Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Critchley gone apparently 18:50 - Feb 19 with 39027 viewssdm1508

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-sack-critchley-after-disastrous-two-mont
Critchley gone apparently on 19:46 - Feb 19 with 3184 viewsenfieldargh

so who is availble

Wilder
Jones
Fat Frank
Racist
Me lord Derry
Steven Gerrard
THe bloke who was at franchise
Wigans ex pre Toure
Dean no thankyou Smith
Any other dross I've not thought of?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Critchley gone apparently on 19:46 - Feb 19 with 3178 viewsDejR_vu

Penny for Mark Warburton’s thoughts. Three years work flushed down the toilet with one stroke of the DoF’s ego

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Critchley gone apparently on 19:48 - Feb 19 with 3151 viewsbosh67

Critchley gone apparently on 19:27 - Feb 19 by Antti_Heinola

Feel really bad for Critchley. Am sure he worked hard and that he's a very good coach. Suspect as Clive suggested, the decision was made after Tuesday, but Boro was always going to be a hammering, so they let him take that bullet, just as they let Hall take the Burnley bullet.

I am really disappointed in the players since he's been here, but equally, it's his job to motivate them, it's his job to at least make us hard to beat. For all the criticisms, you can't tell me thast Dieng, Dunne, Dickie, Field and Paal are not committed, and that's the basis of our defence. When he came in he said we need to get better at both ends - we got worse at both. As I said in my post the other day, he was dealt an awful hand, but he also showed no signs of improving things.

Horrible situation.

Agree. When you face your last game with 8 players out and another unable to o really play sitting on the bench you are on a hiding to nothing really.

Problem is who do we get in who is willing to work with half a squad? The only thing is that if the players who weren't playing under Critchley suddenly play at least we can get rid of them at the end of the season and start to actually play our own players.

I have no idea who we bring in now. Certainly not Jones as he hates us anyway. Would Wilder want the job with half a squad? Would Ainsworth? Daniel Farke is not tearing up trees in Germany but he knows this league well. Probably can't afford him. God knows really. Clint Hill? Zinedine Zidane?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Critchley gone apparently on 19:48 - Feb 19 with 3149 viewsOldPedro

Critchley gone apparently on 19:44 - Feb 19 by BazzaInTheLoft

He won’t make you happy mate. See you in six months.

6 months is a bit optimistic - if we get relegated, it will be 3 months

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Critchley gone apparently on 19:49 - Feb 19 with 3110 viewsmart_Goblin

So from treating Warburton harshly and with a tinge of disrespect, to climbing into bed with Mick Spiel and letting him firmly roger us into a downward spiral to now letting Critchley take the team at Boro so the new guy doesn’t get a cuffing in his first game….something says that our board/ Dof or whoever will get a somewhat bad reputation in the football world, taking us back to basket case territory of a few years back .
NC ultimately had to go, but it should have been a week or 2 ago if it was going to happen.
I feel like this bunch of players / spineless sulking kids ( Dieng, Field, Dykes, Dunne, Paal, Chair not included) have got another guy removed. So let’s see what you’ve got you overpaid pampered children. Les might have your back , but you are on thin ice with the rest of us.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2023 19:53]
Critchley gone apparently on 19:49 - Feb 19 with 3104 viewspaulhoop2

Not surprised but squad need a good bollovking - Derry till end of season then go for Gareth once we No what div we are in.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2023 19:52]

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Critchley gone apparently on 19:49 - Feb 19 with 3098 viewshertshoops

Critchley gone apparently on 19:20 - Feb 19 by Hayesender

If the sick notes who've been crying off for weeks now miraculously recover, they're bigger cnts than I think of them as it is.

Best of luck for the future to who seems a decent bloke

Absolutely this

Some of ours aren't worth two pints of cold piss
Critchley gone apparently on 19:51 - Feb 19 with 3044 viewsHayesender

Unless I've missed it, I didn't notice anything about Hall or someone else being put in temporary charge.

Maybe they've got the new victim lined up ready to go?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Login to get fewer ads

Critchley gone apparently on 19:51 - Feb 19 with 3035 viewslongbottom

Critchley gone apparently on 19:46 - Feb 19 by DejR_vu

Penny for Mark Warburton’s thoughts. Three years work flushed down the toilet with one stroke of the DoF’s ego

FFS. What an absolute joke of a club we are.
Critchley gone apparently on 19:51 - Feb 19 with 3034 viewsdm97

This is basically an admission that there is no longer a strategy. If you’re going from Warbs to Ainsworth/Derry in 9 months, by whatever hook or crook, the plan is not working
Critchley gone apparently on 19:52 - Feb 19 with 3020 viewsLoyalitat

Critchley gone apparently on 19:14 - Feb 19 by R_from_afar

If I were Les, I would be gathering the squad together tomorrow and saying to them: “If QPR has three different managers in a season and results fail to improve, the problem is not the manager”.

I would then silently walk out leaving them to reflect on that.

Sorry, but Les Ferdinand is the reason why we will have three managers this season. The incumbent for the last three years, up to the end of last season, should have had his contract renewed. Coventry City didn't tell Robins to get lost after nearly 5 years at their helm. Their form also tailed off during the second-half of last season.

We've brought this upon ourselves as the steady state of M Warburton for three years should have continued, but deluded QPR thought otherwise. This is the "new direction" you spoke of Les.

Some fans said that Warburton had to go as our form "fell off a cliff", "football was dull" etc. 28 points from the last 25 games is falling off a cliff!. Yet here we are now having amassed a stunning 9 points from our last 19 games, first 5 of which were when Mick the Messiah was at the helm.

Les has to go too, as this farce which has unfolded, is all of his making and was totally unnecessary. Critchley never had a chance after the number of shirkers and weak-willed players that were integrated to the team by Mick the Messiah, Kenneth Paal excepted..
[Post edited 19 Feb 2023 20:07]
Critchley gone apparently on 19:53 - Feb 19 with 2997 viewsterryb

Oncer again I will ask why would Ainsworth be interested? He has a job that he won't be sacked from & there is a reasonable chance that he wouldn't last much longer than a year at Rangers. Hardly anyone does!

I know that he has a soft spot for Queens Park Rangers, but we are not the club that is in his heart. Blackburn Rovers hold that position as he spent his childhood supporting his local side.

It may even be that he would regard Wycombe (saying that name really hurts) as his second club. After all, they've employed him longer that we did. They are also on an upward curve & in the play offs mix, rather than on a steep downward spiral!
Critchley gone apparently on 19:53 - Feb 19 with 2987 viewsRs_Holy

this..... CRAZY, CRAZY decision.... never agreed with it at the time.
Critchley gone apparently on 20:02 - Feb 19 with 2730 viewsBoston

Critchley gone apparently on 18:54 - Feb 19 by Mick_S

F uck me. Apparently Blackburn beat us 3-1 on the same day too. I’d sack God for that.

Well, we didn't turn up for the second half at Middlesbrough.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Critchley gone apparently on 20:02 - Feb 19 with 2733 viewsDejR_vu

Critchley gone apparently on 19:53 - Feb 19 by Rs_Holy

this..... CRAZY, CRAZY decision.... never agreed with it at the time.

That was our Curbishley moment.

LF surely can’t survive any longer? Surely?

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Critchley gone apparently on 20:02 - Feb 19 with 2722 viewsstevec

Barton would be a laugh purely to see him pile in on the sick listers .
Critchley gone apparently on 20:05 - Feb 19 with 2655 viewsBoston

Anyone got any good Watford jokes?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Critchley gone apparently on 20:05 - Feb 19 with 2637 viewsSharpy36

Critchley gone apparently on 20:02 - Feb 19 by stevec

Barton would be a laugh purely to see him pile in on the sick listers .

Same reason i`d have Roy keane here

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Critchley gone apparently on 20:07 - Feb 19 with 2579 viewsstainrods_elbow

Critchley gone apparently on 19:34 - Feb 19 by stevec

Good luck to Critchley, glad for him that he’s got out of this shithole.

I’d put Les and his cronies in charge of the first team, it’s the only way we’ll ever get rid of the fckers.

That's actually a good call - Les in the dug-out, a spluttering LH on post-match interviews, and a Nick London-Jim Frayling-Clive Whittingham-led consortium installed by the end of March.

Has Hoos explained how much money this latest sacking will cost it/us? Thought not.

Sh*tshow does not even begin to call it! This club has more jokers and shysters than the Batman franchise on acid.

I really don't know whether to laugh or cry, but there's no doubt relegation will become us, and we deserve it already.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2023 20:13]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Critchley gone apparently on 20:07 - Feb 19 with 2595 viewsessextaxiboy

Stuart Pearce ?
Critchley gone apparently on 20:08 - Feb 19 with 2550 viewsderbyhoop

I'll give you 2 (slighty) left field suggestions

Leam Richardson
James Rowbottom

But we could go foreign

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Critchley gone apparently on 20:10 - Feb 19 with 2512 viewsdavman

All about our precious little band of arsehole players. No manager will get results out of the squad we had available on Saturday. Absolutely no-one.

So its all about how "real" the injuries to Balogun, JCS, Roberts, Laird, Willock, Richards and Johannsen actually are. If they are injured, nothing can possibly change, but if they are all miraculously fit on Saturday (unlikely) what would our collective reaction be?

No-one is going to turn this round unless the players find a reason to pick up tools...

What a f-in disaster even for a club with our record...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Critchley gone apparently on 20:10 - Feb 19 with 2511 viewsDWQPR

It’s gonna be Jones.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Critchley gone apparently on 20:10 - Feb 19 with 2481 viewsSakura

Critchley gone apparently on 19:23 - Feb 19 by MungoJezza

My thoughts exactly! He knows most of the players well and has proved he can get the best out of them.
Come the summer, Warbs moves upstairs and a new manager takes the helm.

Les will probably get 6 months salary severance so it would work out well financially for us for that to happen now. As it going to have to happen

Warburton might even agree to coming back if Les goes purely to spite him!
Critchley gone apparently on 20:14 - Feb 19 with 2403 viewsDorse

We are a fücking joke. As per fücking usual. Everyone concerned is a useless, empty scrotum.

And for this we let Dom Ball leave? Oy.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024