Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Three word slogan 09:31 - Apr 20 with 3688 viewsPatfromPoole

Much like the Government, the club needs a new 3-word slogan.

WE MARCH ON is becoming a sad joke.

My suggestion would be…..

JUST FCUKING SHOOT!!!!!

I’m sure there are more articulate alternatives……

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Three word slogan on 18:50 - Apr 20 with 987 viewssaint68

Our best eleven

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Three word slogan on 19:31 - Apr 20 with 964 viewssaintwizzler

Three word slogan on 15:46 - Apr 20 by SaintNick

Not all about the players, we moaned about a manager who kept us in midtable with no money under an owner who could not invest, we got owners who invested but sacked that manager without lining up an experienced replacement

I give up.

I MARCH AWAY

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Three word slogan on 20:00 - Apr 20 with 944 viewsPatfromPoole

REFERENCE POINTS BOLLOCKS.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Three word slogan on 21:49 - Apr 20 with 911 viewsmushinexile

Disappointment disappointment disappointment.
Three word slogan (n/t) on 22:16 - Apr 20 with 896 viewsdirk_doone

[Post edited 21 Apr 2023 7:03]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Three word slogan on 05:18 - Apr 21 with 828 viewskernow

FFS
Three word slogan on 06:58 - Apr 21 with 796 viewskingolaf

Spreadsheets are great
Three word slogan on 08:14 - Apr 21 with 743 viewsBridders2

WE MARCH OUT

WE ARE FOOKED
Login to get fewer ads

Three word slogan on 09:18 - Apr 21 with 716 viewsSaintNick

Three word slogan on 08:14 - Apr 21 by Bridders2

WE MARCH OUT

WE ARE FOOKED

If we look back on my list we have been claiming that we are fooked for the last 9 years, eventually it all had to come true.

There have been errors made, no one is going to deny that, but its a scattergun approach, blame everyone and hope that one or two are actually guilty.

Perhaps people dont' want to accept the truth but every summer has been meltdown since 2014, even when Koeman in charge, the likes of Pelle & Mane were getting stick on line and at games, Fraser Forster was getting stick in the year we finished 8th and got to the league cup final.

The evidence suggest that we have a fan base full of moaners who always have to have a scapegoat . as someone pointed out these people still back the club, I haven't accused anyone of being a poor fan or not supporting the team, is it a Southampton thing that we always have to blame someone ?

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Three word slogan on 09:23 - Apr 21 with 712 viewsDorsetIan

Three word slogan on 09:18 - Apr 21 by SaintNick

If we look back on my list we have been claiming that we are fooked for the last 9 years, eventually it all had to come true.

There have been errors made, no one is going to deny that, but its a scattergun approach, blame everyone and hope that one or two are actually guilty.

Perhaps people dont' want to accept the truth but every summer has been meltdown since 2014, even when Koeman in charge, the likes of Pelle & Mane were getting stick on line and at games, Fraser Forster was getting stick in the year we finished 8th and got to the league cup final.

The evidence suggest that we have a fan base full of moaners who always have to have a scapegoat . as someone pointed out these people still back the club, I haven't accused anyone of being a poor fan or not supporting the team, is it a Southampton thing that we always have to blame someone ?

Can I ask, if moaning fans trouble you so much, why do you moderate a fans' forum?!

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Three word slogan on 09:39 - Apr 21 with 708 viewsNewdawn2014

Three word slogan on 09:23 - Apr 21 by DorsetIan

Can I ask, if moaning fans trouble you so much, why do you moderate a fans' forum?!

NOT OVER YET
Three word slogan on 10:42 - Apr 21 with 682 viewsIanSouthstander

Three word slogan on 12:14 - Apr 20 by SaintNick

"Always The Victims"

Seems we Saints fans are always the victims

The victims of Katharina Liebherr

The Victims of Les Read

The Victims of boring football under Claude Puel

The Victims of Mauricio Pellegrino

The Victims of a poor owner in Gao

The Victims of Ralph Hasenhuttl

The Victims of Nathan Jones

The Victims Of Ruben Selles

The Victims of Sports Republic

The Victims Of Martin Semmens

The Victims of every player being awful

The Victims of Hampshire Police closing block 1

The Victims of away fans being in home sections

The Victims of away fans in corporate areas

The Victims of away fans starting the trouble with the Itchen North

Have I missed anything ?

LOST THE PLOT
Three word slogan on 11:48 - Apr 21 with 667 viewscocklebreath

Just a saints thing or do you think every club has fans like us?
Answer is every club is the same

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Three word slogan on 12:29 - Apr 21 with 654 viewscocklebreath

Just a saints thing or do you think every club has fans like us?
Answer is every club is the same

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Three word slogan on 20:20 - Apr 21 with 599 viewskingslandstand1

Two Nil Up
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024