Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nathan Jones = Liz Truss 17:01 - Dec 26 with 2064 viewsPatfromPoole

Get rid.

Get Dyche in.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Nathan Jones = Liz Truss on 17:04 - Dec 26 with 2034 viewsPatfromPoole

Before people accuse me of lunacy, Jones has just had 5 weeks to prepare them for that game.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Nathan Jones = Liz Truss on 17:12 - Dec 26 with 1998 viewsdirk_doone

Or Slaven Bilić. I don't think we can do worse with our next appointment. We've hit rock bottom with Nathan Jones.

"He really is a headless chicken"

https://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/298908/nathan-jones?page=5
[Post edited 26 Dec 2022 17:19]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Nathan Jones = Liz Truss on 17:27 - Dec 26 with 1935 viewsRon11

Nathan Jones = Liz Truss on 17:12 - Dec 26 by dirk_doone

Or Slaven Bilić. I don't think we can do worse with our next appointment. We've hit rock bottom with Nathan Jones.

"He really is a headless chicken"

https://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/298908/nathan-jones?page=5
[Post edited 26 Dec 2022 17:19]

I really don't understand the logic behind appointing this bloke as manager.

No Premiership experience.
One trick pony with Luton Town.
Had 5 weeks to prepare and starts Diallo instead of Stuart Armstrong.

He's on a loser now because the players won't be listening to him.....even while embarrassing themselves.

Meanwhile Sean Dyche and others sit at home.
Nathan Jones = Liz Truss on 17:35 - Dec 26 with 1895 viewsSouthamptonfan

Nathan Jones = Liz Truss on 17:27 - Dec 26 by Ron11

I really don't understand the logic behind appointing this bloke as manager.

No Premiership experience.
One trick pony with Luton Town.
Had 5 weeks to prepare and starts Diallo instead of Stuart Armstrong.

He's on a loser now because the players won't be listening to him.....even while embarrassing themselves.

Meanwhile Sean Dyche and others sit at home.

Ralph out. It can only get better.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Nathan Jones = Liz Truss on 18:39 - Dec 26 with 1773 viewsdirk_doone

Nathan Jones = Liz Truss on 17:04 - Dec 26 by PatfromPoole

Before people accuse me of lunacy, Jones has just had 5 weeks to prepare them for that game.

It looks like they spent those 5 weeks practising how to pass to the opposition. I don't think I've seen so many misplaced passses from any other Premier League team this season, not even ours. It's the sort of thing you might see in a poor lower league team but not at this level. There was a shocking lack of team play. It was as if our players were strangers to each other, who didn't have a clue where the others were going to be or what they were going to do.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Nathan Jones = Liz Truss on 18:42 - Dec 26 with 1758 viewsgrumpy

Nathan Jones = Liz Truss on 18:39 - Dec 26 by dirk_doone

It looks like they spent those 5 weeks practising how to pass to the opposition. I don't think I've seen so many misplaced passses from any other Premier League team this season, not even ours. It's the sort of thing you might see in a poor lower league team but not at this level. There was a shocking lack of team play. It was as if our players were strangers to each other, who didn't have a clue where the others were going to be or what they were going to do.

Who’s that down to,Dirk?
(No subject) (n/t) on 18:42 - Dec 26 with 1754 viewsgrumpy

Nathan Jones = Liz Truss on 18:39 - Dec 26 by dirk_doone

Nathan Jones = Liz Truss on 18:55 - Dec 26 with 1684 viewsMytchettSaint

Well, just back. Where to start?

That was possibly the worst 45 minutes of football I can remember watching since Chelsea at home in April.

It’s tough to pick on Diallo, Djenepo and Mo, as none of the heroes out there today covered themselves with glory, but it’s no surprise Jones hooked those particular three. Ralph repeatedly picked them despite it being obvious they are as much premier league footballers as I am ever likely to be. No matter how good they might look in training, Jones needs to realise quickly they cannot cut it at this level.

I’m not sure what the game plan is? I thought he mentioned working harder and being a little more direct. I saw none of that today.

We’ve just made Brighton look like Real Madrid, I dread to think how good we’ll make forest look.

Unless we have the best January transfer window known to man, we’re done with being a struggling premier league club for a generation I reckon.

I wish the people in charge would realise this isn’t a computerised data driven experiment. It’s our football club.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2022 0:28]

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Login to get fewer ads

Nathan Jones = Liz Truss on 19:24 - Dec 26 with 1544 viewskingslandstand1

Nathan Jones = Liz Truss on 18:42 - Dec 26 by grumpy

Who’s that down to,Dirk?

It's not the manager with the boots on
Nathan Jones = Liz Truss on 21:59 - Dec 26 with 1348 viewsDorsetIan

Nathan Jones = Liz Truss on 18:55 - Dec 26 by MytchettSaint

Well, just back. Where to start?

That was possibly the worst 45 minutes of football I can remember watching since Chelsea at home in April.

It’s tough to pick on Diallo, Djenepo and Mo, as none of the heroes out there today covered themselves with glory, but it’s no surprise Jones hooked those particular three. Ralph repeatedly picked them despite it being obvious they are as much premier league footballers as I am ever likely to be. No matter how good they might look in training, Jones needs to realise quickly they cannot cut it at this level.

I’m not sure what the game plan is? I thought he mentioned working harder and being a little more direct. I saw none of that today.

We’ve just made Brighton look like Real Madrid, I dread to think how good we’ll make forest look.

Unless we have the best January transfer window known to man, we’re done with being a struggling premier league club for a generation I reckon.

I wish the people in charge would realise this isn’t a computerised data driven experiment. It’s our football club.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2022 0:28]

To be fair, Brighton controlled the ball extremely well, passing it very accurately indeed, including when under pressure. You could see why they've won 7 and have twice as many points as we do.

It didn't help, of course, that we kept giving the ball back to them - especially from our own free kicks - but even so, let's see how we get on when we can keep the ball a bit less woefully than today.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Nathan Jones = Liz Truss on 13:54 - Dec 27 with 989 viewsCapt_Koons

Nathan Jones is only like Lizz Truss if his obvious ineptitude and unsuitability for the job results in the powers that be throwing him out. Don't hold your breath.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Nathan Jones = Liz Truss on 14:39 - Dec 27 with 942 viewsTripleNiemi

Wonder what Eddie Howe’s up to these days……

[Post edited 27 Dec 2022 14:40]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Nathan Jones = Liz Truss on 15:34 - Dec 27 with 889 viewsdwayne_dibley

Nathan Jones = Liz Truss on 13:54 - Dec 27 by Capt_Koons

Nathan Jones is only like Lizz Truss if his obvious ineptitude and unsuitability for the job results in the powers that be throwing him out. Don't hold your breath.

they are both pig ugly

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024