people have said that it is borderline to what counts as a shoulder ball (not a foul) and a handball, but really it definitely should’ve been one if it wasn’t for the offside
[Post edited 26 Feb 2022 21:10]

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Man City got away with one there on 21:11 - Feb 26 with 1642 viewsPatfromPoole

I believe the rule is that it is handball if it hits the arm below where the shirt ends.

God knows how that works if a player is wearing a long-sleeved shirt.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Man City got away with one there on 21:11 - Feb 26 with 1640 viewsDorsetIan

The arrogance of the stupid VAR officials is unbelievable. They spent ages looking at what was an obvious handball and then decided it was so clear cut that it wasn’t even worth asking the ref to have a look.

It never gets better. It’s just a completely sh1t system.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Man City got away with one there on 21:32 - Feb 26 with 1602 viewsElijahK

Man City got away with one there on 21:11 - Feb 26 by DorsetIan

The arrogance of the stupid VAR officials is unbelievable. They spent ages looking at what was an obvious handball and then decided it was so clear cut that it wasn’t even worth asking the ref to have a look.

Ok but they got this one right, as Richarlison was offside, so the only arrogance around here is that of people that can’t except something as black and white as offsides.

Man City got away with one there on 21:46 - Feb 26 with 1572 viewskingslandstand1

As much as I want City to win the league, well anyone rather than Lpool, they definitely gained 2 points today
How was that not a penalty
Man City got away with one there on 21:47 - Feb 26 with 1567 viewskingslandstand1

Man City got away with one there on 21:11 - Feb 26 by DorsetIan

Press are gonna have a field day tomorrow with that one
Login to get fewer ads

Man City got away with one there on 21:50 - Feb 26 with 1564 viewsElijahK

Man City got away with one there on 21:32 - Feb 26 by ElijahK

Ok but they got this one right, as Richarlison was offside, so the only arrogance around here is that of people that can’t except something as black and white as offsides.

Don’t know if you can see the image from this or not but…

https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZithU1ZP7jLUNYNPNpezzNmGlmaSNlC67kIqOH

Man City got away with one there on 21:50 - Feb 26 with 1563 viewsChesham_Saint

Everton’s Frank Lampard? What?! I think you mean Frank Lampard’s Everton…

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Man City got away with one there on 21:52 - Feb 26 with 1553 viewskingslandstand1

Man City got away with one there on 21:09 - Feb 26 by ElijahK

Nah it wasn’t as Richarlison was offside in the buildup to the handball, which is why I THINK it wasn’t given as a pen, but whether they realised this or not I’m not 100% sure.
But yeah if it wasn’t for the offside then that should’ve definitely been a handball (although a few people have said that it is borderline to what counts as a shoulder ball (not a foul) and a handball, but really it definitely should’ve been one if it wasn’t for the offside
[Post edited 26 Feb 2022 21:10]

You may well be right, but why were all the pictures on the tv only showing the handball and not stupid lines across the pitch or is one rule breaker more of one than the other?
Man City got away with one there on 21:55 - Feb 26 with 1537 viewsElijahK

Man City got away with one there on 21:52 - Feb 26 by kingslandstand1

You may well be right, but why were all the pictures on the tv only showing the handball and not stupid lines across the pitch or is one rule breaker more of one than the other?

Yeah well like I said in my comment earlier, whether VAR knew that he was offside or not, and didn’t give the handball because of that, or just that they somehow didn’t think it was a handball or not, is very unclear. But at the end of the day, that’s irrelevant if the correct/fair decision was given, which it was seeing how Richarlison was offside

Man City got away with one there on 21:58 - Feb 26 with 1531 viewsButty101

Man City got away with one there on 21:55 - Feb 26 by ElijahK

Yeah well like I said in my comment earlier, whether VAR knew that he was offside or not, and didn’t give the handball because of that, or just that they somehow didn’t think it was a handball or not, is very unclear. But at the end of the day, that’s irrelevant if the correct/fair decision was given, which it was seeing how Richarlison was offside

Where did you see it shown as offside? I didn’t see the lines drawn on sky.

Man City got away with one there on 22:00 - Feb 26 with 1525 viewsElijahK

Man City got away with one there on 21:58 - Feb 26 by Butty101

People have sent pictures and videos for referee groups I’m in, as a few salty Everton and Liverpool fans are unhappy about it, but some people over in America and such with Bein sport and such have have the replays to show he was offside

Man City got away with one there on 22:04 - Feb 26 with 1513 viewsButty101

Man City got away with one there on 22:00 - Feb 26 by ElijahK

People have sent pictures and videos for referee groups I’m in, as a few salty Everton and Liverpool fans are unhappy about it, but some people over in America and such with Bein sport and such have have the replays to show he was offside

I would take that with a pinch of salt. If VAR had drawn the lines sky would have shown. Jonny the amateur Sunday ref drawing lines over his tv with a red marker and set quare isn’t the same

Man City got away with one there on 22:06 - Feb 26 with 1508 viewsElijahK

Man City got away with one there on 22:04 - Feb 26 by Butty101

I would take that with a pinch of salt. If VAR had drawn the lines sky would have shown. Jonny the amateur Sunday ref drawing lines over his tv with a red marker and set quare isn’t the same

Well I’ve posted a link above with what should be a picture you can access showing that he’s pretty clearly off (whether the link works for you or anyone else though I’m not too sure), but I’m sure we’ll see it all on MOTD tonight

Man City got away with one there on 22:14 - Feb 26 with 1477 viewskingslandstand1

Man City got away with one there on 21:58 - Feb 26 by Butty101

The restart was a free kick to City with ref indicating that as had his hand in air as they do - and Ederson then got booked for time wasting!
Man City got away with one there on 22:15 - Feb 26 with 1477 viewsButty101

Man City got away with one there on 22:06 - Feb 26 by ElijahK

Well I’ve posted a link above with what should be a picture you can access showing that he’s pretty clearly off (whether the link works for you or anyone else though I’m not too sure), but I’m sure we’ll see it all on MOTD tonight

That linked didn’t work

Man City got away with one there on 22:17 - Feb 26 with 1471 viewsElijahK

Man City got away with one there on 22:15 - Feb 26 by Butty101

That linked didn’t work

Ok well I can’t show the picture to you then, but look I’ve seen it from multiple sources now that he was offside and I’m sure we’ll see it on MOTD that he was (unless the 3 pictures/videos I’ve seen are all edited (which is very unlikely)) which means that in the end the officials got it correct, but how they came to that decision isn’t necessarily correct.

Man City got away with one there on 00:46 - Feb 27 with 1402 viewsDorsetIan

Man City got away with one there on 22:17 - Feb 26 by ElijahK

Ok well I can’t show the picture to you then, but look I’ve seen it from multiple sources now that he was offside and I’m sure we’ll see it on MOTD that he was (unless the 3 pictures/videos I’ve seen are all edited (which is very unlikely)) which means that in the end the officials got it correct, but how they came to that decision isn’t necessarily correct.

No mention of offside on MOTD.

Shearer right. Ridiculous decision.

Man City got away with one there on 01:09 - Feb 27 with 1395 viewsDorsetIan

Man City got away with one there on 00:46 - Feb 27 by DorsetIan

No mention of offside on MOTD.

Shearer right. Ridiculous decision.

And Lampard on Sky said he specifically asked ref about offside and was told he wasn’t offside.

And even if let’s just say he was offside, it comes to something when the ‚right‘ decision overall is achieved by missing one thing but the getting something else completely wrong.

VAR out.

Man City got away with one there on 14:05 - Feb 27 with 1243 viewsSaintsforeverj

Just seen the handball on MOTD. How an earth has that not been given as handball. Definitely a handball as Shearer said. Are these refs and VAR officials blind or corrupt?

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Man City got away with one there on 18:51 - Feb 27 with 1188 viewsTimSaint

Man City got away with one there on 14:05 - Feb 27 by Saintsforeverj

Just seen the handball on MOTD. How an earth has that not been given as handball. Definitely a handball as Shearer said. Are these refs and VAR officials blind or corrupt?

Yet bizarrely after our home game with Man City, it was their fans saying that there was a VAR plot against them.
Countless moans that nothing ever goes their way and that they should have (ridiculously) had 2 pens and we should have had 2 red cards.

TimSaint

Man City got away with one there on 22:34 - Feb 27 with 1122 viewsElijahK

Man City got away with one there on 01:09 - Feb 27 by DorsetIan

And Lampard on Sky said he specifically asked ref about offside and was told he wasn’t offside.

And even if let’s just say he was offside, it comes to something when the ‚right‘ decision overall is achieved by missing one thing but the getting something else completely wrong.

VAR out.

Yeah he was told that there was no offside as VAR didn’t check for that (although they should have), so the ref would’ve presumed that he was onside.
But yeah, I do agree that VAR shouldn’t be coming to the correct decision by getting two other decisions completely wrong.
But like I’ve said before, VAR should simply be for black and white scenarios

Man City got away with one there on 22:35 - Feb 27 with 1120 viewsElijahK

Man City got away with one there on 18:51 - Feb 27 by TimSaint

Yet bizarrely after our home game with Man City, it was their fans saying that there was a VAR plot against them.
Countless moans that nothing ever goes their way and that they should have (ridiculously) had 2 pens and we should have had 2 red cards.

Everyone does that though, as yeah certain teams certainly do get a lot more go there way than they do against it, but for a majority of them, you’ll get some go your way, and get some that don’t, both correct and incorrect decisions.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024