| **Burnley Match Thread** 13:20 - Apr 21 with 129188 views | ted_hendrix | Let us pray. |  |
| My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic. |
| |  |
| **Burnley Match Thread** on 16:51 - Apr 22 with 4786 views | BrianMcCarthy | YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS |  |
|  |
| **Burnley Match Thread** on 16:52 - Apr 22 with 4733 views | ed_83 | GETTTTTTTT INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Come on! Could we do it? Could we actually do it? |  | |  |
| **Burnley Match Thread** on 16:52 - Apr 22 with 4720 views | Metallica_Hoop | OMG AMAZING |  |
| Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent |
|  |
| **Burnley Match Thread** on 16:52 - Apr 22 with 4720 views | QPR_Hibs | Chris Martin 1-2 |  |
| "Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous." |
|  |
| **Burnley Match Thread** on 16:52 - Apr 22 with 4706 views | QPRSteve | Great goal !!!! |  | |  |
| **Burnley Match Thread** on 16:52 - Apr 22 with 4709 views | Andybrat | OMG |  | |  |
| **Burnley Match Thread** on 16:52 - Apr 22 with 4687 views | loftboy | Welling up here |  |
|  |
| **Burnley Match Thread** on 16:52 - Apr 22 with 4668 views | qprxtc | Shag me senseless!! |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| **Burnley Match Thread** on 16:53 - Apr 22 with 4542 views | derbyhoop | Chris Martin 2nd touch,. Goal |  |
| "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one's lifetime." (Mark Twain)
Find me on twitter @derbyhoop and now on Bluesky |
|  |
| **Burnley Match Thread** on 16:53 - Apr 22 with 4518 views | connell10 | The old one, two yesss |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| **Burnley Match Thread** on 16:53 - Apr 22 with 4494 views | Malintabuk | Just gotback had to work today ... anything happening lads ? |  | |  |
| **Burnley Match Thread** on 16:53 - Apr 22 with 4489 views | TomS | Unbelieeeeeeeeeeeevable |  | |  |
| **Burnley Match Thread** on 16:53 - Apr 22 with 4488 views | ed_83 | Blackpool and Wigan both ahead, Reading still losing. My nerves are shot to pieces already. |  | |  |
| **Burnley Match Thread** on 16:53 - Apr 22 with 4458 views | Monkey_Roots | Dreamland |  | |  |
| **Burnley Match Thread** on 16:53 - Apr 22 with 4440 views | loftboy | How long to go |  |
|  |
| **Burnley Match Thread** on 16:54 - Apr 22 with 4251 views | itsbiga | Good gravy |  |
|  |
| **Burnley Match Thread** on 16:54 - Apr 22 with 4236 views | Damo1962 | Come on Rangers 🥳🥳🥳 |  | |  |
| **Burnley Match Thread** on 16:54 - Apr 22 with 4237 views | Ghost_on_the_Westway | YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHH! Oh our farking, mad, crazy, beautiful basket case of a club! |  |
| I need a SAGA. What’s the SAGA? It’s ….. Queen’s Park Rangers. |
|  |
| **Burnley Match Thread** on 16:55 - Apr 22 with 4207 views | slmrstid | I say again, if we win this, this is just typically nonsensical of this club. Come on you R'ssss.... |  | |  |
| **Burnley Match Thread** on 16:55 - Apr 22 with 4207 views | connell10 | Please |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| **Burnley Match Thread** on 16:55 - Apr 22 with 4185 views | stevec | I don’t believe it |  | |  |
| **Burnley Match Thread** on 16:55 - Apr 22 with 4076 views | lave16 |
| **Burnley Match Thread** on 16:55 - Apr 22 by stevec | I don’t believe it |
16th place would have been boring |  |
|  |
| **Burnley Match Thread** on 16:55 - Apr 22 with 4055 views | QPRSteve | 8 minutes added! doesn't happen when we are losing |  | |  |
| **Burnley Match Thread** on 16:56 - Apr 22 with 3927 views | joe90 | This is peak QPR and I love it!!!!!! |  | |  |
| **Burnley Match Thread** on 16:56 - Apr 22 with 3880 views | VancouverHoop |
| **Burnley Match Thread** on 16:55 - Apr 22 by QPRSteve | 8 minutes added! doesn't happen when we are losing |
Argh! Is that legit? |  | |  |
| |