Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dyche 11:30 - Apr 15 with 1828 viewssledger

Who would take him over our present joker,i will lay my cards on the table yes in a heartbeat
Dyche on 11:32 - Apr 15 with 1804 viewsChesham_Saint

I don't want Ralph to leave, but if he did I'd not be against Dyche,

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Dyche on 14:46 - Apr 15 with 1693 viewsSadoldgit

Ralph isn’t going anywhere yet and when he does how long will it be before the next manager gets the usual sack him treatment after a few losses?
Dyche on 18:41 - Apr 15 with 1583 viewsAndylad63

Shaun Dyche is a very cleaver manager, playing the tactics which suit his players, much like fat Sam or our own Claude Puel, Yes he would probably keep us up year on year, given a little backing from the Board, but the football would be terrible. Personally I would prefer to keep R.H. who, despite the once a season disaster, at least lets us relish a bit of pride in being saints fans on more occasions than not, with some great performances and bloodying the nose of the so called big 6 every once in a while.
Dyche on 18:45 - Apr 15 with 1579 viewsPatfromPoole

I could see Dyche being a bit like Strachan for us.

Gets the best out of journeyman players.

Football might be a bit drab though…..

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Dyche on 09:31 - Apr 16 with 1398 viewsSaintNick

Dyche on 18:41 - Apr 15 by Andylad63

Shaun Dyche is a very cleaver manager, playing the tactics which suit his players, much like fat Sam or our own Claude Puel, Yes he would probably keep us up year on year, given a little backing from the Board, but the football would be terrible. Personally I would prefer to keep R.H. who, despite the once a season disaster, at least lets us relish a bit of pride in being saints fans on more occasions than not, with some great performances and bloodying the nose of the so called big 6 every once in a while.

I agree with this post, Dyche doesnt fit the managers profile for our new owners, and his style of play doesn't either.

Ralph has consistently achieved our par score in terms of the Premier league ie anywhere between 11th & 17th.

We have not fought a relegation battle with him in charge in a full season so im not sure what some people expect.

What Ralph has done behind the scenes if rebuilding the infrastructure from academy upwards will reap its rewards, he has been more than just a manager.

Only Guardiola & Klopp have been in their jobs in the Premier League longer than Ralph and he has only been here 3 1/2 years

The only blip for Ralph has been the occasional thrashing, people keep bringing that up, but at the end of the day we still only didnt get 3 points the same as if we had been beaten 1-0, ints not the individual results its over a season

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Dyche on 09:51 - Apr 16 with 1378 viewsMytchettSaint

Dyche on 09:31 - Apr 16 by SaintNick

I agree with this post, Dyche doesnt fit the managers profile for our new owners, and his style of play doesn't either.

Ralph has consistently achieved our par score in terms of the Premier league ie anywhere between 11th & 17th.

We have not fought a relegation battle with him in charge in a full season so im not sure what some people expect.

What Ralph has done behind the scenes if rebuilding the infrastructure from academy upwards will reap its rewards, he has been more than just a manager.

Only Guardiola & Klopp have been in their jobs in the Premier League longer than Ralph and he has only been here 3 1/2 years

The only blip for Ralph has been the occasional thrashing, people keep bringing that up, but at the end of the day we still only didnt get 3 points the same as if we had been beaten 1-0, ints not the individual results its over a season

It’s not just the odd thrashings, you have to take into account the terrible runs we go on (we are currently in one now)

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Dyche on 10:37 - Apr 16 with 1350 viewskingolaf

I would love to see the back of Ralph at the end of the season. But for me, Dyche isn’t the answer.
Dyche on 10:47 - Apr 16 with 1341 viewsSonicBoom

I feel sorry for Dyche. He's never given any money but people criticise him for the style of play. He's up against it every week and how he's managed to keep Burnley up so feel is incredible.
Wherever he goes I'll be interested to see how he does if he gets a bit more budget. I bet he plays better football given a chance.
Login to get fewer ads

Dyche on 15:46 - Apr 16 with 1215 viewsTripleNiemi

Dyche on 10:37 - Apr 16 by kingolaf

I would love to see the back of Ralph at the end of the season. But for me, Dyche isn’t the answer.

Who do you want to see as his replacement pal? Genuine question.....

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Dyche on 17:47 - Apr 16 with 1145 viewsSaintsforeverj

Dyche on 10:37 - Apr 16 by kingolaf

Saints are 12th at the end of the day, 1 point off 9th. Today was very enjoyable, last week wasn't but that's Saints and that's football unless you support one of the top 2.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Dyche on 17:55 - Apr 16 with 1133 viewsericofarabia

Not on your nelly thank you?!

Total respect for what he's done at Burnley, and surprised at him being given the heave ho and expecting a fresh face to save them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024