Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All English Champions League Final As It Stands 20:53 - May 4 with 3243 viewsSaintNick

So would everyone be happy with City getting through

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:25 - May 4 with 1247 viewsgrumpy

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:23 - May 4 by Saintsforeverj

So you would want Pompey, Liverpool, Chelsea, Man united (such great adverts for Britain) to win come what may, if they were playing a foreign team because they are British and the team they are playing is foreign. Yes, I understand.

Good
All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:26 - May 4 with 1245 viewsSouthamptonfan

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:22 - May 4 by grumpy

Oh! do go away and finish your beano.

Ha yeah better than being a Pompey c@nt on a Saints forum. Your so f@cking funny.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:32 - May 4 with 1224 viewshedgeend61

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 21:52 - May 4 by grumpy

If Pompey were playing a foreign team I'd want Pompey to win.

100% of Pompey fans would want us to get beat if we played a foreign team (or any team), tell us why any Saints would think differently?

Ridiculous, never heard such nonsense
All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:32 - May 4 with 1224 viewsgrumpy

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:26 - May 4 by Southamptonfan

Ha yeah better than being a Pompey c@nt on a Saints forum. Your so f@cking funny.

This has just become ridiculous now.
Try not to get so worked up you will do yourself a mischief.
All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:33 - May 4 with 1218 viewsgrumpy

You wont see me on this forum again, I had enough of this nonsense.
All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:35 - May 4 with 1209 viewscocklebreath

What a gimp

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:37 - May 4 with 1197 viewsElijahK

Well it doesn’t seem like that happening now!

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:39 - May 4 with 1191 viewsSaintsforeverj

Well I for one will be cheering on Real Madrid in the final, foreign or not.
[Post edited 4 May 2022 22:40]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Login to get fewer ads

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:42 - May 4 with 1182 viewscocklebreath

Whiney voiced pea headed goofy scouse coonts to win the lot, I can already imagine the horror of my local pub full of plastic morons wearing too tight Liverpool shirts as if they’re some kind of super humans.

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:45 - May 4 with 1165 viewsBicester_North

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:42 - May 4 by cocklebreath

Whiney voiced pea headed goofy scouse coonts to win the lot, I can already imagine the horror of my local pub full of plastic morons wearing too tight Liverpool shirts as if they’re some kind of super humans.

I can see City dropping points somewhere like Newcastle

Come on City and Real Madrid, amd Saints please get a point off the horrible twáts

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:46 - May 4 with 1163 viewsSaintsforeverj

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:42 - May 4 by cocklebreath

In Brighton, in the local area, In Dorset, in Cornwall all celebrating because they chose a good team to support from their arm chair and from the pub, pretending they are clever and look at me supporting the best team in the world. You're right, imagine the horror.

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:47 - May 4 with 1157 viewsSaintsforeverj

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:33 - May 4 by grumpy

You wont see me on this forum again, I had enough of this nonsense.

Then don't write the words "I would want Pompey to win" on a Saints forum and not expect to get stick. Any foreign team is worth a lot more than that rabble.

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 06:22 - May 5 with 1013 viewsBuggalugs

Grumpy’s had a shocker on this thread

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 09:02 - May 5 with 920 viewsWints76

I cant stand Madrid. Despise them. Nothing against Liverpool other than their fans who have never been near the place, and they don't have an opinion worth listening to. I hope Liverpool win
All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 09:29 - May 5 with 906 viewscocklebreath

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 09:02 - May 5 by Wints76

I cant stand Madrid. Despise them. Nothing against Liverpool other than their fans who have never been near the place, and they don't have an opinion worth listening to. I hope Liverpool win

Other than getting English clubs banned from Europe, decimating our team a few years back and being constantly scummy, horrible club.

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 10:13 - May 5 with 867 viewsPaleRider

The problem is that many teams in the English professional game are no longer really English - many foreign owners, players, managers, coaches etc. Supporting these teams because "they are British" is a nonsense anyway!

It's not just in the UK. For example, are PSG a French team?
All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 10:48 - May 5 with 832 viewsBerber

The big problem that City have, is that they don’t have world class strikers. Foolhardy. When Spain did so well with false 9s the rest of the world wasn’t really used to it. City do so well in thePL because so many PL teams have slow thinking, cart horse defences (a lot like ours when Salish does not play). Real showed what can happen if you give top strikers half a chance.
All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 11:39 - May 5 with 787 viewscocklebreath

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 10:48 - May 5 by Berber

The big problem that City have, is that they don’t have world class strikers. Foolhardy. When Spain did so well with false 9s the rest of the world wasn’t really used to it. City do so well in thePL because so many PL teams have slow thinking, cart horse defences (a lot like ours when Salish does not play). Real showed what can happen if you give top strikers half a chance.

City scored 5 against Madrid, they were the better team over 2 legs, it’s not because of the strikers it’s purely unlucky. They are so good because they dominate the midfield, with more emphasis on strikers they wouldn’t do that.

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 12:29 - May 5 with 759 viewssaint68

Ooh La La!!

Controversial or what Grumps.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 21:05 - May 5 with 650 views1teeminants

Are you insane Grumps. ?

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 21:21 - May 5 with 639 viewsWints76

Some British teams I want to win, some I want to lose. No hard and fast rule. However, if Pompey were playing that Nazi XI from Escape to Victory, I'd be singing along with the Horst Wessel song with the SS Ultras.
All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 21:22 - May 5 with 639 viewssaint68

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 21:05 - May 5 by 1teeminants

Are you insane Grumps. ?

I think he's probably just a little bashful sleepy and dopey..maybe he's a bit sneezy slightly happy..but after reading his post..I think he needs to see the Doc

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:03 - May 5 with 615 viewsBicester_North

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 21:22 - May 5 by saint68

I think he's probably just a little bashful sleepy and dopey..maybe he's a bit sneezy slightly happy..but after reading his post..I think he needs to see the Doc

See the who?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:37 - May 5 with 593 viewssaint68

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:03 - May 5 by Bicester_North

See the who?

Ah, now that's a flash from the past..I'm sure we are not allowed to speak of that individual 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024