Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton FC Announce Stringent Measures For Itchen Stand Block 1 & 2 16:30 - Aug 9 with 4153 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/58181/southampton-fc-ann

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton FC Announce Stringent Measures For Itchen Stand Block 1 & 2 on 16:32 - Aug 9 with 2836 viewssaints__fan__73

"it seems that we are looking to break a butterfly on a wheel with the e mails"

As the well-known old saying goes...

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Southampton FC Announce Stringent Measures For Itchen Stand Block 1 & 2 on 16:46 - Aug 9 with 2795 viewsChesham_Saint

I’m not abreast of this. Do we have a safe standing area yet? If we do, where? And if not, why not?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Southampton FC Announce Stringent Measures For Itchen Stand Block 1 & 2 on 16:47 - Aug 9 with 2794 viewsfranniesTache

Southampton FC Announce Stringent Measures For Itchen Stand Block 1 & 2 on 16:46 - Aug 9 by Chesham_Saint

I’m not abreast of this. Do we have a safe standing area yet? If we do, where? And if not, why not?

We don’t it’s being looked at and will cost the club about £1.5m to install. They’re looking at putting it in the northam, the away end and the itchen north
Southampton FC Announce Stringent Measures For Itchen Stand Block 1 & 2 on 16:57 - Aug 9 with 2762 viewsSouthamptonfan

Southampton FC Announce Stringent Measures For Itchen Stand Block 1 & 2 on 16:47 - Aug 9 by franniesTache

We don’t it’s being looked at and will cost the club about £1.5m to install. They’re looking at putting it in the northam, the away end and the itchen north

But no singing allowed, or they will build a wall.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Southampton FC Announce Stringent Measures For Itchen Stand Block 1 & 2 on 17:00 - Aug 9 with 2740 viewsfranniesTache

Southampton FC Announce Stringent Measures For Itchen Stand Block 1 & 2 on 16:57 - Aug 9 by Southamptonfan

But no singing allowed, or they will build a wall.

With how cringeworthy block 1/2 were last season I’d probably advocate for building a wall around the entire crèche to be honest
Southampton FC Announce Stringent Measures For Itchen Stand Block 1 & 2 on 17:03 - Aug 9 with 2731 viewsSaintsforeverj

Sit there like good students please.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2022 17:03]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Southampton FC Announce Stringent Measures For Itchen Stand Block 1 & 2 on 17:03 - Aug 9 with 2729 viewsBLEEDRED

Southampton FC Announce Stringent Measures For Itchen Stand Block 1 & 2 on 16:47 - Aug 9 by franniesTache

Not sure safe standing would work in the Itchen North(in front of the boxes ) but Northam and Away nailed on next season
Southampton FC Announce Stringent Measures For Itchen Stand Block 1 & 2 on 17:04 - Aug 9 with 2718 viewsfranniesTache

Southampton FC Announce Stringent Measures For Itchen Stand Block 1 & 2 on 17:03 - Aug 9 by BLEEDRED

Not sure safe standing would work in the Itchen North(in front of the boxes ) but Northam and Away nailed on next season

What I posted wasn’t a guess it’s what the club are looking at doing
Login to get fewer ads

Southampton FC Announce Stringent Measures For Itchen Stand Block 1 & 2 on 17:05 - Aug 9 with 2715 viewsPatfromPoole

I dare say a relegation might put an end to the safe standing project…..

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Southampton FC Announce Stringent Measures For Itchen Stand Block 1 & 2 on 17:23 - Aug 9 with 2658 viewsBicester_North

This is hilariously stupid. What a club full of laughable mentalists this has become, in every aspect.

Much better to sit in the pub these days

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Southampton FC Announce Stringent Measures For Itchen Stand Block 1 & 2 on 17:48 - Aug 9 with 2593 viewsDellHero_Would

Southampton FC Announce Stringent Measures For Itchen Stand Block 1 & 2 on 17:23 - Aug 9 by Bicester_North

This is hilariously stupid. What a club full of laughable mentalists this has become, in every aspect.

Much better to sit in the pub these days

Packed it in 5 years ago as did a lot of the group I used to go with from the early 80s. The PL is a waste of time and money. The club has become a vehicle for making money from nippers. A couple of relegations and some may return. But the Premier League is a waste of time…

Poll: Wearing a mask

Southampton FC Announce Stringent Measures For Itchen Stand Block 1 & 2 on 17:58 - Aug 9 with 2572 viewsSouthamptonfan

Southampton FC Announce Stringent Measures For Itchen Stand Block 1 & 2 on 17:48 - Aug 9 by DellHero_Would

Packed it in 5 years ago as did a lot of the group I used to go with from the early 80s. The PL is a waste of time and money. The club has become a vehicle for making money from nippers. A couple of relegations and some may return. But the Premier League is a waste of time…

Good on you, I'm not going anymore. This is it now. They can f@ck off. Fans treated like sh!t, the team is sh!t, leather seats, be nice to the away fans, f@cking blah blah blah. I didn't renew this season, went to Spurs but not going this Saturday and will pack it in now. Hate the PL and my club isn't my club anymore.

Southampton FC Announce Stringent Measures For Itchen Stand Block 1 & 2 on 18:33 - Aug 9 with 2527 viewsChesham_Saint

The away end??! What fvcking fresh hell is this?! Is the club run by cretins???

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Southampton FC Announce Stringent Measures For Itchen Stand Block 1 & 2 on 19:09 - Aug 9 with 2473 viewsMytchettSaint

What with the absolute garbage being served up on the pitch, the club seem determined to put off people attending at all.

You could be asked for ID… they can get fooked.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Southampton FC Announce Stringent Measures For Itchen Stand Block 1 & 2 on 19:17 - Aug 9 with 2449 viewsSaintsforeverj

Southampton FC Announce Stringent Measures For Itchen Stand Block 1 & 2 on 19:09 - Aug 9 by MytchettSaint

What with the absolute garbage being served up on the pitch, the club seem determined to put off people attending at all.

You could be asked for ID… they can get fooked.

SFC can get stuffed.

Southampton FC Announce Stringent Measures For Itchen Stand Block 1 & 2 on 19:34 - Aug 9 with 2441 viewsSouthamptonfan

F@ck off Saints. You will get your wish. The f@ns will sat there in silence anyway, when our pathetic team loses for the 15 th game in a f@cking row.

Southampton FC Announce Stringent Measures For Itchen Stand Block 1 & 2 on 19:56 - Aug 9 with 2407 viewsfranniesTache

Southampton FC Announce Stringent Measures For Itchen Stand Block 1 & 2 on 19:34 - Aug 9 by Southamptonfan

F@ck off Saints. You will get your wish. The f@ns will sat there in silence anyway, when our pathetic team loses for the 15 th game in a f@cking row.

You do realise it’s not the club that’s chosen to do this right? It’s been enforced on clubs by the FA, that’s why West Ham have the new wall up at their ground
Southampton FC Announce Stringent Measures For Itchen Stand Block 1 & 2 on 20:05 - Aug 9 with 2388 viewsBicester_North

Southampton FC Announce Stringent Measures For Itchen Stand Block 1 & 2 on 19:56 - Aug 9 by franniesTache

You do realise it’s not the club that’s chosen to do this right? It’s been enforced on clubs by the FA, that’s why West Ham have the new wall up at their ground

Who gives a a shite, saints are part of the whole load of PL anti working class bullshit and are happy to enforce it in a trigger happy style whilst presumably ignoring the away fans. Pricks
[Post edited 9 Aug 2022 20:07]

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Southampton FC Announce Stringent Measures For Itchen Stand Block 1 & 2 on 20:09 - Aug 9 with 2372 viewsSouthamptonfan

Southampton FC Announce Stringent Measures For Itchen Stand Block 1 & 2 on 19:56 - Aug 9 by franniesTache

The club were told to sort it. There are many ways to skin a cat. And if that's the case, why were Spurs fans shouting abuse at us from above on Saturday? Where is the wall there? Have they not been told, then? They are allowed to shout abuse at the away fans below but we arn't? So that's where what you're saying doesn't ring true. You've said it's not the club, well why the f@ck are they closing the north car park at St Mary's, last season but not at other grounds, where there is trouble? I toured round the whole of Old Trafford last year, no closures there. The rules don't apply to them? Or are Saints interpreting what is being asked?

And have the club been told by the FA to make away fans sit down too? Let's see if they f@cking enforce that with 3000 rowdy Leeds. They never do.

Just put a f@cking bit of netting in the Itchen north next to the away fans and put a load of stewards there. Problem sorted. We don't all need to have ID, no ticket sales, closing the area, no standing, and the f@cking rest of it. If we close the Itchen north, then the middle tier of Spurs fans above the away fans needs to be closed too. After all, they have been told be the FA you say.

Southampton FC Announce Stringent Measures For Itchen Stand Block 1 & 2 on 20:11 - Aug 9 with 2363 viewsPatfromPoole

You say that, but you know fully well that no Leeds fans will get chucked out on Saturday for standing up or any form of goading.

Whereas I fully expect dozens of Saints fans will. And I wouldn’t be surprised if letters go to those who are picked out on CCTV for persistent standing, threatening loss of ST’s.

I very much doubt the club are looking at safe standing. It certainly won’t happen if we get relegated.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Southampton FC Announce Stringent Measures For Itchen Stand Block 1 & 2 on 20:16 - Aug 9 with 2357 viewsSaintsforeverj

This is a whole PL thing? Ok, so where was the wall at Spurs or anything, when they were abusing us down to our fans. Are they exempt?

This is Saints misinterpreting an instruction and some new safety officer thinking they are the dogs bollox, laying the law down. All they will do, is cause anger, resentment, feelings of unfairness when away fans are getting away with it.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2022 20:17]

Southampton FC Announce Stringent Measures For Itchen Stand Block 1 & 2 on 21:17 - Aug 9 with 2291 viewssaintwizzler

Southampton FC Announce Stringent Measures For Itchen Stand Block 1 & 2 on 20:09 - Aug 9 by Southamptonfan

The club were told to sort it. There are many ways to skin a cat. And if that's the case, why were Spurs fans shouting abuse at us from above on Saturday? Where is the wall there? Have they not been told, then? They are allowed to shout abuse at the away fans below but we arn't? So that's where what you're saying doesn't ring true. You've said it's not the club, well why the f@ck are they closing the north car park at St Mary's, last season but not at other grounds, where there is trouble? I toured round the whole of Old Trafford last year, no closures there. The rules don't apply to them? Or are Saints interpreting what is being asked?

And have the club been told by the FA to make away fans sit down too? Let's see if they f@cking enforce that with 3000 rowdy Leeds. They never do.

Just put a f@cking bit of netting in the Itchen north next to the away fans and put a load of stewards there. Problem sorted. We don't all need to have ID, no ticket sales, closing the area, no standing, and the f@cking rest of it. If we close the Itchen north, then the middle tier of Spurs fans above the away fans needs to be closed too. After all, they have been told be the FA you say.

Closing the North car park after the game is a great idea
Let the away fans walk up Britannia Road.
The less people trying to cross that not fit for purpose rail line footbridge the better.
It’s a fûcking nightmare.

WE MARCH ON

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Southampton FC Announce Stringent Measures For Itchen Stand Block 1 & 2 on 21:39 - Aug 9 with 2258 viewsSouthamptonfan

Southampton FC Announce Stringent Measures For Itchen Stand Block 1 & 2 on 21:17 - Aug 9 by saintwizzler

Closing the North car park after the game is a great idea
Let the away fans walk up Britannia Road.
The less people trying to cross that not fit for purpose rail line footbridge the better.
It’s a fûcking nightmare.

WE MARCH ON

They close it before the game, even against lowly teams who bring a small following. There is to be no interactions, even a f@cking chat with any away fans on the club's property. Just in case there is a massive fight. I have never seen a fight in the north car park in 20 years of st Mary's. After the game yes, not before. It's a f@ckibg dictatorship. Im not going any more that's for sure.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2022 21:41]

Southampton FC Announce Stringent Measures For Itchen Stand Block 1 & 2 on 21:58 - Aug 9 with 2209 viewssaintwizzler

Southampton FC Announce Stringent Measures For Itchen Stand Block 1 & 2 on 21:39 - Aug 9 by Southamptonfan

They close it before the game, even against lowly teams who bring a small following. There is to be no interactions, even a f@cking chat with any away fans on the club's property. Just in case there is a massive fight. I have never seen a fight in the north car park in 20 years of st Mary's. After the game yes, not before. It's a f@ckibg dictatorship. Im not going any more that's for sure.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2022 21:41]

Why would you want to talk to the away fans?

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Southampton FC Announce Stringent Measures For Itchen Stand Block 1 & 2 on 22:08 - Aug 9 with 2194 viewsSouthamptonfan

Southampton FC Announce Stringent Measures For Itchen Stand Block 1 & 2 on 21:58 - Aug 9 by saintwizzler

Why would you want to talk to the away fans?

Because if I want to, I should be able to don't you think? Plenty of reasons, banter, discussions, football chat, moan about the top 4 chat, how much are your season tickets chat. Plenty of fans I don't want to speak to, but some I do. It's my choice in a democracy isn't it?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024