Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Walker Peters 14:22 - Mar 11 with 1359 viewsSaintNick

The best player in the side at the moment on current form, discuss

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Kyle Walker Peters on 14:39 - Mar 11 with 1338 viewssaints__fan__73

One of our best players all of last season.

Our best player in the pre-season.

As you say the best player recently and I can't remember him having a bad game.

The question is why he has so few starts at his position of RB.

The only reason I can think is we've been fattening up Livermento for the slaughter.....

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Kyle Walker Peters on 14:50 - Mar 11 with 1311 viewsI_would

Everyone, except Ralph, knows KWP is far better at RB. Tino has been out of form since his injury but inexplicably gets the RB nod. WP is knackered, plays as CB, not a good idea with his defensive skills, and takes corners when someone else should. That's our Ralphy for you.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Kyle Walker Peters on 14:55 - Mar 11 with 1304 viewsTimSaint

Kyle Walker Peters on 14:39 - Mar 11 by saints__fan__73

One of our best players all of last season.

Our best player in the pre-season.

As you say the best player recently and I can't remember him having a bad game.

The question is why he has so few starts at his position of RB.

The only reason I can think is we've been fattening up Livermento for the slaughter.....

Numerous sources claim that Tino will be off to Spurs for £40m this summer, unless Man Utd come in for him. All probably just the usual idle media chat though.

Not sure how a transfer would work if Chelsea have a supposed Buy Back Clause until 2023 (Abramovich aside and assuming they have new owners by then). I thought the Clause meant that they would have first dibs.

TimSaint

Kyle Walker Peters on 15:40 - Mar 11 with 1283 viewssaints__fan__73

Kyle Walker Peters on 14:55 - Mar 11 by TimSaint

Numerous sources claim that Tino will be off to Spurs for £40m this summer, unless Man Utd come in for him. All probably just the usual idle media chat though.

Not sure how a transfer would work if Chelsea have a supposed Buy Back Clause until 2023 (Abramovich aside and assuming they have new owners by then). I thought the Clause meant that they would have first dibs.

The buy back clause can be activated whenever Chelsea are willing to pay the specified amount.

But if they are unwilling, or perhaps more appropriately, unable to exercise it then we are free to sell to whomever we want.

I would imagine, given we already have a very good RB, that if Spurs offered £40m for him this Summer we would bite their hands off and shout from the rooftops that the club's player trading finance model is working.

Kyle Walker Peters on 16:20 - Mar 11 with 1255 viewsA1079

I think he has been excellent since he became a consistent member of the first team. I was disappointed that he looked like he was being sidelined at the beginning of the season as he was one of our betters one last season as well. He always gives his all and just seems to love playing for us. At the moment he would be my player of the year/season.
Kyle Walker Peters on 16:59 - Mar 11 with 1204 viewssaints__fan__73

Kyle Walker Peters on 16:20 - Mar 11 by A1079

I think he has been excellent since he became a consistent member of the first team. I was disappointed that he looked like he was being sidelined at the beginning of the season as he was one of our betters one last season as well. He always gives his all and just seems to love playing for us. At the moment he would be my player of the year/season.

Agreed. Which is impressive as he's been marginalised / played out of position for a lot of the season.

Kyle Walker Peters on 12:44 - Mar 12 with 1077 viewsTripleNiemi

It's ok as Gao has gone and we can keep all our best players now.....

[Post edited 12 Mar 2022 12:44]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Kyle Walker Peters on 10:24 - Mar 13 with 961 viewsBettwsresident

I agree. He is genuinely 2 footed though so can play on both sides. An invaluable asset for Saints. His ball control, tenacity and work rate are superb.
Login to get fewer ads

Kyle Walker Peters on 17:08 - Mar 13 with 901 viewssledger

only player playing with any hunger at the moment
Kyle Walker Peters on 18:58 - Mar 13 with 847 viewsBerber

If Chelsea are not in a position to enact the buyback clause, then there is no buyback. No different to if they decide not to take the option.
Kyle Walker Peters on 23:17 - Mar 13 with 783 viewsdarthvader

Kyle Walker Peters on 15:40 - Mar 11 by saints__fan__73

The buy back clause can be activated whenever Chelsea are willing to pay the specified amount.

But if they are unwilling, or perhaps more appropriately, unable to exercise it then we are free to sell to whomever we want.

I would imagine, given we already have a very good RB, that if Spurs offered £40m for him this Summer we would bite their hands off and shout from the rooftops that the club's player trading finance model is working.

Take the money , then buy Broja with it . Kwp is better than Tino imo and id rather keep kwp on the right and Perr on the left .

keep the faith coyr

Kyle Walker Peters on 09:11 - Mar 14 with 745 viewssaints__fan__73

Kyle Walker Peters on 23:17 - Mar 13 by darthvader

Take the money , then buy Broja with it . Kwp is better than Tino imo and id rather keep kwp on the right and Perr on the left .

I agree but either Chelsea will be forced to play Broja next season or else he will be sold for far more money than we can afford/get for Tino.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024