Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ainsworth 'Looking to the Future' Offish interview 20:20 - May 14 with 11247 viewsstainrods_elbow

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/ainsworth-interview-140523/

First off, the mucky state of the exec box glass behind him feels to me symbolic of the lack of a clear outlook (of which more below), as well as the institutionally slovenly state of LR - plus ca change, I guess.

Apparently, he was bowled over by the quality of our possession football when he arrived (which I must have missed), though concerned with the lack of chances we were creating.

We weren't/aren't fit enough - though didn't add that bears have also been known to shit in the woods.

Oh, and team morale was in their boots.

The training ground, if we're humble and grateful for it, can play a big part in engendering a committed footballing culture.

We've got some brilliant players, and they've 'done really well' when he thinks of where they were when he came in (8 points of the relegation places) to where they were at the end (effectively staying up by one point if we take off the Reading punishment). Staying up was an 'achievement'.

All the senior players have helped us over the line, including Jojo, who helped us by, uh, not playing. Balogun, Albert and Martin all 'bought in'.

He wants to look at the injury situation, and the reasons for it, but doesn't want to give us any details.

As to how he wants us to play, we need to 'cut our cloth' according to the resources we have. Ideally, he'd want us to play fast, flowing, passing football like in the past, and reckons he's been good in getting the likes of Ilias into that no.10 pocket where he can shine (as we all saw against Brizzle, stuck out at left half), but his main objective is to get us points with two or three passes to goal rather than ten.

The owners care, really care, and he thinks it's the best job in the world, which is the main thing.

So that's it - all as clear as mud! I REALLY want to love and get behind GA, and the proof of the pudding etc., but I'm left baffled by his picture of the season and mystified as to where we're headed now.

Perhaps we'll all feel better and come back refreshed after a long holiday! I know I need one.

[Post edited 14 May 2023 20:22]

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Ainsworth 'Looking to the Future' Offish interview on 15:08 - May 15 with 2981 viewsBklynRanger

Ainsworth 'Looking to the Future' Offish interview on 13:40 - May 15 by Sakura

Specifically on your reference to “structure”. Can you explain what you actually mean?

Are Millwall they structured any differently? I don't think they are. So can you explain the differences you believe that exist in terms of structure between us and Millwall?

In your answer please delineate clearly between load bearing and non load bearing structures. Where possible you may expand on these distinctions with appropriate examples.
Ainsworth 'Looking to the Future' Offish interview on 15:52 - May 15 with 2820 viewsSakura

Ainsworth 'Looking to the Future' Offish interview on 15:08 - May 15 by BklynRanger

In your answer please delineate clearly between load bearing and non load bearing structures. Where possible you may expand on these distinctions with appropriate examples.

Thanks, your defensiveness and flippant response without actually being able to answer the question raised proves the point. Snipper was talking rubbish when he referred to Millwall as having a different “structure”

It’s a typical comment from a section of the fan base which is highly correlated with those who refer to a “badly run” or “bad owners”, what they actually mean is that the recruitment side led by Belk and Ferdinand has been awful.

Outside appointing the DOF I don’t actually know what decisions anyone actually wants the owners to be making as it’s never made clear. Do they really want Amit, Ruben and Tony F deciding if we should have signed Laird or Dujon Sterling back in August?! Because I don’t!!

I raise this point not to defend our owners. But to highlight the key point that needs addressing so they club can move forward. Ferdinand, Belk and to an extent Hoos are the key people within the club who have failed and need to be replaced.

Vague, undefined and meaningless references to “structure” aren’t useful discourse at all. I wish more focus was on getting the failures; Belk, Ferdinand and Hoos out the club.

I would add that the youth system has under achieved. To that you can extend the blame to Ramsey but also ultimately Les. The new training ground and future move towards accommodation there to help academy status are the owners doing what they can to address those failures
[Post edited 15 May 2023 15:55]
Ainsworth 'Looking to the Future' Offish interview on 16:03 - May 15 with 2758 viewssoops

Ainsworth 'Looking to the Future' Offish interview on 09:41 - May 15 by Pikey

Not long " it will be a massive achievement to stay up there in the top 6" .
Can we have a bit of bloody optimism in the summer please. Oh sorry forgot the windows were dirty, and the water pressure a bit low
. C'mon stop looking at negatives glass half full please.

Yeah, I’m definitely a glass window half clean rather than half dirty person.
Ainsworth 'Looking to the Future' Offish interview on 16:04 - May 15 with 2755 viewsBklynRanger

Ainsworth 'Looking to the Future' Offish interview on 15:52 - May 15 by Sakura

Thanks, your defensiveness and flippant response without actually being able to answer the question raised proves the point. Snipper was talking rubbish when he referred to Millwall as having a different “structure”

It’s a typical comment from a section of the fan base which is highly correlated with those who refer to a “badly run” or “bad owners”, what they actually mean is that the recruitment side led by Belk and Ferdinand has been awful.

Outside appointing the DOF I don’t actually know what decisions anyone actually wants the owners to be making as it’s never made clear. Do they really want Amit, Ruben and Tony F deciding if we should have signed Laird or Dujon Sterling back in August?! Because I don’t!!

I raise this point not to defend our owners. But to highlight the key point that needs addressing so they club can move forward. Ferdinand, Belk and to an extent Hoos are the key people within the club who have failed and need to be replaced.

Vague, undefined and meaningless references to “structure” aren’t useful discourse at all. I wish more focus was on getting the failures; Belk, Ferdinand and Hoos out the club.

I would add that the youth system has under achieved. To that you can extend the blame to Ramsey but also ultimately Les. The new training ground and future move towards accommodation there to help academy status are the owners doing what they can to address those failures
[Post edited 15 May 2023 15:55]

Flippant - probably - no argument there. Defensive - not in the least - you go for it mate.

I think you could use some of this analytical capacity you seem to have on your own posts. Maybe have a quick scan to decide if the phrase 'typical comment from a section of the fan base' comes across as bit too condescending - possibly detracts from the point you're trying to make about recruitment (because our entire problem is recruitment isn't it?)
[Post edited 15 May 2023 16:21]
Ainsworth 'Looking to the Future' Offish interview on 16:40 - May 15 with 2623 viewsSnipper

Ainsworth 'Looking to the Future' Offish interview on 13:40 - May 15 by Sakura

Specifically on your reference to “structure”. Can you explain what you actually mean?

Are Millwall they structured any differently? I don't think they are. So can you explain the differences you believe that exist in terms of structure between us and Millwall?

Millwall and Luton both have a better management structure, both have a better coaching structure and both have a better scouting structure.

We’re amateurish by comparison.
Ainsworth 'Looking to the Future' Offish interview on 16:58 - May 15 with 2572 viewsdaveB

Ainsworth 'Looking to the Future' Offish interview on 16:40 - May 15 by Snipper

Millwall and Luton both have a better management structure, both have a better coaching structure and both have a better scouting structure.

We’re amateurish by comparison.

The structure is not much different is it? You could make a strong case to say the coaches and scouts they have are doing a better job than QPR at the moment but structure wise I don't see a huge difference
Ainsworth 'Looking to the Future' Offish interview on 17:15 - May 15 with 2525 viewsSakura

Ainsworth 'Looking to the Future' Offish interview on 16:04 - May 15 by BklynRanger

Flippant - probably - no argument there. Defensive - not in the least - you go for it mate.

I think you could use some of this analytical capacity you seem to have on your own posts. Maybe have a quick scan to decide if the phrase 'typical comment from a section of the fan base' comes across as bit too condescending - possibly detracts from the point you're trying to make about recruitment (because our entire problem is recruitment isn't it?)
[Post edited 15 May 2023 16:21]

Well I asked for it to be explained because there was nothing behind that comment and you knew that. You came back with a flippant comment that didn’t address it.

Now Snipper’s come back and his explanation of the differences is that Millwall have a “better management structure”…

Doesn’t explain what’s different about their structure, and how that makes it ‘better’. No explanation given.

I do think changes to our recruitment is the most vital change that can be made to improve the club going forward. I think Belk and Les have failed massively here.

Its seen in the weak characters that brought about our sustained drop off in form each season, and the endless list of weak centre mids from your Goss’ to your Dozzells to your Amos’, and your bad eggs like Tyler Roberts come in on a chunky wage and contributing nothing

That Eze money needed to be put into another player who we bought for a couple of million and sold for multiples of that. To reinvest and repeat and trade our way out of it like Brentford did. Recruitment being right is what drives results and the health of the club in the long term.

I find it irritating that we have to put up with Les all these years. He should have been sacked for appointing Ramsey as manager. He did that for the wrong reasons. He wasn’t putting the interests of the club first and with that failing he should have gone. Now Ainsworth is in I think we have no choice but to back him fully but I wonder has Les really thought through just how big a change in direction that is.

Les needs to go. Belk needs to go. Fans consensus on can force them out and that will help the club. But vague statements about “structure” without explaining what that means doesn’t add anything
Ainsworth 'Looking to the Future' Offish interview on 19:25 - May 15 with 2314 viewsPunteR

Ainsworth 'Looking to the Future' Offish interview on 17:15 - May 15 by Sakura

Well I asked for it to be explained because there was nothing behind that comment and you knew that. You came back with a flippant comment that didn’t address it.

Now Snipper’s come back and his explanation of the differences is that Millwall have a “better management structure”…

Doesn’t explain what’s different about their structure, and how that makes it ‘better’. No explanation given.

I do think changes to our recruitment is the most vital change that can be made to improve the club going forward. I think Belk and Les have failed massively here.

Its seen in the weak characters that brought about our sustained drop off in form each season, and the endless list of weak centre mids from your Goss’ to your Dozzells to your Amos’, and your bad eggs like Tyler Roberts come in on a chunky wage and contributing nothing

That Eze money needed to be put into another player who we bought for a couple of million and sold for multiples of that. To reinvest and repeat and trade our way out of it like Brentford did. Recruitment being right is what drives results and the health of the club in the long term.

I find it irritating that we have to put up with Les all these years. He should have been sacked for appointing Ramsey as manager. He did that for the wrong reasons. He wasn’t putting the interests of the club first and with that failing he should have gone. Now Ainsworth is in I think we have no choice but to back him fully but I wonder has Les really thought through just how big a change in direction that is.

Les needs to go. Belk needs to go. Fans consensus on can force them out and that will help the club. But vague statements about “structure” without explaining what that means doesn’t add anything

It seems you and Snipper are arguing the point just Dnipper is calling it "structure" and you "Belk,Ferdinand, Hoos".

That's how I've read it anyway.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

Ainsworth 'Looking to the Future' Offish interview on 19:41 - May 15 with 2271 viewsRuislipHoop

Every interview he does sounds more and more like a mouthpiece for the DoF.he’s been bought in to placate the fans and run the team on a shoestring.He will accept everything the club tell him to do,dark days ahead I fear.
Ainsworth 'Looking to the Future' Offish interview on 19:51 - May 15 with 2235 viewsE15Hoop

Ainsworth 'Looking to the Future' Offish interview on 19:41 - May 15 by RuislipHoop

Every interview he does sounds more and more like a mouthpiece for the DoF.he’s been bought in to placate the fans and run the team on a shoestring.He will accept everything the club tell him to do,dark days ahead I fear.

That theory doesn't stack up with the fact that Ian McCullough at West London Sport reported categorically that GA is Amit Bhatia's appointment: "An itch he wanted to scratch", as he put it.
It also doesn't add up when you hear GA expressly say in this interview that he has changes he wants to implement IF he gets the board's backing to implement them.
I would suggest that the public face of GA is quite different to what he shows in meetings with Les and the board where he's arguing strongly for what he wants, with the selling point being that he sees these changes as being for the long-term health of the club.
Ainsworth 'Looking to the Future' Offish interview on 20:51 - May 15 with 2079 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Ainsworth 'Looking to the Future' Offish interview on 19:51 - May 15 by E15Hoop

That theory doesn't stack up with the fact that Ian McCullough at West London Sport reported categorically that GA is Amit Bhatia's appointment: "An itch he wanted to scratch", as he put it.
It also doesn't add up when you hear GA expressly say in this interview that he has changes he wants to implement IF he gets the board's backing to implement them.
I would suggest that the public face of GA is quite different to what he shows in meetings with Les and the board where he's arguing strongly for what he wants, with the selling point being that he sees these changes as being for the long-term health of the club.

It's so disjointed. You have a manager appointed by Bhatia whose style is the complete opposite of the past 4 seasons. Ainsworth wants to make changes, but only if the board back him. A DoF who clearly wasn't involved in appointing Ainsworth, but now has to work with him. Every player up for sale, but zero money to spend on decent replacements.
What a mess, and I fear the ending will be the same.
Ainsworth 'Looking to the Future' Offish interview on 20:59 - May 15 with 2067 viewsRuislipHoop

Party agree but time will tell.
Ainsworth 'Looking to the Future' Offish interview on 21:13 - May 15 with 2023 viewsR_from_afar

Ainsworth 'Looking to the Future' Offish interview on 10:54 - May 15 by Wegerles_Stairs

I'm still in shock that it was our chairman, who rarely attends matches, who appointed him because he "wanted to scratch an itch". Seems a bit cruel on the supporters who actually have to watch it!

Are you trying to imply that not one single fan wanted or wants Gareth as our manager?

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Ainsworth 'Looking to the Future' Offish interview on 21:45 - May 15 with 1947 viewsWatfordR

Ainsworth 'Looking to the Future' Offish interview on 21:13 - May 15 by R_from_afar

Are you trying to imply that not one single fan wanted or wants Gareth as our manager?

Maybe I'm missing your point, but have we as a club now come to the point where we are being run by Twitter committee? It shouldn't matter who the fans want to manage us, it needs to be about who is the best person to manage the club, or more correctly to be head coach.

We can't have a strategy for the medium/long term direction the club is going to take, and then appoint someone whose footballing philosophy completely contradicts it.
Ainsworth 'Looking to the Future' Offish interview on 21:51 - May 15 with 1919 viewsHitch

Lots of enthusiasm and good luck to him.
But, who sacked the breadman, who, who.
Ainsworth 'Looking to the Future' Offish interview on 22:28 - May 15 with 1840 viewsR_from_afar

Ainsworth 'Looking to the Future' Offish interview on 21:45 - May 15 by WatfordR

Maybe I'm missing your point, but have we as a club now come to the point where we are being run by Twitter committee? It shouldn't matter who the fans want to manage us, it needs to be about who is the best person to manage the club, or more correctly to be head coach.

We can't have a strategy for the medium/long term direction the club is going to take, and then appoint someone whose footballing philosophy completely contradicts it.

Yes, you are . I would never suggest that.

The point I was trying to make was that WS' post gave the impression that Gareth was appointed against the wishes of all our fans, that not a single fan was in favour of his appointment.

I certainly agree with you that there should be a strategy and I also agree that Gareth's appointment seems out of line with it.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Ainsworth 'Looking to the Future' Offish interview on 06:42 - May 16 with 1652 viewsjtuck

18 minutes of Club Propaganda with softball questions from Nick London. No relation to reality. Happy clappy talk. For true picture of our club watch West London Sport end of season podcast, Hoops and Dreams end of season pod, or read any of the collected writings of Mr Clive Whittingham. Being relentlessly positive and genuine are not to be praised if you gloss over a succession of awful losses that stemmed directly from stone age tactics. Don't kid us.

LAranger

Ainsworth 'Looking to the Future' Offish interview on 08:58 - May 16 with 1472 viewsBAWHoops

With regards to 'structure' EVERYTHING comes from the owners.

The whole ethos and essence of the club is dictated by the owners. The truth is that our owners don't really care and don't really have an idea of what they want really.
That bleeds into the recruitment.

If our ethos is 'We want to be a sustainable football club' then in the summer you sign Dujon Sterling to play right back because he's free, young and can potentially be sold on.
If our ethos is 'We want to be a Premier League club' then you sign Ethan Laird.

But if you are filtering everything through 'We want to be a Premier League Club' then you don't sign Taylor Richards and Andre Dozzell who are raw and need developing and won't be of any use in a Promotion push.

That's the problem, there's no singular vision coming from anywhere

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Ainsworth 'Looking to the Future' Offish interview on 10:58 - May 16 with 1350 viewsTheChef

My hope is that next season is a little like Holloway's first stint - piano players and piano pushers, making LR a cave again, etc.

As I keep saying, let's see where we are come the start of the season.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Ainsworth 'Looking to the Future' Offish interview on 11:12 - May 16 with 1319 viewsstantheman10

Ainsworth 'Looking to the Future' Offish interview on 08:58 - May 16 by BAWHoops

With regards to 'structure' EVERYTHING comes from the owners.

The whole ethos and essence of the club is dictated by the owners. The truth is that our owners don't really care and don't really have an idea of what they want really.
That bleeds into the recruitment.

If our ethos is 'We want to be a sustainable football club' then in the summer you sign Dujon Sterling to play right back because he's free, young and can potentially be sold on.
If our ethos is 'We want to be a Premier League club' then you sign Ethan Laird.

But if you are filtering everything through 'We want to be a Premier League Club' then you don't sign Taylor Richards and Andre Dozzell who are raw and need developing and won't be of any use in a Promotion push.

That's the problem, there's no singular vision coming from anywhere

How is Andre Dozzell raw? He's 24 and played nearly 150 games for us and Ipswich
Ainsworth 'Looking to the Future' Offish interview on 12:04 - May 16 with 1216 viewsE15Hoop

Ainsworth 'Looking to the Future' Offish interview on 06:42 - May 16 by jtuck

18 minutes of Club Propaganda with softball questions from Nick London. No relation to reality. Happy clappy talk. For true picture of our club watch West London Sport end of season podcast, Hoops and Dreams end of season pod, or read any of the collected writings of Mr Clive Whittingham. Being relentlessly positive and genuine are not to be praised if you gloss over a succession of awful losses that stemmed directly from stone age tactics. Don't kid us.

Sorry - but I don't see how Nick London's questions were "softball" in any way.
They weere the questions that have been asked on the Forum repeatedly over the last few weeks, particularly one on the preferred style of play, which he answered in detail and honestly.
What exactly would you have asked that Nick London didn't?
Ainsworth 'Looking to the Future' Offish interview on 12:17 - May 16 with 1177 viewsdaveB

I won't pretend to know what goes on behind the scenes but Ainsworth in his first spell under Flavio basically just did as he was told, the whole bring on Mahon thing was very funny to watch but didn't reflect well on Ainsworth. He's quite probably a very different character now to what he was when that happened and I very much doubt he'd accept that level of interference today (and doubt Les, Amit or anyone wants to be doing similar to Flavio) but i'd be surprised if the public face we see is much different to what he does in meetings with the board, he's been quite open in saying what you see is what you get with him which is makes his non stop defence of his players more understandable
Ainsworth 'Looking to the Future' Offish interview on 12:25 - May 16 with 1162 viewsE15Hoop

Ainsworth 'Looking to the Future' Offish interview on 12:17 - May 16 by daveB

I won't pretend to know what goes on behind the scenes but Ainsworth in his first spell under Flavio basically just did as he was told, the whole bring on Mahon thing was very funny to watch but didn't reflect well on Ainsworth. He's quite probably a very different character now to what he was when that happened and I very much doubt he'd accept that level of interference today (and doubt Les, Amit or anyone wants to be doing similar to Flavio) but i'd be surprised if the public face we see is much different to what he does in meetings with the board, he's been quite open in saying what you see is what you get with him which is makes his non stop defence of his players more understandable

Sorry, Dave - badly worded by me, I apologise.
What I meant was: public face, "we're all in this together, we're the underdog but we can achieve anything", arm round the shoulder etc.
Private face: much more terrier-like, goal -oriented, determined to get what he wants because he believes its in the best interests of QPR to get it.
You can see that face by watching how he directs the players on the touchline during games sometimes.
Ainsworth 'Looking to the Future' Offish interview on 12:50 - May 16 with 1103 viewsNorthernr

Finally brewed up the courage to watch it. Few thoughts...

Yes, it's a PR piece. It's on the club's official website, of course it's a PR piece. That's why Chris Martin questioning the players' dedication off the pitch was such a big deal for me, because it had got to the point where the club were happy to have that go out on their official website - ordinarily you'd kill that interview for that comment, it would just hit the cutting room floor, for it to actually go out was remarkable and things must be so bad down there for that to happen.

I'll stick up for Nick London a little bit. Might not be your cup of tea in style or delivery, and he admitted himself on our Patreon bit with him and Andy that he kind of fell into the interviewing as part of the gig and it's not his favourite part of the job. But 1 - he's a QPR fan, lifelong. Doi you think you'd be able to hold your tongue and commentate on the season we've just had as professionally as he's done? I fcking wouldn't. It's not an easy job anyway but when you support the club involved it's very tricky. 2 - he did ask a lot of the questions people have raised on here, don't blame the interviewer if you don't like the answers. 3 - as said, it's on the club's official website, when we (hopefully) sit down with Gareth in the pre-season the tone of the questioning will be slightly different, but it's not going to be Newsnight is it.

The "I can't thank the boys enough" and the roll call of names who've been great and the Good Will Hunting "it's not your fault" bit was ridiculous. You'd honestly think we'd finished fourth in the league. At one point it's apparently not just the fact that they've had to deal with a whole three managers this season which has apparently destroyed them completely as human beings, but also having to move half a mile from Harlington to Heston. My God, how do the poor little loves get out of the house in the morning with the world the way it is?

But, a lot of the stuff he says echoes a lot of the criticisms we've all had of the team over the past 18 months. When he's talking about passing the ball around aimlessly in our own half, no identity to our play, soft and easy to play against, wanting to play more in the opposition half, wanting more shots on the goal, having to deal with and find ways to compete with a declining budget etc that really spoke to me and, frankly, could have been taken from any thread or any of multiple posters on here because it's what a lot of us have been saying as well isn't it? That bit I found reassuring, along with the Dobson interview on the Podcast last week I thought he was great.
Ainsworth 'Looking to the Future' Offish interview on 13:15 - May 16 with 1032 viewsTheChef

Ainsworth 'Looking to the Future' Offish interview on 12:50 - May 16 by Northernr

Finally brewed up the courage to watch it. Few thoughts...

Yes, it's a PR piece. It's on the club's official website, of course it's a PR piece. That's why Chris Martin questioning the players' dedication off the pitch was such a big deal for me, because it had got to the point where the club were happy to have that go out on their official website - ordinarily you'd kill that interview for that comment, it would just hit the cutting room floor, for it to actually go out was remarkable and things must be so bad down there for that to happen.

I'll stick up for Nick London a little bit. Might not be your cup of tea in style or delivery, and he admitted himself on our Patreon bit with him and Andy that he kind of fell into the interviewing as part of the gig and it's not his favourite part of the job. But 1 - he's a QPR fan, lifelong. Doi you think you'd be able to hold your tongue and commentate on the season we've just had as professionally as he's done? I fcking wouldn't. It's not an easy job anyway but when you support the club involved it's very tricky. 2 - he did ask a lot of the questions people have raised on here, don't blame the interviewer if you don't like the answers. 3 - as said, it's on the club's official website, when we (hopefully) sit down with Gareth in the pre-season the tone of the questioning will be slightly different, but it's not going to be Newsnight is it.

The "I can't thank the boys enough" and the roll call of names who've been great and the Good Will Hunting "it's not your fault" bit was ridiculous. You'd honestly think we'd finished fourth in the league. At one point it's apparently not just the fact that they've had to deal with a whole three managers this season which has apparently destroyed them completely as human beings, but also having to move half a mile from Harlington to Heston. My God, how do the poor little loves get out of the house in the morning with the world the way it is?

But, a lot of the stuff he says echoes a lot of the criticisms we've all had of the team over the past 18 months. When he's talking about passing the ball around aimlessly in our own half, no identity to our play, soft and easy to play against, wanting to play more in the opposition half, wanting more shots on the goal, having to deal with and find ways to compete with a declining budget etc that really spoke to me and, frankly, could have been taken from any thread or any of multiple posters on here because it's what a lot of us have been saying as well isn't it? That bit I found reassuring, along with the Dobson interview on the Podcast last week I thought he was great.

Well clearly he's still not chucking the remaining players under the bus until he knows come 1st July who is staying and who is going!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024