Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TF It's over - Match Thread 12:53 - May 7 with 29320 viewsdavman

So I might be the only one who can't make tomorrow, so let's start a pointless Match Thread.

The team selection will be interesting. Ainsworth intimated that players who have not had minutes will get some, but who?

Willock maybe, but why play him now? Roberts? Only if we really are going to be signing him. Richards? Again, if we're signing him anyway, what's the point now? Armstrong? Most probably? Drewe? Had time, not good enough IMO. JCS - got to prove he can do 90 without incidence, surely? Owens? Hahahahahahahahahaha.... Mahoney? Maybe if Seny is off? Those "stars" (stop laughing at the back) in the B team? Dozzell / Johansen - possibly, but Ainsworth ball doesn't work well for them.

Or is it all a bluff and we get a 4-4-2 with Dykes and Martin upfront?

I think it'll be huff and puff and a defeat to finish our record breaking home form we've seen this season...

Have fun all you lucky people who will be there...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

TF It's over - Match Thread on 10:02 - May 8 with 3525 viewsDWQPR

63 tickets left looking at the seat map. None in the LSE, none in the SBS, one in the SAR, three in the LL with the rest in the UL. Quite incredible really. A decent team and the argument for a new ground is a no brainer.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

TF It's over - Match Thread on 11:28 - May 8 with 3390 viewsSonofpugwash

Both sides with nothing to play for.An emotional but carnival atmosphere,hope the weather holds.Shop window time for some players?But trying not to get injured thereby nausing up their holidays.
2-0 win.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

TF It's over - Match Thread on 11:54 - May 8 with 3332 viewsenfieldargh

No sign of Armstrong in the training video or Tinker Richards unbeleivable that we are obligated to sign him. Wish it had turned out better as he is a flair player (I think) and 80% of the 2 hours he's managed this season he's looked useful

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

TF It's over - Match Thread on 12:25 - May 8 with 3270 viewsconnell10

2-2 and a pitch invasion....

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

TF It's over - Match Thread on 12:40 - May 8 with 3230 viewsDraytonR

TF It's over - Match Thread on 12:25 - May 8 by connell10

2-2 and a pitch invasion....

You streaking again with your little peanut and man boobs !!!!! 2-1 Rs
TF It's over - Match Thread on 13:55 - May 8 with 3056 viewsRangersDave

We need to seriously bum the oppo in the gob for this one.

feckem up and down the park, give the fans something to cherish forever, and bury the shytestorm of a bad season we have had.

Me, i'll forever remember being at Fleetwood, during the treat players strike of North Blackpool!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

TF It's over - Match Thread on 13:55 - May 8 with 3056 viewsBurnleyhoop

TF It's over - Match Thread on 14:49 - May 7 by aston_hoop

Tyler Roberts in the training pictures with the first team ahead of the game. We wouldn't pick him would we?? Surprised now that we're safe he isn't back in Leeds already

Pissed me off to see him larking about and laughing during training. He has been nothing short of an embarrassment to himself and the club and should sling his hook back off to Leeds. Utter waster.
TF It's over - Match Thread on 13:59 - May 8 with 2988 viewsClive_Anderson

I think it's time to say thanks again for the Reading points deduction, otherwise it would have been the craziest last day scramble to avoid the last relegation place with 5 teams a point apart.
Login to get fewer ads

TF It's over - Match Thread on 14:02 - May 8 with 2975 viewsdavman

So, it WAS all a bluff after all. 442 with Dykes and Martin upfront.

Might not be the carnival game many were expecting...

Can we go out yet?

TF It's over - Match Thread on 14:02 - May 8 with 2974 viewsQPRSteve

TF It's over - Match Thread on 14:03 - May 8 with 2938 viewshubble

So much for playing the youth!

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

TF It's over - Match Thread on 14:08 - May 8 with 2824 viewsqprd

TF It's over - Match Thread on 14:03 - May 8 by hubble

lineup is so depressing, honestly

why are we playing loans who are due to go back to their clubs at the end of the season? i assume drewe is injured (and kakay is also out), which is why laird is starting- fair enough

but what is the point in playing lowe (even as a sub)? why not give a chance to someone in the u21s... even if they get 2 mins when we're up or down 2-0, that is something for fans to get a bit excited about

aroaha, gubbins... just dont see the point
TF It's over - Match Thread on 14:11 - May 8 with 2773 viewsnumptydumpty

As I understood it, it was a done deal to sign Richards as part of his loan terms.

With Dozzell, Johansen and Lowe on the Bench and Amos and Adomah playing, so Richards not in squad, am assuming we must have been able to somehow get rid of Richards as the five listed, none are very secure for next year.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

TF It's over - Match Thread on 14:15 - May 8 with 2703 viewsCLAREMAN1995

TF It's over - Match Thread on 14:03 - May 8 by hubble

Very dissapointing on first view with no Armstrong even on the bench.It would have been the perfect day to unleash his brand of chaos but it looks like his injuries are killing his chances.
Of course GA could be the 4th manager that does not really rate him which is a much bigger issue.
Down on my knees thanking Jesus that there is no Roberts or Richards 2 total wasters IMO.
Changing my score prediction .
Qpr 1 Bristol City 1
TF It's over - Match Thread on 14:16 - May 8 with 2678 viewsMetallica_Hoop

2-1 Rangers

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

TF It's over - Match Thread on 14:29 - May 8 with 2497 viewsstevec

Rewarding largely the eleven who got us out of this fckin mess. Nice touch.

And the two becomes one pair of Charlie’s nowhere to be seen.

Good job Gareth, I can get back to my sun lounger at peace with myself.
TF It's over - Match Thread on 14:37 - May 8 with 2398 viewsbosh67

It does feel like he's rewarding the players that did the job or at least being told to play the team that did the job. I was hoping to see Armstrong this afternoon but I can't remember seeing him in the training clip. I perhaps would have started Lowe instead of Martin.

I have the feeling we may do almost exactly what we did in the 2 away games and just face play, soak it up and go on the break. Maybe Gareth feels that is the only way to get the wins at the moment and that there isn't a plan for expansive football yet that doesn't include massive gaps on counters against us?

Where is Tim?
[Post edited 8 May 2023 14:38]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

TF It's over - Match Thread on 14:37 - May 8 with 2397 viewsMalintabuk

Was buzzing until I saw that team.... midfield looks in all honesty woeful
The atmosphere here is really very good... looks like it will be a full house ....
But dear oh dear that team
But let's be positive may just surprise us
0-0. I can't see either team being @rsed about this one so I think the crowd here will have to make our own entertainment...
TF It's over - Match Thread on 14:43 - May 8 with 2290 viewsdavman

TF It's over - Match Thread on 14:37 - May 8 by Malintabuk

Was buzzing until I saw that team.... midfield looks in all honesty woeful
The atmosphere here is really very good... looks like it will be a full house ....
But dear oh dear that team
But let's be positive may just surprise us
0-0. I can't see either team being @rsed about this one so I think the crowd here will have to make our own entertainment...

"We've got the ball, we've lost the ball, we've lost the ball, we've lost the ball..."

Made me smile at Blackpool.

...which is a night out that I am going to take a lot of getting over....

Can we go out yet?

TF It's over - Match Thread on 14:45 - May 8 with 2268 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Reminds me of one of Warbs' last teams. The man was goin' to Warbs it all the way.
Same with Ainsworth. Did anyone really expect any different?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

TF It's over - Match Thread on 14:58 - May 8 with 2036 viewsGloucs_R

TF It's over - Match Thread on 14:11 - May 8 by numptydumpty

As I understood it, it was a done deal to sign Richards as part of his loan terms.

With Dozzell, Johansen and Lowe on the Bench and Amos and Adomah playing, so Richards not in squad, am assuming we must have been able to somehow get rid of Richards as the five listed, none are very secure for next year.

I suspect GA has told him to get his head together and come back fit and healthy next season. Could be clever man management.

A fit and mentally strong Richards may be our next number 10 with Chair and Willock likely to depart.

Also read that man u want the Brentford keeper so wonder if they'll show interest in Dieng again.

Poll: Are we staying up?

TF It's over - Match Thread on 15:00 - May 8 with 1998 viewsThaiHoop

Any streams?
TF It's over - Match Thread on 15:04 - May 8 with 1936 viewsHooping_Mad

https://bosscast.net/ch_ks.php?271

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

TF It's over - Match Thread on 15:08 - May 8 with 1832 viewsHooping_Mad

Good start, Bristol pressing and we are up to it so far

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

TF It's over - Match Thread on 15:20 - May 8 with 1529 viewsaston_hoop

Don't mind that first 15 from us. Certainly feels like a few of them are playing with a lot more freedom like that giant relegation millstone has been removed from their neck. Paal and Dykes especially looking bang up for it.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024