Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales or Scotland 09:43 - Mar 25 with 2352 viewskingslandstand1

If, and it's a big if, the sweaties get through to play the Welsh who would you want to win? Really difficult as both of them hate the English, but my hope is that the Ukrainians do it, and not for the obvious current emotional reasons - although that obviously comes in to it
Wales or Scotland on 09:45 - Mar 25 with 2349 viewsSaintNick

If the Welsh and Scottish had any sense of decency they would withdraw from the World Cup and let the Ukranians have the place

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Wales or Scotland on 10:13 - Mar 25 with 2318 viewsPaleRider

Wales or Scotland on 09:45 - Mar 25 by SaintNick

If the Welsh and Scottish had any sense of decency they would withdraw from the World Cup and let the Ukranians have the place

If anyone had any decency the World Cup would be boycotted.

In another sport, one of the GB under 20 women fencing teams were drawn against Russia at the recent under 20 European Championships and withdrew without making a fuss. I wish football had that sort of integrity.
Wales or Scotland on 10:22 - Mar 25 with 2302 viewsDellHero_Would

That woke cøck Line acre will be there and so will all the other bbc cûnts. Wokism is very selective in its virtuousness.

Poll: Wearing a mask

Wales or Scotland on 10:31 - Mar 25 with 2284 viewsPaleRider

Wales or Scotland on 10:22 - Mar 25 by DellHero_Would

That woke cøck Line acre will be there and so will all the other bbc cûnts. Wokism is very selective in its virtuousness.

Horribly true!
Wales or Scotland on 10:44 - Mar 25 with 2253 viewskingslandstand1

Wales or Scotland on 10:13 - Mar 25 by PaleRider

If anyone had any decency the World Cup would be boycotted.

In another sport, one of the GB under 20 women fencing teams were drawn against Russia at the recent under 20 European Championships and withdrew without making a fuss. I wish football had that sort of integrity.

I'm with that

It's fkd up our leagues, everyone is talking about how it shouldn't be there, and with current sh1t going around the FIFA bribe brigade cash cows are still rolling it in and will continue to do so

I saw one comment that players won't get another chance to play in a WC. Correct. Life is sad isn't it ..................... Tell the poor innocents that the millionaire players may miss out and see what they think
Wales or Scotland on 10:57 - Mar 25 with 2235 viewsDellHero_Would

Wales or Scotland on 10:31 - Mar 25 by PaleRider

Horribly true!

5 star hotels all paid for by… I stopped watching England after sven the carpet bagger disappeared. Why anyone would want to watch and cheer awee Kane the odious little cûnt.

Poll: Wearing a mask

Wales or Scotland on 11:12 - Mar 25 with 2211 viewsdwayne_dibley

England is a joke, even the players do not take it seriously

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Wales or Scotland on 11:47 - Mar 25 with 2195 viewsPaleRider

Wales or Scotland on 10:44 - Mar 25 by kingslandstand1

I'm with that

It's fkd up our leagues, everyone is talking about how it shouldn't be there, and with current sh1t going around the FIFA bribe brigade cash cows are still rolling it in and will continue to do so

I saw one comment that players won't get another chance to play in a WC. Correct. Life is sad isn't it ..................... Tell the poor innocents that the millionaire players may miss out and see what they think

That's exactly the point - the women fencers may not get another chance again but they took a morally correct decision.
Login to get fewer ads

Wales or Scotland on 12:32 - Mar 25 with 2141 viewsTimSaint

From a Saints perspective, I would prefer to see Scotland get through. That way we could see (if selected) S Armstrong and Adams performing on the World Stage !! :-)

From an English perspective, Ukraine all day long.

TimSaint

Wales or Scotland on 15:08 - Mar 25 with 2064 viewsinthebox

Wales or Scotland on 12:32 - Mar 25 by TimSaint

From a Saints perspective, I would prefer to see Scotland get through. That way we could see (if selected) S Armstrong and Adams performing on the World Stage !! :-)

From an English perspective, Ukraine all day long.

The world stage! Air conditioned stadiums built on the back of dead construction workers.
Wales or Scotland on 18:48 - Mar 25 with 2003 viewsSaintsforeverj

Definitely the Scottish over the Welsh. Think Strachan, Adams and Stuart Armstrong! Decent enough folk right? Always found the Scottish to be a friendly bunch to be honest. The Welsh though, in some parts not so. Went into a Welsh bar once, and they all stopped and looked. Perhaps it was my good looks, but more realistically, we were speaking English. As for Ukraine getting through, without earning it on the pitch, not sure really. But agree with the sentiment that every country should refuse to go to Qatar.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2022 18:48]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Wales or Scotland on 19:26 - Mar 25 with 1974 viewssaint68

There is no legitimate World Cup available to anyone this year..so I for one will not watch or support this absolute farce.fuk em and fuk anyone participating!!

Stand united against this absolute freak show.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Wales or Scotland on 22:58 - Mar 25 with 1874 viewshedgeend61

Wales or Scotland on 11:12 - Mar 25 by dwayne_dibley

England is a joke, even the players do not take it seriously

20 minutes from a World Cup Final, runners up in the Euros last year.
Haven't you been watching the last 4 years?

You really are a clown
Wales or Scotland on 09:56 - Mar 26 with 1772 viewsChesham_Saint

That’s a joke, right?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Wales or Scotland on 10:04 - Mar 26 with 1765 viewsChesham_Saint

Wales or Scotland on 10:57 - Mar 25 by DellHero_Would

5 star hotels all paid for by… I stopped watching England after sven the carpet bagger disappeared. Why anyone would want to watch and cheer awee Kane the odious little cûnt.

Not sure what Kane’s done to deserve such opprobrium?

In a “normal” World Cup I’d prefer the Trogs to go through, as anything that puts a smile of the face of Queen Sweatie, Wee Jimmy Crankie boils my piss.

In any event, there should be no World Cup in Qatar, but none of the FAs have a moral compass - unless you count the tokenism of rainbow arm bands and kneeling.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Wales or Scotland on 11:14 - Mar 26 with 1740 viewsdwayne_dibley

Wales or Scotland on 22:58 - Mar 25 by hedgeend61

20 minutes from a World Cup Final, runners up in the Euros last year.
Haven't you been watching the last 4 years?

You really are a clown

continual also rans, might be different if they actually had some pride and tried

Wales or Scotland on 21:57 - Mar 26 with 1655 viewsWestEndBoy

What absolute nonsense .you piss*d up?
Wales or Scotland on 09:10 - Mar 28 with 1516 viewsRednWight

Great idea
Then all other teams can say they’ll do the same and Ukraine can be declared world Champions so no tournament would be needed in a place that shouldn’t have been awarded it in the first place
This would have the added benefit of saving the players who’ve been kneeling as a protest against all forms of discrimination from looking like complete hypocrites by playing there

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Wales or Scotland on 11:46 - Mar 28 with 1472 viewsdwayne_dibley

woke bollux rules

Wales or Scotland on 19:15 - Mar 28 with 1344 viewsinthebox

Wales or Scotland on 11:46 - Mar 28 by dwayne_dibley

woke bollux rules

Bollux, so over used.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024