Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton away match day thread... 14:51 - Jan 14 with 6446 viewsdarthvader

Not sure I agree withe the goal scorers from that game against city. and Adam Armstrong...being benched
They were fantastic all three .

So why drop them when we need more of the same?

Id be fuming if i was any of them .
[Post edited 14 Jan 2023 15:13]

keep the faith coyr

Everton away match day thread... (n/t) on 18:32 - Jan 14 with 1141 viewsMrangry25

Everton away match day thread... on 16:41 - Jan 14 by saint68

You on a time delay bud?
An absolute classic from Prowsey

Yep was watching a stream!!, however I still stand by what I said but what a brilliant free kick. Pickford stood with his finger up his a** as it hit the net.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2023 18:35]
Everton away match day thread... on 18:36 - Jan 14 with 1132 viewsScoot

S Armstrong is injured, so is liveremento & McCarthy. They weren't even on the bench

Poll: Should NJ go?

Everton away match day thread... on 18:40 - Jan 14 with 1123 viewshedgeend61

Fair few plums (best not use the Q word, I'll get told off) posting on this thread, most having plenty of previous.

Lads, best keep your mouth shut and let others think your a fool rather than open your mouth and prove it.

NJ may not be the best manager in the World, or even keep us up, but he's forgotten more about football than most on here will ever know.
Everton away match day thread... on 19:10 - Jan 14 with 1024 viewsmushinexile

Much as I have nothing against the yokels down the road, it doesn't do us any harm that they're 2-0 down at Brentford.
Everton away match day thread... on 10:51 - Jan 15 with 705 viewsStAnt

Everton away match day thread... on 18:00 - Jan 14 by kingslandstand1

Shame the vid didn't get him at the 95th minute. Typical Scouse tw@t, can't be ar5ed with the football just looking for a scrap and would have run a mile if anyone had got over the covering

Don't think that video was from yesterday. Probably last season judging by stadium announcer comments at final whistle. Also people in shirtsleeves.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024