Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Critchley gone apparently 18:50 - Feb 19 with 39029 viewssdm1508

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-sack-critchley-after-disastrous-two-mont
Critchley gone apparently on 20:44 - Feb 19 with 2861 viewsdmm

Just read that we're the fourth Championship club to make a second managerial change this season after Cardiff City, Wigan Athletic and Huddersfield Town.

Just goes to show chopping and changing isn't a good thing to do.
Critchley gone apparently on 20:45 - Feb 19 with 2824 viewsterryb

Critchley gone apparently on 20:41 - Feb 19 by Boston

Corporal.

That's the one Boston.

At least, he won't panic! And our players won't like a bayonet up them!
Critchley gone apparently on 20:46 - Feb 19 with 2810 viewskropotkin41

Blimey. Well, the very best of luck to whoever takes over.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Critchley gone apparently on 20:50 - Feb 19 with 2722 viewsted_hendrix

All the good Managers are currently employed.

I'd suggest we seek help from the Greek God Dionysus, he's the God of wine, fruitfulness, parties, festivals, madness, chaos, drunkenness, vegetation, ecstasy and playing three at the back and the theater.

Not quite sure how you contact Greek Gods somebody will know I suppose.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Critchley gone apparently on 20:50 - Feb 19 with 2722 viewsdistortR

thoroughly dispiriting, Critchley has been treated appallingly by the players and club.

I get the ffp mantra, fully understand it, this season we've spent a lot in wages on players who are known to be sick notes, can't drop a loanee because to do so would cost money, spent money paying off Critchley and his assistants, one of whom we spent money on bringing in, may well spend money compensating Wycombe, spent money paying off Bonne so we didn't have to spend more money on him if we played him after spending too much money signing him in the first place, and then spent money on wages for a striker as our only experienced one got injured.

Strategy, my arse.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2023 20:52]
Critchley gone apparently on 20:54 - Feb 19 with 2602 viewseastside_r

As I said in response to Clive’s Boro preview, if it is out there that the players didn’t like him and therefore weren’t playing for him then he HAD lost the dressing room. Therefore this decision was just a matter of time.
Critchley gone apparently on 20:57 - Feb 19 with 2505 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Good to see Teflon Les throwing another man under the bus. Nothing to do with me, guv.
Critchley gone apparently on 20:58 - Feb 19 with 2494 viewssilky

For me, Neil Critchley was the right man at the wrong time for QPR.

Wish him the best.

QPR are an utter Circus!

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Login to get fewer ads

Critchley gone apparently on 20:58 - Feb 19 with 2481 viewstonyQPR

Critchley gone apparently on 20:29 - Feb 19 by Dorse

Grace

More like miss Jones 🤫for those of a seventies persuasion lol
Critchley gone apparently on 21:00 - Feb 19 with 2418 viewspaulparker

Critchley gone apparently on 19:42 - Feb 19 by OldPedro

I wonder if the next manager will be a short term appointment of someone experienced along the lines of Huddersfield with Warnock?

We knew he was going so why didn’t we get Warnock last week when he was available
But then I think we know the answer

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Critchley gone apparently on 21:01 - Feb 19 with 2419 viewsconnell10

Critchley gone apparently on 20:54 - Feb 19 by eastside_r

As I said in response to Clive’s Boro preview, if it is out there that the players didn’t like him and therefore weren’t playing for him then he HAD lost the dressing room. Therefore this decision was just a matter of time.

Well if its down to the players , when we are mathematical save or mathematical relegated I hope the fans give them both barrels.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Critchley gone apparently on 21:01 - Feb 19 with 2401 viewsted_hendrix

Critchley gone apparently on 20:57 - Feb 19 by Wegerles_Stairs

Good to see Teflon Les throwing another man under the bus. Nothing to do with me, guv.

From the horses mouth.

"As we enter into a critical stage of the season, we understand the need for a swift appointment to be made," director of football Les Ferdinand said.

"Stability is key to the success of a club and this season has presented challenges which have denied us that stability. For us to move forward we must all learn from what has happened and pull together."

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Critchley gone apparently on 21:02 - Feb 19 with 2364 viewsR_from_afar

Critchley gone apparently on 20:50 - Feb 19 by ted_hendrix

All the good Managers are currently employed.

I'd suggest we seek help from the Greek God Dionysus, he's the God of wine, fruitfulness, parties, festivals, madness, chaos, drunkenness, vegetation, ecstasy and playing three at the back and the theater.

Not quite sure how you contact Greek Gods somebody will know I suppose.

Don’t worry, Ted, it’s easy, you just pop down to your nearest oracle.

There’s one in Reading, apparently

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Critchley gone apparently on 21:03 - Feb 19 with 2347 viewsThe_Beast1976

Critchley gone apparently on 20:58 - Feb 19 by silky

For me, Neil Critchley was the right man at the wrong time for QPR.

Wish him the best.

QPR are an utter Circus!

Apparently NC made the short list last Summer but MB got the job. Suspect had he been spoointed last Summer he would have been a good appointment. Another LF/LH error. The list goes on.....
Critchley gone apparently on 21:04 - Feb 19 with 2343 viewsdmm

Critchley gone apparently on 20:58 - Feb 19 by tonyQPR

More like miss Jones 🤫for those of a seventies persuasion lol

Mrs Jones (Me and) was 70s too
Critchley gone apparently on 21:05 - Feb 19 with 2305 viewsPunteR

Critchley gone apparently on 21:01 - Feb 19 by ted_hendrix

From the horses mouth.

"As we enter into a critical stage of the season, we understand the need for a swift appointment to be made," director of football Les Ferdinand said.

"Stability is key to the success of a club and this season has presented challenges which have denied us that stability. For us to move forward we must all learn from what has happened and pull together."

Ahh.... Still learning then.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Critchley gone apparently on 21:06 - Feb 19 with 2296 viewsozexile

Critchley gone apparently on 20:54 - Feb 19 by eastside_r

Poor luvs. How awful for them.
Critchley gone apparently (n/t) on 21:06 - Feb 19 with 2296 viewsLogman

Embarrassing. See my post on the bbc website. Critchley was left in the lurch by Beale and his wannabee's.

Just admit your mistakes and get Warburton back now.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2023 21:09]
Critchley gone apparently on 21:06 - Feb 19 with 2295 viewsjoe90

Terrible bit of recruitment getting Critchley in, very QPR.

Who the hell would want to manage us now?
Critchley gone apparently on 21:08 - Feb 19 with 2239 viewsAndybrat

My little bit of the Stanley stand against Wall said he’s gone, followed by it’s not his fault. No potential player managers in the squad? I suppose a bit hard as not many potential players in the squad. Trying to think of the most ridiculous appointment possible, no chance of John Eustace coming back?
Critchley gone apparently on 21:09 - Feb 19 with 2219 viewsDamo1962

Critchley gone apparently on 20:34 - Feb 19 by Harbour

Please no he hates us as much as we hate him…and other than Luton has not been successful anywhere else.

He's the perfect fit for Luton, like Critchley was the worst fit for us. NC was thrown under the bus by the players, and the injury situation, but going on his record....his departure was inevitable. He has trousered a lot of money for very little work.Wish him well.
Critchley gone apparently on 21:09 - Feb 19 with 2218 viewsdigswellhoop

been saying it for years but now it's not the right time
Critchley gone apparently on 21:13 - Feb 19 with 2145 viewsBushman

Critchley gone apparently on 19:32 - Feb 19 by DejR_vu

Is Teflon still here?

Yh

Picking up his £500K Salary 🤑

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Critchley gone apparently on 21:14 - Feb 19 with 2129 viewsDejR_vu

Critchley gone apparently on 21:05 - Feb 19 by PunteR

Ahh.... Still learning then.

And managing to deflect blame on to the last two managers in one brief statement. Luton seem to have dealt with same instability without any problems but then, of course, they don’t have LF as DoF

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Critchley gone apparently on 21:14 - Feb 19 with 2124 viewsCamberleyR

Critchley gone apparently on 21:08 - Feb 19 by Andybrat

My little bit of the Stanley stand against Wall said he’s gone, followed by it’s not his fault. No potential player managers in the squad? I suppose a bit hard as not many potential players in the squad. Trying to think of the most ridiculous appointment possible, no chance of John Eustace coming back?

"No potential player managers in the squad? "

Johansen?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024