Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who should we get in to replace Ralph? 15:35 - Nov 7 with 2367 viewsSFC_Referee

Who should we get in to replace Ralph?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

Who should we get in to replace Ralph? on 16:10 - Nov 7 with 2238 viewsSFC_Referee

Just don’t get why the club are going for Nathan Jones!?
As with the exception of Potter, when was the last time that a championship manager did really well in the prem and worked their way up there? And even then those managers that did, did it with the championship teams they came up with.

As if we do seriously get him (which I’ll be surprised by what I’d previously been told) then I’d of probably preferred Ralph!

But still it’ll show us where this clubs heading as when you look at the likes of Villa getting in Emmery to take over, you can see that they wanna get somewhere, yet it looks like we’re getting Jones, yet if we had their levels of ambition could maybe get hold of Potch

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

Who should we get in to replace Ralph? on 16:22 - Nov 7 with 2200 views1885_SFC

My vote goes to Ted Lasso.

Old School is Cool

Who should we get in to replace Ralph? on 16:22 - Nov 7 with 2200 viewsTimSaint

You can set your standards as high as you like, but if the high profilers don't want to come here, then plain and simply, THEY WON'T !!

We are perhaps (an albeit struggling) Premier League side, but apart from that, there is not a lot going for us at the moment in terms of performances and squad, so not for the first time, we struggle to attract anyone decent.

TimSaint

Who should we get in to replace Ralph? on 16:42 - Nov 7 with 2151 viewspjt50

Whoever comes in now has got to hit the ground running, otherwise we could find ourselves cut adrift quite quickly in January.

We need someone with top-level experience ideally in the PL. None of the options fill me with much optimism though.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Who should we get in to replace Ralph? on 16:50 - Nov 7 with 2121 viewsoncebitterne

Who should we get in to replace Ralph? on 16:42 - Nov 7 by pjt50

Whoever comes in now has got to hit the ground running, otherwise we could find ourselves cut adrift quite quickly in January.

We need someone with top-level experience ideally in the PL. None of the options fill me with much optimism though.

I'm not sure whether he is working elsewhere at the moment but surely Saints and Mauricio Pottecino (spelling?) is a marriage made in heaven.
Who better to bring on youngsters?
Who should we get in to replace Ralph? on 16:52 - Nov 7 with 2113 viewsdwayne_dibley

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Who should we get in to replace Ralph? on 17:16 - Nov 7 with 2052 viewskingslandstand1

Who should we get in to replace Ralph? on 16:50 - Nov 7 by oncebitterne

I'm not sure whether he is working elsewhere at the moment but surely Saints and Mauricio Pottecino (spelling?) is a marriage made in heaven.
Who better to bring on youngsters?

But would he want to come back and in to a relegation scrap? He wasn't very well treated by the fans either when he came back down here with Spurs - although, must admit that is also what happened with Potter at Brighton last week and surely Poch has a soft spot for us????
Who should we get in to replace Ralph? on 17:22 - Nov 7 with 2020 viewskingslandstand1

Who should we get in to replace Ralph? on 16:52 - Nov 7 by dwayne_dibley

At least this guy is good at getting teams out of the Championship

Login to get fewer ads

Who should we get in to replace Ralph? on 17:24 - Nov 7 with 2005 viewsStAnt

It looks like a done deal for Nathan Jones so not really much point to this question now. I feel we could do better but we have to give Jones a chance to show what he's about. His honeymoon period will not be a long one if I'm any judge of the current mood.
Who should we get in to replace Ralph? on 17:34 - Nov 7 with 1977 viewsinthebox

Who should we get in to replace Ralph? on 16:42 - Nov 7 by pjt50

Can you name any, I certainly can't. If they're being successful any where would they exchange for a relegation battle, they would have to buy into this projected of buying young cheap players that Ralph and co have set us on. Nathan Jones is probably about the right kind of guy,; age and career level, to give it a go.
Who should we get in to replace Ralph? on 17:39 - Nov 7 with 1955 viewsgrumpy

Who should we get in to replace Ralph? on 17:34 - Nov 7 by inthebox

Can you name any, I certainly can't. If they're being successful any where would they exchange for a relegation battle, they would have to buy into this projected of buying young cheap players that Ralph and co have set us on. Nathan Jones is probably about the right kind of guy,; age and career level, to give it a go.

Can you tell me why Nathan Jones is probably about the right kind of guy,; age and career level, to give it a go?
Who should we get in to replace Ralph? on 17:59 - Nov 7 with 1902 viewspjt50

Who should we get in to replace Ralph? on 17:34 - Nov 7 by inthebox

Not saying I'd be that keen on any of them, even if they wanted to come, but I suppose Dyche, Nuno Espírito Santo or even Rafa. Wasn't Bruno Lage on our radar before he went to Wolves?

Jones would be a reasonable punt if we appointed him in the close season but this is no time for experimenting.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Who should we get in to replace Ralph? on 18:09 - Nov 7 with 1861 viewssaint22

Who should we get in to replace Ralph? on 17:59 - Nov 7 by pjt50

Not saying I'd be that keen on any of them, even if they wanted to come, but I suppose Dyche, Nuno Espírito Santo or even Rafa. Wasn't Bruno Lage on our radar before he went to Wolves?

Jones would be a reasonable punt if we appointed him in the close season but this is no time for experimenting.

I think we all know how this will end up if Jones comes in

The club are going cheap like they did with the summer signings

Only gonna result in a far greater loss financially
Who should we get in to replace Ralph? on 18:23 - Nov 7 with 1825 viewsTripleNiemi

Have the masses calmed down enough to accept the return of Hoddle?

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Who should we get in to replace Ralph? on 19:16 - Nov 7 with 1732 viewsdarthvader

Who should we get in to replace Ralph? on 18:23 - Nov 7 by TripleNiemi

Have the masses calmed down enough to accept the return of Hoddle?

No i thought we were after that bloke from the river plate?

keep the faith coyr

Who should we get in to replace Ralph? on 21:08 - Nov 7 with 1642 viewsRon11

Who should we get in to replace Ralph? on 16:22 - Nov 7 by 1885_SFC

My vote goes to Ted Lasso.

Isn't he a bit of a cowboy?
Who should we get in to replace Ralph? on 21:24 - Nov 7 with 1597 views1885_SFC

Who should we get in to replace Ralph? on 21:08 - Nov 7 by Ron11

Isn't he a bit of a cowboy?

I don't think he'd want to be saddled with the job anyway.

Old School is Cool

Who should we get in to replace Ralph? on 22:12 - Nov 7 with 1538 viewsTripleNiemi

Who should we get in to replace Ralph? on 21:24 - Nov 7 by 1885_SFC

I don't think he'd want to be saddled with the job anyway.

Heard his mentor was Klippety Klopp.....
[Post edited 7 Nov 2022 22:13]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024