Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Broja 06:20 - Jul 18 with 2907 viewsPatfromPoole

Off to West Ham on loan, it would seem.

Sigh.

Nick and I will disagree again on this, but getting him in would have been a massive boost.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Broja on 06:56 - Jul 18 with 2857 viewsSaintsforeverj

And they already have good strikers. What an option he will be for them as well as Antonio etc, if it happens. Other teams getting stronger and stronger.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2022 7:00]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Broja on 08:41 - Jul 18 with 2730 views1teeminants

Couldn’t agree more Pat but surely no one expected us to get him.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Broja on 08:59 - Jul 18 with 2701 viewsPatfromPoole

Broja on 08:41 - Jul 18 by 1teeminants

Couldn’t agree more Pat but surely no one expected us to get him.

I didn’t expect us to get him at all.

The fact that a team who nearly reached the Europa League final last season look likely to sign him would indeed suggest that he is a class act.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Broja on 09:24 - Jul 18 with 2662 viewsChesham_Saint

Surely the simple fact is that if Broja wanted to be with Saints he'd have signed for us by now.

He hasn't, so goodbye. Time to move on.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Broja on 11:13 - Jul 18 with 2573 viewsMytchettSaint

Broja on 09:24 - Jul 18 by Chesham_Saint

Surely the simple fact is that if Broja wanted to be with Saints he'd have signed for us by now.

He hasn't, so goodbye. Time to move on.

I can’t say I blame him for not wanting another season of guess what team the lunatic is going to pick next…

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Broja on 11:35 - Jul 18 with 2542 viewssaint22

This sums up Saints in a nutshell
Have a quality player, don’t utilise him properly, gets fed up, heads to a
Similar size club, leaving us desperate for Another striker
Broja on 12:01 - Jul 18 with 2513 viewsSadoldgit

Let’s hope that they get the Broja who finishes like Long rather than the Broja who finishes like Ings.
Broja on 12:17 - Jul 18 with 2482 viewssaintwizzler

😂

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Login to get fewer ads

Broja on 14:28 - Jul 18 with 2332 views1teeminants

Broja on 08:59 - Jul 18 by PatfromPoole

I didn’t expect us to get him at all.

The fact that a team who nearly reached the Europa League final last season look likely to sign him would indeed suggest that he is a class act.

If West Ham sign Broja they’ll be top 6 even push for top 4. I’ve heard from different sources that Broja had a massive fall out with Ralph over something which explains his moody end to the season and is what I said had probably happened . Nothing to do with Broja being found out at all.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2022 6:24]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Broja on 21:01 - Jul 22 with 1900 viewsSadoldgit

West Ham have signed another striker so it looks like Broja won’t be going there.
Broja on 14:16 - Jul 23 with 1611 viewsSonicBoom

Apparently we've made a second bid for Delap.
Broja on 14:27 - Jul 23 with 1583 viewsSaintsforeverj

Broja on 14:16 - Jul 23 by SonicBoom

Apparently we've made a second bid for Delap.

I think we have but it's been rejected according to reports. Think Man City want to send him out on loan as they are confident he will be a 50 million pound plus player in a few years time. They want the financial benefits and not another team.

Broja on 14:54 - Jul 23 with 1553 viewsNYC_Saint

Broja on 14:27 - Jul 23 by Saintsforeverj

I think we have but it's been rejected according to reports. Think Man City want to send him out on loan as they are confident he will be a 50 million pound plus player in a few years time. They want the financial benefits and not another team.

I'm sure we could work some of the economics into a deal of sell on and buy back clauses. I think what it comes down to is whether the player wants to move or not. If he's happy with another season in the U23s and occasional bench appearances in the League but is still a city player then there's not much we can do. If he wants to ah w the chance to start 20+ league games then surely he (and his dad) will push for something to be worked out in the financial side that's fair to both teams.
Broja on 14:56 - Jul 23 with 1552 viewsNYC_Saint

Also with his genetics he'll challenge Salisu for "long throw in duty"!
Broja on 15:00 - Jul 23 with 1544 viewsSaintsforeverj

Broja on 14:54 - Jul 23 by NYC_Saint

I'm sure we could work some of the economics into a deal of sell on and buy back clauses. I think what it comes down to is whether the player wants to move or not. If he's happy with another season in the U23s and occasional bench appearances in the League but is still a city player then there's not much we can do. If he wants to ah w the chance to start 20+ league games then surely he (and his dad) will push for something to be worked out in the financial side that's fair to both teams.

I think City would love us to have him on loan, but understandably, Saints want to buy him outright, so he is our player and we will make the millions if and when he becomes a great player in the future. I think you're right, a buy back option might be the answer. If City are turning down 16 million, he must be a good player, so I hope we get him.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2022 15:01]

Broja on 17:12 - Jul 23 with 1426 viewsSoton

Except we are not a similar club! What are you on about They have a massive ground that even though it’s not great to watch football in its in the capital of the UK with better potential for advertising and sponsorship. Not to mention the appeal of living in one one of the top cities in Europe. Wake up and smell the coffee
Broja on 10:30 - Jul 24 with 1255 viewsSaintNick

Broja on 11:35 - Jul 18 by saint22

This sums up Saints in a nutshell
Have a quality player, don’t utilise him properly, gets fed up, heads to a
Similar size club, leaving us desperate for Another striker

Similar Size club !!!!

West Ham since moving to The London Stadium have averaged almost double our average attendance in every year, last season it was 58,894 compared to our 29,889.

Thats almost 30,000 per game more than us, it's the easiest Premier League game to get a ticket for if you are a tourist and it will be Premium rates, whereas we are struggling to fill our ground even when we are offering cu price season tickets in some areas.

30,000 extra spectators probably equates to around £1.2 million per game in extra revenue, so just in a Premier League season they have raked in around £20 million more than us per season in ticket sales alone, how do we compete with that ?

West Ham got given a new ground at a peppercorn rent they have been at a financial advantage over all bar the big six for the last 6 years and that is now starting to show itself, they can't break into the big six now big seven, but they have a big advantage over the rest of us.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024