Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tomorrow 14:28 - Mar 11 with 1485 viewskingslandstand1

Must win game? Spose every game is from now on .......................

Fkn Cherries manage to beat the Scousers with Salah missing a penalty!
Tomorrow on 14:36 - Mar 11 with 1446 viewsmushinexile

Wouldn't bother. We are fooked now.
Tomorrow on 14:41 - Mar 11 with 1435 viewsSouthamptonfan

I've always said with the fixtures we have left thread, we are unlikely to survive. It all depends on other results, but obviously Bournemouth have won today. Back to the bottom of the league we go, once again. We could make that up though, by beating Bournemouth at home. We need to win a few in a row. We probably lose tomorrow, then we must beat Brentford at home and then follow up by beating Spurs. I can't see it, but that's what we need to do. We arn't down yet, there will be many twists and turns, there always is, but we have a mountain to climb. But there's time left. We will just have to hope.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2023 14:43]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Tomorrow on 16:22 - Mar 11 with 1360 viewskingslandstand1

Tomorrow on 14:41 - Mar 11 by Southamptonfan

I've always said with the fixtures we have left thread, we are unlikely to survive. It all depends on other results, but obviously Bournemouth have won today. Back to the bottom of the league we go, once again. We could make that up though, by beating Bournemouth at home. We need to win a few in a row. We probably lose tomorrow, then we must beat Brentford at home and then follow up by beating Spurs. I can't see it, but that's what we need to do. We arn't down yet, there will be many twists and turns, there always is, but we have a mountain to climb. But there's time left. We will just have to hope.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2023 14:43]

Good news is that both Leeds and Leicester have both gone from winning positions to losing at home and Forest being stuffed by Spurs. Just want Everton to fall down in last half hour now from that 1-0 lead
Tomorrow on 16:39 - Mar 11 with 1347 viewsdwayne_dibley

just lay back and dream of Gasworks burgers

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Tomorrow on 17:22 - Mar 11 with 1315 views1ASIN12

Tomorrow on 14:36 - Mar 11 by mushinexile

Wouldn't bother. We are fooked now.

We’ve been fvcked for a while - thanks to our owners and board .
Tomorrow on 17:29 - Mar 11 with 1305 views1885_SFC

Dreadful day for Saints with Everton & Bournemouth both winning as well as Leeds getting a point. Can't see us getting anything tomorrow, so the Brentford game on Wednesday is a biggie.

Old School is Cool

Tomorrow on 17:44 - Mar 11 with 1273 viewssaintmary5

I know you have addressed this already but Ruben Selles has managed to get us 6 points from 3 games. Tomorrow a point I think be best result but most unlikely. Right now I am hoping Ruben Selles will stay with us if we go to Championship! He has potential to get us back to premier league hopefully within a year or two !!
Tomorrow on 17:44 - Mar 11 with 1274 viewsA1079

All the other teams around us seem to know how to score which gives them hope. We focus on our defensive and goalkeeping failings (of which there are many) but it is our failure to score which has really cost us at the back end of last season and this. How many games might we have drawn or even won if we had taken a percentage of our chances? All the time you don't score you are expecting your defence and goalkeeper to go 90 mins plus without getting it wrong.

We really have to get a point at Man U at the very least but that is a tall order but not impossible.
Login to get fewer ads

Tomorrow on 18:26 - Mar 11 with 1225 viewsSouthamptonfan

Tomorrow on 17:44 - Mar 11 by A1079

All the other teams around us seem to know how to score which gives them hope. We focus on our defensive and goalkeeping failings (of which there are many) but it is our failure to score which has really cost us at the back end of last season and this. How many games might we have drawn or even won if we had taken a percentage of our chances? All the time you don't score you are expecting your defence and goalkeeper to go 90 mins plus without getting it wrong.

We really have to get a point at Man U at the very least but that is a tall order but not impossible.

A point would be great, but a loss doesn't mean we are down. Not beating Brentford would mean we are down. It's a very big game Wednesday. We simply have to beat them. Leicester look in trouble, they were poor against us. Forest look vulnerable and again were very poor against us, even though they won. We have Forest and Bournemouth to play. The momentum and good feeling from beating Brentford might invigorate the fans for a great atmosphere against spurs and hopefully another win. Maybe unlikely ofcourse, but it's possible. Lose tomorrow, then two home wins and we will be out of the bottom three.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2023 18:27]

Tomorrow on 18:27 - Mar 11 with 1222 viewsgrumpy

Ruben Selles team selection and subs have me worried.
Mathematically we are not down but realistically we are.
Tomorrow on 18:29 - Mar 11 with 1216 viewsSouthamptonfan

Tomorrow on 18:27 - Mar 11 by grumpy

It's too early to call. Whilst there are games left and points to play for, it's hard to call. 6 points from 9, including an away win at Chelsea, is not bad for Selles, considering we lost about ten in a row before that. We all expect to go down with the team we have, all the mistakes this year and have probably left it too late, but it's not too late. There is still time even if we lose tomorrow.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2023 18:31]

Tomorrow on 07:42 - Mar 12 with 1063 viewsBerber

Tomorrow on 18:27 - Mar 11 by grumpy

I agree, we manage to bob up occasionally, but have not shown anything like the grit required (Chelsea was the first time for a whole game).
Tomorrow on 10:05 - Mar 12 with 975 viewsdwayne_dibley

Tomorrow on 07:42 - Mar 12 by Berber

I agree, we manage to bob up occasionally, but have not shown anything like the grit required (Chelsea was the first time for a whole game).

bit like a turd in the bog

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Tomorrow on 10:31 - Mar 12 with 956 viewsBerber

Tomorrow on 10:05 - Mar 12 by dwayne_dibley

bit like a turd in the bog

Or like potty training an infant, big cheers and applause when it happens.
Tomorrow on 11:47 - Mar 12 with 909 viewsUlsterBaz

Concerned about this one, I expect a United backlash after the Liverpool embarrassment. Although I’m in the ‘we’re already down’ camp so it makes little difference I suppose.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024