Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NJ 20:16 - Jan 4 with 9025 viewsScoot

He has to go. Thoughts please

Poll: Should NJ go?

NJ on 20:30 - Jan 4 with 4353 viewsRon11

Another 45 minutes to seal his fate.
NJ on 20:32 - Jan 4 with 4341 viewsScoot

I hope so. Did we ever lose 4 on the bounce under Ralph? Not in the prem I'm sure, even under Hughes and Pelligrini we weren't this awful

Poll: Should NJ go?

NJ on 20:44 - Jan 4 with 4303 viewssaint22

NJ on 20:32 - Jan 4 by Scoot

I hope so. Did we ever lose 4 on the bounce under Ralph? Not in the prem I'm sure, even under Hughes and Pelligrini we weren't this awful

change it NOW
1 point isn't enough tonight
NJ on 20:51 - Jan 4 with 4287 viewscocklebreath

Agreed get rid now, no one is going to save us but at least we’ll be better than this

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

NJ on 20:53 - Jan 4 with 4281 views1885_SFC

NJ on 20:44 - Jan 4 by saint22

change it NOW
1 point isn't enough tonight

Indeed. We need to score twice from somewhere. One point tonight would be utter bollix.

Old School is Cool

NJ on 21:16 - Jan 4 with 4226 viewsgrumpy

Stuart Armstrong on for the last 7 min of normal time
NJ on 21:31 - Jan 4 with 4106 viewsgartan

Has to go …. What were the club thinking ffs.

Poll: Are we the most bed wetting moaning fans in the prem?

NJ on 21:32 - Jan 4 with 4099 viewsMeonsaint

Totally agree. Get him and his oppos out and take the shitty white & black kit with them.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2023 21:33]
Login to get fewer ads

NJ on 21:32 - Jan 4 with 4090 viewsBison

NJ on 21:31 - Jan 4 by gartan

Has to go …. What were the club thinking ffs.

They reacted and gave the fans what they wanted , Ralphs head on a platter.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

NJ on 21:33 - Jan 4 with 4078 viewsCenturion

He may as well stay until we are in the Championship.

However, he will need a massive overhaul of the squad next year.
NJ on 21:33 - Jan 4 with 4074 viewsgrumpy

NJ on 21:32 - Jan 4 by Bison

They didn't give the fans what they wanted,they gave us Jones.
NJ on 21:34 - Jan 4 with 4055 views10i

Get this Idiot out of the Club right now. Talking of clean sheets and removing basic errors while starting 3 CDs including liability Lyanco, who somehow gets the role of a Playmaker too.
Doesnt change at HT after 3:7 or 3:8 shots and 0:1 down, Doesnt change System until the last 7 Minutes, Doesnt Start Edozie and then plays him as a WB, starts Mara who maybe had 10 touches... I'm afraid I could go on...
[Post edited 4 Jan 2023 21:35]
NJ on 21:35 - Jan 4 with 4036 viewsBison

NJ on 21:33 - Jan 4 by grumpy

They didn't give the fans what they wanted,they gave us Jones.

Pep and Jurgen turned us down.

NJ on 21:37 - Jan 4 with 4003 viewsMeonsaint

NJ on 21:34 - Jan 4 by 10i

Get this Idiot out of the Club right now. Talking of clean sheets and removing basic errors while starting 3 CDs including liability Lyanco, who somehow gets the role of a Playmaker too.
Doesnt change at HT after 3:7 or 3:8 shots and 0:1 down, Doesnt change System until the last 7 Minutes, Doesnt Start Edozie and then plays him as a WB, starts Mara who maybe had 10 touches... I'm afraid I could go on...
[Post edited 4 Jan 2023 21:35]

They have only one shot on target and of course they score because our keeper is by far the worst in the Premiership.
NJ on 21:40 - Jan 4 with 3978 viewsgartan

Ralph made some mistakes but he should have been given the rest of the season. Who next Sean Dyche?

Poll: Are we the most bed wetting moaning fans in the prem?

NJ on 21:43 - Jan 4 with 3946 viewsTripleNiemi

This…..

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

NJ on 21:45 - Jan 4 with 3932 viewseastlondonsaint

Reminds me of the Ali Dia fiasco - gotta go

"Sit down Bullseye"

NJ on 21:45 - Jan 4 with 3926 viewsgrumpy

NJ on 21:43 - Jan 4 by TripleNiemi

This…..

Ralph got us into this position and Jones is certainly not the man to get us out of it.
NJ on 21:53 - Jan 4 with 3847 viewsBison

NJ on 21:45 - Jan 4 by eastlondonsaint

Reminds me of the Ali Dia fiasco - gotta go

This situation will get no better , its obvious the guy is out of his depth and to make it worse he cant see it and perseveres with a style of football that I have never witnessed by any team in the Premiership since it started.

We pretty nailed on now for relegation so they need to do due diligence and work out what sort of manager we need and can afford , I thought the Southampton 'way' was that all teams across the ages played the same style of football which would pay dividends in the long run.

The goalies right foot must have blisters the amount of times he blasted it down field in the last 4 games.

NJ on 21:55 - Jan 4 with 3830 viewsBison

NJ on 21:45 - Jan 4 by grumpy

Ralph got us into this position and Jones is certainly not the man to get us out of it.

We would of won easily tonight if Ralph was still manager.

NJ on 22:00 - Jan 4 with 3781 viewsUlsterBaz

He shouldn’t have been appointed and yes I’d get rid of him, but looking at the state of that squad I genuinely don’t believe that anyone could keep us up now.
NJ on 22:01 - Jan 4 with 3764 viewsRon11

NJ on 21:45 - Jan 4 by grumpy

Not only that.
Bring in a couple of experienced strikers and defenders. It's not rocket science, they may not set the Premiership alight, but they might provide some football to watch.
What were they thinking bringing Jones in? One bad decision after another, why are Saints afflicted with these idiots?
It wasn't that long ago they paid 20 million for Carillo FFS, and the madness continues, flying in the face of sanity. Two 9-0 defeats years of weird tactics and substitutions, and now this clown.
NJ on 22:04 - Jan 4 with 3724 viewsSouthamptonfan

NJ on 22:01 - Jan 4 by Ron11

Not only that.
Bring in a couple of experienced strikers and defenders. It's not rocket science, they may not set the Premiership alight, but they might provide some football to watch.
What were they thinking bringing Jones in? One bad decision after another, why are Saints afflicted with these idiots?
It wasn't that long ago they paid 20 million for Carillo FFS, and the madness continues, flying in the face of sanity. Two 9-0 defeats years of weird tactics and substitutions, and now this clown.

The problem is at the very top. That's the point. No ambition, no hope, terrible decisions, best players all sold. Keep the very top the same and nothing will change.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

NJ on 22:08 - Jan 4 with 3706 viewsmountsaint

Was not too sure but after this debacle of a game he does have to go. Taking into account he has to put up with Ralph's team.
NJ on 22:12 - Jan 4 with 3665 viewsBison

NJ on 21:53 - Jan 4 by Bison

This situation will get no better , its obvious the guy is out of his depth and to make it worse he cant see it and perseveres with a style of football that I have never witnessed by any team in the Premiership since it started.

We pretty nailed on now for relegation so they need to do due diligence and work out what sort of manager we need and can afford , I thought the Southampton 'way' was that all teams across the ages played the same style of football which would pay dividends in the long run.

The goalies right foot must have blisters the amount of times he blasted it down field in the last 4 games.

NJ just said in his interview

I know they are a counter attacking team so if you risk square balls or BALLS INTO THE MIDFIELD ........

Well that explains why Bazuma booted it every time , maybe play more midfielders rather than 5 defenders Nat

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024