Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread 12:41 - Jan 24 with 3816 viewsSaintNick

A big one tonight who is going and who isnt

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 12:52 - Jan 24 with 2968 viewsMytchettSaint

No, I’ll watch it but I’m finding it very difficult to get interested in.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 14:40 - Jan 24 with 2888 views1885_SFC

The best defence in the PL versus the worst attack in the PL. Hmmm.

I'm going with the belief that "It's a cup game and anything could happen" mentality.

Daft sod.

Old School is Cool

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 15:30 - Jan 24 with 2833 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 14:40 - Jan 24 by 1885_SFC

The best defence in the PL versus the worst attack in the PL. Hmmm.

I'm going with the belief that "It's a cup game and anything could happen" mentality.

Daft sod.

Let's be Positive Saints 2-0 Jan plays a blinder - but poor OLD Theo sub'ed again.

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 15:40 - Jan 24 with 2812 viewscocklebreath

Yep me and my nipper, he’s very excited.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 17:43 - Jan 24 with 2688 viewsBridders2

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 15:40 - Jan 24 by cocklebreath

Yep me and my nipper, he’s very excited.

It's a 120 mile round trip for me so I'll watch this one at home, but I was at the Villa game and am at Blackpool with a gang of muckers this Sat.
I'm hoping we can play with a bit of freedom tonight like we did against City. COYR
Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 20:28 - Jan 24 with 2434 viewsBuenosSaint

Anyone got a good stream good saints?

Poll: The Long Future

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 20:47 - Jan 24 with 2377 viewsVreg

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 20:28 - Jan 24 by BuenosSaint

Anyone got a good stream good saints?

https://batmanstream.watch/football

Flash 6 O.K. so far...
Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 21:29 - Jan 24 with 2258 viewsRon11

64th minute Che Adams demonstrates why a striker is needed
Login to get fewer ads

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 22:00 - Jan 24 with 2146 viewsinthebox

I've had enough of Che Adams.
Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 22:01 - Jan 24 with 2133 viewsBuenosSaint

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 20:47 - Jan 24 by Vreg

https://batmanstream.watch/football

Flash 6 O.K. so far...

Didn't work for me but found another. Thanks anyway.....

Poll: The Long Future

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 22:01 - Jan 24 with 2130 viewsRon11

Murphy and Trippier. What a pair of cu nts.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2023 22:24]
Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 22:04 - Jan 24 with 2096 viewsMytchettSaint

Another plucky home defeat.

Roll on Saturday.

We March On…

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 22:10 - Jan 24 with 2043 viewsHeisenberg

If Newcastle had a striker it could have been 4 or 5. We improved second half but didn’t deserve anything. What a horrible bunch Newcastle are. It would have been worth a red to go over and smack that Murphy. As for us Diallo Adams and others we are simply not good enough at this level.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 22:11 - Jan 24 with 2040 viewsgrumpy

Orsic Substituted for Edozi
Mara Substituted for Adams

Orsic would have been more likely to score than Adams
Mara was playing well.
We were playing well, why change? if OrÅ¡ić or Mara had Adams chance they would have buried it.
Made no sense to me.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2023 22:25]
Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 22:24 - Jan 24 with 1973 viewsRon11

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 22:11 - Jan 24 by grumpy

Orsic Substituted for Edozi
Mara Substituted for Adams

Orsic would have been more likely to score than Adams
Mara was playing well.
We were playing well, why change? if OrÅ¡ić or Mara had Adams chance they would have buried it.
Made no sense to me.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2023 22:25]

Jones looking like a rabbit in the headlights.
Again.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2023 22:26]
Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 22:27 - Jan 24 with 1958 viewsgrumpy

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 22:24 - Jan 24 by Ron11

Jones looking like a rabbit in the headlights.
Again.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2023 22:26]

Jones panics and throws subs about like confetti.
Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 22:42 - Jan 24 with 1905 viewsMytchettSaint

I don’t blame Jones, just the turds he’s unfortunately got to work with.

At least we don’t lose games from winning positions anymore.

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 22:54 - Jan 24 with 1862 viewsSouthamptonfan

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 22:42 - Jan 24 by MytchettSaint

I don’t blame Jones, just the turds he’s unfortunately got to work with.

At least we don’t lose games from winning positions anymore.

Agreed. It was a really good performance tonight. Same as always, the opposition just have a bit more quality where it matters. Not sure what a manager can do when the players give their all but just arn't good enough to produce that killer shot or pass.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2023 22:55]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 23:09 - Jan 24 with 1816 viewskingslandstand1

Just seen Joe Murphy's sarcastic reaction on tv to Caleta's red card. What a fkn childish to55er
If, big if, we don't get through I'll be gunning for the reds
Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 23:20 - Jan 24 with 1760 views1885_SFC

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 23:09 - Jan 24 by kingslandstand1

Just seen Joe Murphy's sarcastic reaction on tv to Caleta's red card. What a fkn childish to55er

Haven't Newcastle players turned into little bell ends since they got a sugar daddy.

Old School is Cool

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 23:24 - Jan 24 with 1743 viewsButty101

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 22:54 - Jan 24 by Southamptonfan

Agreed. It was a really good performance tonight. Same as always, the opposition just have a bit more quality where it matters. Not sure what a manager can do when the players give their all but just arn't good enough to produce that killer shot or pass.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2023 22:55]

It really wasn’t a good performance tonight. Lots of long aimless punts up field . When we did play it short passes went a stray. Newcastle probably should have won by 4

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 23:26 - Jan 24 with 1725 viewsRon11

Should have been yellow carded for that shit. Him and Trippier are a pair of tossers.
Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 23:47 - Jan 24 with 1683 viewssaint22

bednarek starts next game then too
just as you thought we can't get any worse at the back with sloppy mistakes

FOOK me we need to bust the bank and get that striker, or its hello Championship
Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 23:57 - Jan 24 with 1658 viewscocklebreath

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 23:24 - Jan 24 by Butty101

It really wasn’t a good performance tonight. Lots of long aimless punts up field . When we did play it short passes went a stray. Newcastle probably should have won by 4

Total sh!t the first half was not great but the first 20 minutes of the 2nd half we had them rattled, Armstrong was excellent.
Think the 4 or 5 Newcastle fans in block 35 who thought it was a good idea to celebrate the goal regret it now. Bellends.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 00:02 - Jan 25 with 1648 viewsdwayne_dibley

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 23:57 - Jan 24 by cocklebreath

Total sh!t the first half was not great but the first 20 minutes of the 2nd half we had them rattled, Armstrong was excellent.
Think the 4 or 5 Newcastle fans in block 35 who thought it was a good idea to celebrate the goal regret it now. Bellends.

some newcy tossers in Block 28 celebrated and then got annoyed being removed. One kissed and head butted a Saints fan in front of the stewards who did nothing

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024