Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread 08:02 - Jan 31 with 10357 viewsSaintNick

Early post for this as will be travelling up most of day

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 20:25 - Jan 31 with 2201 views10i

This is even more embarassing than predicted. And this fcking Idiot of a Manager watches us getting hammered for 20 Minutes without doing anything.
Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 20:26 - Jan 31 with 2182 viewsSFC_Referee

Well that’s game set and match!
Any decent manger would f*ck the back 5 and take off a defender right now

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 20:27 - Jan 31 with 2145 viewsMeonsaint

I feel sorry for the fans who made the long journey. Men against boys, Saints look and play like a Championship side which you can only expect from a Championship Manager.
What an embarrasing pathetic, performance so far.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2023 20:30]
Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 20:29 - Jan 31 with 2107 views10i

Any decent Manager would t have started it. And any half decent Manager would have changed it after we hardly touches a Ball for 15 Minutes while giving three big Chances away.
But Well, we've Not got one.
Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 20:30 - Jan 31 with 2091 viewsbarry_sanchez

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 20:27 - Jan 31 by Meonsaint

I feel sorry for the fans who made the long journey. Men against boys, Saints look and play like a Championship side which you can only expect from a Championship Manager.
What an embarrasing pathetic, performance so far.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2023 20:30]

We're embarrassing, we are truly a shit side.

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 20:30 - Jan 31 with 2071 viewsHeisenberg

The appointment of Nathan Jones is a disgrace. Anyone who has watched Saints for the last few years would know 3 at the back doesn’t work. Ralph tried it then reverted back to a 4. We are all over the place. Why is Bednarek playing and he gives a debut to Bree. Jones had done one thing. He’s actually made us worse. A total embarrassment.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 20:35 - Jan 31 with 2009 views10i

That's the goals Che does score. As Long as it's difficult enough...
But a big mistakes there Nothing to with creating Chances.
Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 20:35 - Jan 31 with 2007 viewsgrumpy

Shame there isn't a Managers Window.
Jones is absolutely clueless,what is he thinking?
Why bring Bree into such a game?
Bednarek with Caleta-Car on the bench.
Perraud dropped after scoring 2 the last game.
Orsic,Lavia and Edozie on the bench.

Now were 2-0 down are we going to see a mass of substitutions in the second half by the gum chewing,way out of his depth manager?

I didn't think we would win up there but we were beaten before we entered the pitch with that team.
Login to get fewer ads

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 20:41 - Jan 31 with 1949 viewsButty101

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 20:35 - Jan 31 by grumpy

Shame there isn't a Managers Window.
Jones is absolutely clueless,what is he thinking?
Why bring Bree into such a game?
Bednarek with Caleta-Car on the bench.
Perraud dropped after scoring 2 the last game.
Orsic,Lavia and Edozie on the bench.

Now were 2-0 down are we going to see a mass of substitutions in the second half by the gum chewing,way out of his depth manager?

I didn't think we would win up there but we were beaten before we entered the pitch with that team.

Kwp injured and we don’t bring Perraud on. Jones is a moron

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 20:46 - Jan 31 with 1897 viewsI_would

Prowsey is dogshit. NJ ought to introduce the players to each other during the break.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 20:46 - Jan 31 with 1894 viewsgrumpy

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 20:41 - Jan 31 by Butty101

Kwp injured and we don’t bring Perraud on. Jones is a moron

Jones puts a winger on for a full back shock.....
Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 20:47 - Jan 31 with 1884 viewsSouthamptonfan

Perraud was excellent the other day and doesn't start. Calatela- car was excellent and doesn't start.
Walker-Peters was excellent so he gets moved to left back.
Adam Armstrong suddenly gets thrown in up front MD Edozie gets dropped.

You can't throw together a team in a cup semi final, away at Newcastle. Ridiculous decisions from Jones.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 20:48 - Jan 31 with 1880 viewsButty101

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 20:46 - Jan 31 by grumpy

Jones puts a winger on for a full back shock.....

Salisu is now left back.

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 20:51 - Jan 31 with 1844 viewsgrumpy

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 20:48 - Jan 31 by Butty101

Salisu is now left back.

I'm confused, I don't know how the players know whats going on.
(No subject) (n/t) on 20:56 - Jan 31 with 1803 viewsSFC_Referee

The stewards here are a joke! Especially that fat ass small women who’s a right Karen ass c*nt!
Honestly a fight might break out at this rate if she continues kicking people out
[Post edited 31 Jan 2023 20:58]

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 21:00 - Jan 31 with 1756 viewsMeonsaint

We all wanted Saints having a right go from the off and pressing high up the pitch but what we witnessed was a defensive set up looking team to catch Newcastle on the break. This shows the manager's lack of tactical nouse.
I was in November and still are extremely underwhelmed by the appointment of this Welsh twit.
Too late to ged rid now, the Board have no other option than to back their manager especially after lashing out for 2 hefty signings today.
I am all for giving people a fair chance but we just look so far off the mark against any decent Premiership opposition.
The Everton win was a false dawn.
I sincerely hope I am proved wrong.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2023 21:02]
Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 21:03 - Jan 31 with 1729 viewsButty101

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 20:51 - Jan 31 by grumpy

I'm confused, I don't know how the players know whats going on.

Lyanco should be no were near the first team . Get Lavia on we need more in the middle. Why wouldnt he start, baffles me

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 21:06 - Jan 31 with 1688 viewsButty101

good subs - Alcarez i didnt realise he was on the field

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 21:06 - Jan 31 with 1688 viewsRon11

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 21:03 - Jan 31 by Butty101

Lyanco should be no were near the first team . Get Lavia on we need more in the middle. Why wouldnt he start, baffles me

You mean Bednarek surely?
The fact that the simpering back turning tw*t started instead of Perraud says that Jones is indeed a fu cking idiot.
Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 21:09 - Jan 31 with 1671 viewsMattFinish

Has Diallo got compromising photos of Jones
Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 21:12 - Jan 31 with 1659 viewsgrumpy

We look like getting two decent players, we should not let Jones manage them.
We have the players ,not the manager.
Alcaraz Substituted for Lavi,how to give your new signing confidence.
Perraud on now when he should have started.
Jones has lost this match.
Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 21:26 - Jan 31 with 1569 viewsButty101

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 21:12 - Jan 31 by grumpy

We look like getting two decent players, we should not let Jones manage them.
We have the players ,not the manager.
Alcaraz Substituted for Lavi,how to give your new signing confidence.
Perraud on now when he should have started.
Jones has lost this match.

we literally have created nothing

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 21:35 - Jan 31 with 1502 viewsgrumpy

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 21:26 - Jan 31 by Butty101

we literally have created nothing

We did there....
Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 21:40 - Jan 31 with 1468 viewsI_would

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 21:35 - Jan 31 by grumpy

We did there....

Prowsey did a backpass from a free kick!

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 21:47 - Jan 31 with 1419 viewsgrumpy

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 21:40 - Jan 31 by I_would

Prowsey did a backpass from a free kick!

Do give a rest for once...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024