Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ramsdale 13:46 - Jan 16 with 1706 viewsSaintNick

Not pleasant to see a player attacked by a fan, but looking at it he appeared to have provoked it by turning to Spurs fans behind the goal and holding up his Arsenal badge on his shirt and making gestures, definitely not helped by Richarlison wading in and appearing to push him in the face.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Ramsdale on 13:57 - Jan 16 with 1661 viewsBerber

It is only footy ffs. Fans are in danger of becoming like Harry and Meghan.
Ramsdale on 14:49 - Jan 16 with 1602 viewsSaintNick

Ramsdale on 13:57 - Jan 16 by Berber

It is only footy ffs. Fans are in danger of becoming like Harry and Meghan.

I agree with you some are happy to give untold stick to players, but when the player responds they dont like it

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Ramsdale on 15:55 - Jan 16 with 1523 viewsRon11

Ramsdale on 14:49 - Jan 16 by SaintNick

I agree with you some are happy to give untold stick to players, but when the player responds they dont like it

I remember Chick Brodie, Brentford goalkeeper ( a while ago!) winding up the opposition behind his goal in the 1st half, and they started throwing coins. He wound them up even more and the volume of coins and bog rolls increased.
He then put the final knife in at half time when pulled a purse out of his kit bag in the goal and proceeded to pick all the coins up and put them in the purse followed by a big 'thank you' to all the throwers, which infuriated them even more....as he walked off with the cash.
Ramsdale on 16:06 - Jan 16 with 1482 viewskingslandstand1

From what I saw, Richarlison was miles (well not in the thick of it) away from the incident so why did he have to go and get involved?

I also saw the fan do a quick about turn when he realised what he had done and started hurtling over the barriers and away from it all as soon as he could

But I agree, there was no need for Ramsdale to deliberately wind the fans up knowing it would only make a non situation worse
Ramsdale on 16:32 - Jan 16 with 1452 viewscocklebreath

I’m sure I remember Lee bowyer scoring a late winner for Leeds at St Mary’s and a fan from the Northam end running on and punching him, did this happen or have I imagined it?

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Ramsdale on 16:56 - Jan 16 with 1411 viewskingslandstand1

Ramsdale on 16:32 - Jan 16 by cocklebreath

I’m sure I remember Lee bowyer scoring a late winner for Leeds at St Mary’s and a fan from the Northam end running on and punching him, did this happen or have I imagined it?

I hope someone did
Ramsdale on 16:56 - Jan 16 with 1416 views1885_SFC

Ramsdale on 16:06 - Jan 16 by kingslandstand1

From what I saw, Richarlison was miles (well not in the thick of it) away from the incident so why did he have to go and get involved?

I also saw the fan do a quick about turn when he realised what he had done and started hurtling over the barriers and away from it all as soon as he could

But I agree, there was no need for Ramsdale to deliberately wind the fans up knowing it would only make a non situation worse

I think you'll find that Richarlison was a fairly late sub for Spurs. He didn't therefore have time to throw himself to the floor in the box & roll over several times, feign a horrific injury on the edge of the box, or dive Tom Daley style around the penalty spot - like he always does. This meant that he was wound up/livid for the short time he was on... so much so that he ran 50 yards in order to take it out on the Arsenal keeper.

Old School is Cool

Ramsdale on 17:06 - Jan 16 with 1390 viewsGRIM

Ramsdale on 16:56 - Jan 16 by 1885_SFC

I think you'll find that Richarlison was a fairly late sub for Spurs. He didn't therefore have time to throw himself to the floor in the box & roll over several times, feign a horrific injury on the edge of the box, or dive Tom Daley style around the penalty spot - like he always does. This meant that he was wound up/livid for the short time he was on... so much so that he ran 50 yards in order to take it out on the Arsenal keeper.

Richarlson is a head case, always has been.
He'd been involved in an altercation with Ramsdale just before this incident at the end of the game.
Richarlson could pick an argument in an empty room.
Login to get fewer ads

Ramsdale on 17:42 - Jan 16 with 1329 viewskingslandstand1

Ramsdale on 17:06 - Jan 16 by GRIM

Richarlson is a head case, always has been.
He'd been involved in an altercation with Ramsdale just before this incident at the end of the game.
Richarlson could pick an argument in an empty room.

Would you have him playing down here? Be honest. Yes everyone hates him, apart now from Spurs fans. Last year Everton fans felt the same
He's a pretty decent player and NJ would certainly love his "aggression" that he keeps talking about
Ramsdale on 20:57 - Jan 16 with 1144 viewsGRIM

Ramsdale on 17:42 - Jan 16 by kingslandstand1

Would you have him playing down here? Be honest. Yes everyone hates him, apart now from Spurs fans. Last year Everton fans felt the same
He's a pretty decent player and NJ would certainly love his "aggression" that he keeps talking about

There's no doubting his ability.
But he'd be even better if he focused on the game instead of trying to pick a fight with everyone.
Ramsdale on 23:04 - Jan 16 with 1032 viewssledger

what happened to ramsdale was totally wrong but why go anywhere near the home fans
Ramsdale on 21:59 - Jan 17 with 754 viewsdarthvader

Ramsdale on 23:04 - Jan 16 by sledger

what happened to ramsdale was totally wrong but why go anywhere near the home fans

He was getting stick, but if our keeper done that ...at them lot down the road I dare say he would have taken more than just a slight kick in the back.

keep the faith coyr

Ramsdale on 10:17 - Jan 18 with 631 viewsRednWight

Ramsdale on 15:55 - Jan 16 by Ron11

I remember Chick Brodie, Brentford goalkeeper ( a while ago!) winding up the opposition behind his goal in the 1st half, and they started throwing coins. He wound them up even more and the volume of coins and bog rolls increased.
He then put the final knife in at half time when pulled a purse out of his kit bag in the goal and proceeded to pick all the coins up and put them in the purse followed by a big 'thank you' to all the throwers, which infuriated them even more....as he walked off with the cash.

I remember when Bruce Grobbelaar played for Saints and was accused of taking bribes
I think it was Arsenal fans who were waving money at him
He took a flat cap from steward and and told him to go collect it

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024