Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
5 subs next season in the Prem 15:46 - Mar 31 with 968 viewsPatfromPoole

Ralph will love this.

All our best players starting each game on the bench.

Brilliant.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

5 subs next season in the Prem on 15:50 - Mar 31 with 952 viewsDorsetIan

He struggles to make 3 subs in 90 mins.

It's going to give the clubs with stronger squads even more of an advantage.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

5 subs next season in the Prem on 16:06 - Mar 31 with 926 viewssaints__fan__73

Why does Ralph get so much grief on here from the mongboard geniuses. Given that, post Koeman, we've been subjected to some of the worst managers and worst football in the history of the club I would have thought he would have been appreciated a bit more.. (especially given the fact he's been pretty much been able to do f'k all in the transfer market due to the vast sums of cash spunked up against the wall by Reed and Kreuger.).

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

5 subs next season in the Prem on 16:07 - Mar 31 with 927 viewsChesham_Saint

5 subs next season in the Prem on 15:50 - Mar 31 by DorsetIan

He struggles to make 3 subs in 90 mins.

It's going to give the clubs with stronger squads even more of an advantage.

Yes it will give them yet another advantage, when in reality some levelling up is what's needed to keep the competition alive...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

5 subs next season in the Prem on 16:14 - Mar 31 with 921 viewsPatfromPoole

5 subs next season in the Prem on 16:06 - Mar 31 by saints__fan__73

Why does Ralph get so much grief on here from the mongboard geniuses. Given that, post Koeman, we've been subjected to some of the worst managers and worst football in the history of the club I would have thought he would have been appreciated a bit more.. (especially given the fact he's been pretty much been able to do f'k all in the transfer market due to the vast sums of cash spunked up against the wall by Reed and Kreuger.).

I do find “mongboard” to be an unnecessarily derogatory term.

I also find it a little ironic that one would refer to a forum in such tones, when he spends so much time posting (mainly inflammatory) stuff on here.

We are all wired rather differently, I guess.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

5 subs next season in the Prem on 16:51 - Mar 31 with 894 viewsBLEEDRED

So the so-called top clubs can have 9 internationals on the bench, the rest just pack the bench with academy players. Great levelling up
5 subs next season in the Prem on 17:44 - Mar 31 with 863 viewsdwayne_dibley

5 subs next season in the Prem on 16:51 - Mar 31 by BLEEDRED

So the so-called top clubs can have 9 internationals on the bench, the rest just pack the bench with academy players. Great levelling up

it is called money, they have it

just like Tories and peseants

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

5 subs next season in the Prem on 22:53 - Mar 31 with 793 viewsdarthvader

I do love it when you say spunked up against the wall, reminds me of my teenage years

keep the faith coyr

5 subs next season in the Prem on 23:08 - Mar 31 with 782 viewsBicester_North

5 subs next season in the Prem on 16:14 - Mar 31 by PatfromPoole

I do find “mongboard” to be an unnecessarily derogatory term.

I also find it a little ironic that one would refer to a forum in such tones, when he spends so much time posting (mainly inflammatory) stuff on here.

We are all wired rather differently, I guess.

I wouldn’t worry about what term people use for a message board that’s full of strange characters. Make your own alternative name up, “misfitboard”, “pantsnifferboard”, “dementedfantasistboard” and see if it catches on.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Login to get fewer ads

5 subs next season in the Prem on 23:13 - Mar 31 with 777 viewsChesham_Saint

5 subs next season in the Prem on 23:08 - Mar 31 by Bicester_North

I wouldn’t worry about what term people use for a message board that’s full of strange characters. Make your own alternative name up, “misfitboard”, “pantsnifferboard”, “dementedfantasistboard” and see if it catches on.

Bicester, you complete mong.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

5 subs next season in the Prem on 23:24 - Mar 31 with 769 viewsMytchettSaint

You make some salient points until you realise that it would have been he who has offered McCarthy a new deal.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

5 subs next season in the Prem on 12:04 - Apr 1 with 679 viewsdwayne_dibley

5 subs next season in the Prem on 23:24 - Mar 31 by MytchettSaint

You make some salient points until you realise that it would have been he who has offered McCarthy a new deal.

really?

Ralph would have an input but would in not be down to the Board?

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

5 subs next season in the Prem on 13:42 - Apr 1 with 617 viewsMytchettSaint

5 subs next season in the Prem on 12:04 - Apr 1 by dwayne_dibley

really?

Ralph would have an input but would in not be down to the Board?

Are you naïve enough to think if Ralph had said I don’t think he’s good enough and has no future at the club the board would have said hard luck sunshine he’s staying put? The choice would have been firmly down to Ralph.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

5 subs next season in the Prem on 14:03 - Apr 1 with 606 viewsSaintsforeverj

Initially against the 5 subs, as it seemed like another advantage for the top clubs, but thinking about it, it could be useful for us, as Ralph said yesterday. We play a high energy game, so we can swap the players to keep up the high press and energy throughout the game. Could have its advantages for us.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

5 subs next season in the Prem on 20:17 - Apr 1 with 507 viewsTripleNiemi

Bloödy hell, for once i am in agreement with you........
[Post edited 1 Apr 2022 20:18]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024