Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forest v Saints Matchday Thread... 19:09 - May 8 with 6637 views1885_SFC

McC

AMN

ABK

Beds

KWP

Lav

JWP

Stu

Charly

Walcott

Adams

Old School is Cool

Forest v Saints Matchday Thread... on 21:43 - May 8 with 1391 viewsButty101

What has happened to KWP. He’s been totally interested. I guessing making sure he dosent get injured before a move

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Forest v Saints Matchday Thread... on 21:43 - May 8 with 1390 views1885_SFC

When you lose both home & away to a team as shoite as Forest - you really don't deserve to stay in this League.

Old School is Cool

Forest v Saints Matchday Thread... on 21:46 - May 8 with 1343 viewsSouthamptonfan

Forest v Saints Matchday Thread... on 21:41 - May 8 by grumpy

Well if something happened when we attacked more might help.

That's true but because we can't score either, even if we attack because the strikers arn't good enough and the service isn't good enough, the manager goes defensive to keep us in the game otherwise we concede a hatful. But we are down now. They need a big clear out including the manager and try to do a Burnley. Somehow, though I can't see it, as the decisions from the board so far, have all been wrong.
[Post edited 8 May 2023 21:47]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Forest v Saints Matchday Thread... on 21:54 - May 8 with 1284 viewsSFC_Referee

Forest v Saints Matchday Thread... on 21:37 - May 8 by grumpy

Cant believe we have let in 4 goals in such a crucial game.

Would’ve been 5 if it wasn’t for VAR!

Still Selles better be out by next weekend with Potter, Rodger’s or whoever else it is who’s gonna be taking over, takes over! As there is no need to keep him anymore!

Still we’ve just been given a penalty, my moneys on Prowse to miss it though

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Forest v Saints Matchday Thread... on 22:13 - May 8 with 1147 viewsSFC_Referee

Well there you have it! Championship is basically confirmed now. As I myself was fairly certain we were going down after the Palace loss, but the only questions left are who’s going down with us, who’s gonna be replacing Selles and who’s going to be going where in the summer?
Still I’m happy now that I did decide to give away my ticket to a mate for next weekends game against Fulham, as I’d certainly rather be refereeing that watching this sh*t!

As I do hope we can get the likes of Potter or even Rodger’s to replace Ruben, as at least they could try and get some identity around us.
For who’s joining us, my moneys on us, Leeds and Leicester going down, which isn’t the worst as I wouldn’t mind seeing Everton going down with us and Leicester, but I think they’ll just about stay up and even then that’s not necessarily a bad thing seeing how they’d only make promotion even harder next season if they did go down with us.
And transfer wise, well it’ll certainly be one of the most interesting ones we’ve seen for a while, as we’ll get to see of whether sports republic do care or not, and how much they’ll be giving us. Also for who’s gonna go, as it’s only Lavia, Prowse and KWP who are certain to go in my books, but it’s just a question of who else will? As will we be able to keep hold of Bednerak, Livermento, Alcaraz, Stu, Che, Salisu and a few others. And for any that do go, it’ll also be interesting to see of who they’re replaced with?…

Still I don’t think going down is the worst thing and could actually help the club on the long run, as well as seeing a bit more around sports republic and some of the players we’ve got here.

Although what a cracking day it’s been in the prem, with 21 goals today over just 3 games! Certainly would be interested to see what MOTD would’ve been like if it was on tonight.

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Forest v Saints Matchday Thread... on 08:43 - May 9 with 815 viewsPatfromPoole

Forest v Saints Matchday Thread... on 22:13 - May 8 by SFC_Referee

Well there you have it! Championship is basically confirmed now. As I myself was fairly certain we were going down after the Palace loss, but the only questions left are who’s going down with us, who’s gonna be replacing Selles and who’s going to be going where in the summer?
Still I’m happy now that I did decide to give away my ticket to a mate for next weekends game against Fulham, as I’d certainly rather be refereeing that watching this sh*t!

As I do hope we can get the likes of Potter or even Rodger’s to replace Ruben, as at least they could try and get some identity around us.
For who’s joining us, my moneys on us, Leeds and Leicester going down, which isn’t the worst as I wouldn’t mind seeing Everton going down with us and Leicester, but I think they’ll just about stay up and even then that’s not necessarily a bad thing seeing how they’d only make promotion even harder next season if they did go down with us.
And transfer wise, well it’ll certainly be one of the most interesting ones we’ve seen for a while, as we’ll get to see of whether sports republic do care or not, and how much they’ll be giving us. Also for who’s gonna go, as it’s only Lavia, Prowse and KWP who are certain to go in my books, but it’s just a question of who else will? As will we be able to keep hold of Bednerak, Livermento, Alcaraz, Stu, Che, Salisu and a few others. And for any that do go, it’ll also be interesting to see of who they’re replaced with?…

Still I don’t think going down is the worst thing and could actually help the club on the long run, as well as seeing a bit more around sports republic and some of the players we’ve got here.

Although what a cracking day it’s been in the prem, with 21 goals today over just 3 games! Certainly would be interested to see what MOTD would’ve been like if it was on tonight.

There will be lots of departures.

I read to my dismay last night that Perraud may well be off to the Bundesliga. That would probably upset me more than any other departure; he is definitely captain material for us if we can keep him.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Forest v Saints Matchday Thread... on 11:53 - May 9 with 701 viewsRon11

Forest v Saints Matchday Thread... on 21:43 - May 8 by 1885_SFC

When you lose both home & away to a team as shoite as Forest - you really don't deserve to stay in this League.

I thought Forest looked a lot more dangerous and effective on the break, (unlike Saints trying to walk it in) especially when up against the likes of Bella Ketchup, who's obviously faking it until he gets a move to a 'top' club. Pathetic when 'injured' last night.
Quite a few people dismiss Lyanco, but I thought he gave a lot last night, scored (and nearly had another one) shrugged off what looked like a bit of a painful injury, and showed some FIGHT.
I for one hope he stays. A good lad.
Forest v Saints Matchday Thread... on 11:59 - May 9 with 693 viewsLetissier2398

Forest v Saints Matchday Thread... on 21:12 - May 8 by SFC_Referee

In all fairness you can’t blame McCarthy for any of the 3 we’ve let in so far, as the pen and their first one there’s nothing he can do, and the second one was towards him but for how much power and how little time he has to react, you can’t exactly blame him for that one either.

Still at least Lyanco’s given us that but if hope for todays game…

But once again we concede, with every one of the opposition's shots - how often has that happened this season ?
Login to get fewer ads

Forest v Saints Matchday Thread... on 12:01 - May 9 with 689 viewsDorsetIan

Forest v Saints Matchday Thread... on 11:53 - May 9 by Ron11

I thought Forest looked a lot more dangerous and effective on the break, (unlike Saints trying to walk it in) especially when up against the likes of Bella Ketchup, who's obviously faking it until he gets a move to a 'top' club. Pathetic when 'injured' last night.
Quite a few people dismiss Lyanco, but I thought he gave a lot last night, scored (and nearly had another one) shrugged off what looked like a bit of a painful injury, and showed some FIGHT.

Like many of them, never been convinced that Lyanco is good enough for this level, but his desire and enthusiasm is lacking elsewhere on the pitch.

Hopefully, he will be good enough for the Championship, in which case he could be an important player for us next season.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Forest v Saints Matchday Thread... on 12:08 - May 9 with 674 views1885_SFC

Forest v Saints Matchday Thread... on 11:53 - May 9 by Ron11

Bottler-Kotchap is in the same boat as Salisu ; poncy, gutless fakes who believe they're better than they really are & deem themselves far too good for a club like Saints. They want the money but have put in minimal effort. Both of them know we're going down - and both of them know a serious injury would curtail a move to another Premier league club... which is why they've both bottled it in recent weeks... the gutless, delicate little flowers.

Old School is Cool

Forest v Saints Matchday Thread... on 13:55 - May 9 with 612 viewsPaleRider

Forest v Saints Matchday Thread... on 12:08 - May 9 by 1885_SFC

Bottler-Kotchap is in the same boat as Salisu ; poncy, gutless fakes who believe they're better than they really are & deem themselves far too good for a club like Saints. They want the money but have put in minimal effort. Both of them know we're going down - and both of them know a serious injury would curtail a move to another Premier league club... which is why they've both bottled it in recent weeks... the gutless, delicate little flowers.

It's the spinelessness that I can't abide! I cannot understand how they are not being done for breach of contract. The lack of effort would not be tolerated in any other walk of life.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024