Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Email sent to Martin Semmens this morning 10:40 - Dec 27 with 2289 viewsMeonsaint

Mr Semmens,

I am writing to you requesting that you see sense and remove this "clown" of a manager, Nathan Jones.

Everyone makes mistakes in life and if you want to redeem yourself with the fans then act now and line up his replacement ASAP.

Yesterday, after forking out over £90 on 2 tickets for my daughter and myself, I was left hugely disappointed in what can only be described as a totally pathetic, gutless, clueless, pitiful and woeful display from the Saints. I have never missed a Boxing Day home fixture since 1972 and this was by far the most embarrassing performance that I can ever remember.

If reports are true and Ralph had "lost" the dressing room then the players looked at an even lower lever yesterday. Drained and devoid of any confidence in our players' faces it was clear from the onset we were never going to "lay a glove on Brighton".

Not being able to defend, keep clean sheets, pass the ball to another Saints player, shoot on target, close down spaces, make efficient clean tackles, win headers, mark, communicate, score from the spot or not generally show any organisation, fight or aggression is only going to result in one outcome..... relegation.

A traditional home Boxing Day fixture is a time for meeting up with old friends, coming together and being proud of supporting your own team. I felt the Manager never translated that moment to the players yesterday. In fact none of us could see what message he was sending out .... if any other than if all fails then just hit long balls.

Established players like JWP who have been managed by Poch , Koeman and Ralph in the past are not going to be motivated by this amateur Jones. He is a failed Championship coach and that is all he is, why oh why did you ever think he was going to be successful at Saints ? I wrote to you in November expressing my concern over his appointment and my opinion has not changed. I only see players' performances deteriorating.

Yesterday was proof that Nathan Jones and his staff are clearly not fit for purpose. This job is too big for them. Sack them before it is too late.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2022 14:58]
Email sent Semmens this morning on 10:45 - Dec 27 with 2221 viewsPatfromPoole

Put it on his Twitter page.

He’ll like that.

We March On.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Email sent Semmens this morning on 10:47 - Dec 27 with 2212 viewsPatfromPoole

I note that he appears to have taken down his Twitter rant at Easyjet…..

Email sent Semmens this morning on 10:48 - Dec 27 with 2215 views1teeminants

Nobody decent would want to come here and work on a shoestring budget get real .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Email sent Semmens this morning on 10:59 - Dec 27 with 2169 viewsPatfromPoole

Email sent Semmens this morning on 10:48 - Dec 27 by 1teeminants

Nobody decent would want to come here and work on a shoestring budget get real .

There are plenty who would take the job.

Email sent Semmens this morning on 11:02 - Dec 27 with 2169 views1teeminants

Email sent Semmens this morning on 10:59 - Dec 27 by PatfromPoole

There are plenty who would take the job.

Not if they can only spend 5 to 10 million per player.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Email sent Semmens this morning on 11:40 - Dec 27 with 2069 viewskingslandstand1

I'm afraid one expression you have omitted as it may just throw a line of defence in for Jones (I'm not totally for NJ at the moment) is that you can't polish a turd

He has at present got to work with the tools available to him, and basically there are only 3 or 4 sharp knives in his tool box

Having said that, surely he could see from having a few weeks to work with them that Djenepo, Diallo should never be near the starting line up. I'd even go as far as to say Bazuma after that 1st goal

Let's see if there is any major movement in anuary and that they will have to cut their losses and get rid of that cr@p they paid reasonable money for and bring a few in that want to ressurect careers maybe?
Email sent Semmens this morning on 14:02 - Dec 27 with 1914 viewsNewdawn2014

If he reply`s will you publish and be damned ?
Email sent Semmens this morning on 14:42 - Dec 27 with 1831 viewsMeonsaint

Email sent Semmens this morning on 14:02 - Dec 27 by Newdawn2014

If he reply`s will you publish and be damned ?

Haha of course but there is about us much chance of Spunky Semmens replying as Saints have in signing a proven striker.
Login to get fewer ads

Email sent to Martin Semmens this morning on 16:05 - Dec 27 with 1624 viewsSouthamptonfan

He will just reply with:

I had to sit there and watch the game too. I could have been with my family on boxing day you know. It's not just you.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Email sent to Martin Semmens this morning on 16:25 - Dec 27 with 1587 viewsMeonsaint

Email sent to Martin Semmens this morning on 16:05 - Dec 27 by Southamptonfan

He will just reply with:

I had to sit there and watch the game too. I could have been with my family on boxing day you know. It's not just you.

I won't hold my breath. The bloke is obviously an arrogant khunt.
Email sent to Martin Semmens this morning on 16:35 - Dec 27 with 1563 viewsSouthamptonfan

Email sent to Martin Semmens this morning on 16:25 - Dec 27 by Meonsaint

I won't hold my breath. The bloke is obviously an arrogant khunt.

We need to get him out. And he can take the new owners that he chose with him too.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2022 16:35]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024