Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man City Carabao Cup Game Matchday Thread 13:35 - Jan 11 with 6773 viewsSaintNick

Looks like we have all woken up this morning without contracting cup fever

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Man City Carabao Cup Game Matchday Thread on 14:15 - Jan 11 with 4166 viewsDorsetIan

I think Nathan Jones has vaccinated most us by now.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Man City Carabao Cup Game Matchday Thread on 14:33 - Jan 11 with 4147 viewsSaintNick

Man City Carabao Cup Game Matchday Thread on 14:15 - Jan 11 by DorsetIan

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Man City Carabao Cup Game Matchday Thread on 14:37 - Jan 11 with 4142 viewssaints__fan__73

We've got an inbuilt immunity to winning trophies.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Man City Carabao Cup Game Matchday Thread on 14:47 - Jan 11 with 4129 viewsTimSaint

Going to the game, but not expecting very much.

5-4-1 formation
Little Possession
Few Chances
Around 25-26K attendance ?

........probably go on to sneak it 1-0 !! :-)

TimSaint

Man City Carabao Cup Game Matchday Thread on 15:12 - Jan 11 with 4094 viewsPoirot

Lets see, it has to be 4-5-1 and the obvious closing their players down to stop their flow.
Man City Carabao Cup Game Matchday Thread on 15:56 - Jan 11 with 4034 viewsBazza

Considering most of their players cost more each than the whole Saints team I’m thinking 0-4. That way I shouldn’t be too disappointed ☹️
Man City Carabao Cup Game Matchday Thread on 16:17 - Jan 11 with 3985 viewsButty101

Man City Carabao Cup Game Matchday Thread on 15:56 - Jan 11 by Bazza

Considering most of their players cost more each than the whole Saints team I’m thinking 0-4. That way I shouldn’t be too disappointed ☹️

Man City always stop playing once they get to 4

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Man City Carabao Cup Game Matchday Thread on 16:34 - Jan 11 with 3957 viewsDorsetIan

Man City Carabao Cup Game Matchday Thread on 16:17 - Jan 11 by Butty101

Man City always stop playing once they get to 4

That post is screaming 'famous last words' !

I hope you're right.

Login to get fewer ads

Man City Carabao Cup Game Matchday Thread on 16:45 - Jan 11 with 3929 viewsHeisenberg

Unless there is divine intervention. 0-5. Uncle Bryn will see positives and probably say with the fans behind the team it would have been only 3 or 4

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Man City Carabao Cup Game Matchday Thread on 16:47 - Jan 11 with 3929 viewsA1079

I have to admit Dorsetlan, that was a good response to the thread.

I think Man City will aim to tie the game up and make it safe by the 60th minute and then start resting players. I expect something like a 4 or 5-0 to Man City. I think we will aim to frustrate and hope to get something on the break but if we get a rare chance we need to take it and that has been as much of a problem for a season and a half now as our defending.
Man City Carabao Cup Game Matchday Thread on 16:53 - Jan 11 with 3922 viewsHollywood56

Sedated more like zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Man City Carabao Cup Game Matchday Thread on 17:14 - Jan 11 with 3881 viewsDorsetIan

Man City Carabao Cup Game Matchday Thread on 16:47 - Jan 11 by A1079

I have to admit Dorsetlan, that was a good response to the thread.

I think Man City will aim to tie the game up and make it safe by the 60th minute and then start resting players. I expect something like a 4 or 5-0 to Man City. I think we will aim to frustrate and hope to get something on the break but if we get a rare chance we need to take it and that has been as much of a problem for a season and a half now as our defending.

We've a had a few games against them in recent years where we have frustrated them and then just lost by the odd goal. Plus that game in 2020 where we won by Che's first goal from the half way line. (Some hammerings too).

Jones has been talking up the defence this week. Implying that he's improved it and that we'd be fine but for the off blunder (which he's going to iron out).

We'll find out tonight whether he's right.

Man City Carabao Cup Game Matchday Thread on 17:23 - Jan 11 with 3862 viewsNewdawn2014

A jolly good sing song will put that right , I suggest a rendition of " you`re nothing special we lose every week " at about 3/4 nil down and then " you`ve had your day out now f... off home " at 5/6 nil down.
Man City Carabao Cup Game Matchday Thread on 17:58 - Jan 11 with 3791 viewsKriSaint

Fook *ff all U 0-3/4/5/6 cry'ers. Saints 3-2 win.
Guardiola is over rated.
Saint Nathan has sorted it out now.
GET IN!
Man City Carabao Cup Game Matchday Thread on 18:44 - Jan 11 with 3716 viewssaint22

Man City Carabao Cup Game Matchday Thread on 17:14 - Jan 11 by DorsetIan

We've a had a few games against them in recent years where we have frustrated them and then just lost by the odd goal. Plus that game in 2020 where we won by Che's first goal from the half way line. (Some hammerings too).

Jones has been talking up the defence this week. Implying that he's improved it and that we'd be fine but for the off blunder (which he's going to iron out).

We'll find out tonight whether he's right.

Not to mention the one (was it MOSS) failed to award us a blatant penalty!
Man City Carabao Cup Game Matchday Thread on 19:21 - Jan 11 with 3619 views1885_SFC

Old School is Cool

Man City Carabao Cup Game Matchday Thread on 19:27 - Jan 11 with 3598 viewsDorsetIan

Djenepo, Diallo, Mara, Lyanco and A Armstrong in the starting 11.

Is it some sort of Saints bingo he's playing now?...

Man City Carabao Cup Game Matchday Thread on 19:34 - Jan 11 with 3575 viewsButty101

Man City Carabao Cup Game Matchday Thread on 19:27 - Jan 11 by DorsetIan

Djenepo, Diallo, Mara, Lyanco and A Armstrong in the starting 11.

Is it some sort of Saints bingo he's playing now?...

God I’m glad I’m sat on my couch watching this, safe in the knowledge I can turn it off after 30mins

Man City Carabao Cup Game Matchday Thread on 19:40 - Jan 11 with 3545 viewsericofarabia

Man City Carabao Cup Game Matchday Thread on 19:34 - Jan 11 by Butty101

God I’m glad I’m sat on my couch watching this, safe in the knowledge I can turn it off after 30mins

Nick giving it welly on Jones on Bbc Radio 👍😂
Man City Carabao Cup Game Matchday Thread on 19:46 - Jan 11 with 3513 viewsBazza

Just maybe saving Adams and co for Everton since today is prob a lost cause
Man City Carabao Cup Game Matchday Thread on 19:48 - Jan 11 with 3499 viewsDorsetIan

Man City Carabao Cup Game Matchday Thread on 19:46 - Jan 11 by Bazza

Just maybe saving Adams and co for Everton since today is prob a lost cause

Would be the first sensible thing he's done.

Man City Carabao Cup Game Matchday Thread on 19:49 - Jan 11 with 3496 viewsButty101

Man City Carabao Cup Game Matchday Thread on 19:40 - Jan 11 by ericofarabia

Nick giving it welly on Jones on Bbc Radio 👍😂

What’s he on 5 live? Will have a listen back later

Man City Carabao Cup Game Matchday Thread on 19:56 - Jan 11 with 3449 viewsPoirot

A very scary backline
Man City Carabao Cup Game Matchday Thread on 20:00 - Jan 11 with 3423 viewsDorsetIan

Man City Carabao Cup Game Matchday Thread on 19:49 - Jan 11 by Butty101

What’s he on 5 live? Will have a listen back later

Yes, around 19.30 on R5.

I just had a listen - all good, fair and sensible stuff.

Man City Carabao Cup Game Matchday Thread on 20:07 - Jan 11 with 3388 viewsButty101

What’s the point of hoods up to Mara and Armstrong

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024