Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled 21:08 - Jul 3 with 11217 viewsSaintNick

Apparently he had his bank accounts cancelled and he has been refused facilities at 9 other banks, I'm no fan of Farage but this has very sinister overtones, like him or Loathe him he isn't a war criminal, he just has views which differ, they are not even that extreme and that is no reason to cancel his bank accounts

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 19:12 - Jul 6 with 1473 viewsUTS1885

This looks to be the sort of thing thats happening

https://christianconcern.com/news/christian-charity-paid-over-20000-compensation

And you have the numpties from 'stop funding hate' which is ironic considering their actions.
Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 20:23 - Jul 18 with 1308 viewsUTS1885

Farage has Coutts paperwork showing that his account was closed because of his views on xyz. Brexit, trump, russians and more.

Coutts has a "Reputation Committee"
Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 10:04 - Jul 19 with 1217 viewsDorsetIan

Given the amount of completely unnecessary bureaucracy that Farage has foisted on British businesses and citizens by his contribution to the Brexit decision, I really couldn't care less if his account has been closed. I'm sure Aron Banks will let him keep his cash in his safe until he can find a new account.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 17:13 - Jul 19 with 1149 viewsBazza

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 10:04 - Jul 19 by DorsetIan

Given the amount of completely unnecessary bureaucracy that Farage has foisted on British businesses and citizens by his contribution to the Brexit decision, I really couldn't care less if his account has been closed. I'm sure Aron Banks will let him keep his cash in his safe until he can find a new account.

Just wait until someone closes your bank account because of your political views then you might be able to see what's fundamentally fair or not in our democratic society.
Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 17:24 - Jul 19 with 1139 viewsJellybaby

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 17:13 - Jul 19 by Bazza

Just wait until someone closes your bank account because of your political views then you might be able to see what's fundamentally fair or not in our democratic society.

Completely agree, this is not about left/right, Leave/remain, this is about freedom. Unbelievable that anybody in our so called democratic country could support the right of banks to do this.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 17:39 - Jul 19 with 1123 viewsStRipper

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 17:24 - Jul 19 by Jellybaby

Completely agree, this is not about left/right, Leave/remain, this is about freedom. Unbelievable that anybody in our so called democratic country could support the right of banks to do this.

Right over the target there.

The EU is trying to push through censorship so that they can censor anything that they categorise as "misinformation", using regulatoons enforced on the complicit big tech companies. And who decides what qualifies as misinformation? The UN, the WEF or whoever is running a country's corrupt Govt at the time.
The UN is pushiing this hard right now and telling people to verify and report anything that they suspect is disinformation. Verify - coincidentally the name of the "disinformation unit" led by the BBC's own Mariana Spring. aka Witchfinder General.

Its not just the banks either. Anyone remember PayPal changing their policy so that they can suspend accounts of anyone posting "misinformation"

We're fools if we fall into thinking of this as a left vs right situation. Thats just a distraction from the dystopian hell that they are trying to force us into with Digital ID and Central Banking Digital Currency.

Use Cash whenever you can everyone and don't comply. Just a little way to stick it to the man.
Sadly, that includes Saints, who went cashless. So I no longer spend money at the ground on match days.
Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 18:12 - Jul 19 with 1101 viewscocklebreath

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 20:23 - Jul 18 by UTS1885

Farage has Coutts paperwork showing that his account was closed because of his views on xyz. Brexit, trump, russians and more.

Coutts has a "Reputation Committee"

Good the blokes a cretin, more things that annoy him the better

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 18:40 - Jul 19 with 1091 viewsBazza

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 18:12 - Jul 19 by cocklebreath

Good the blokes a cretin, more things that annoy him the better

How childish is that? Make you feel better?
Login to get fewer ads

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 19:05 - Jul 19 with 1080 viewsarfurdent

The Establishment will set the rules, hence no cheque cards, banks closing, postage stamps going obsolete and condoms with a best after date

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 19:27 - Jul 19 with 1073 viewscocklebreath

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 18:40 - Jul 19 by Bazza

How childish is that? Make you feel better?

You love him don’t you? Do you wear Lonsdale trainers Baz?

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 20:23 - Jul 19 with 1058 viewsDorsetIan

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 17:13 - Jul 19 by Bazza

Naive to suggest it’s solely about his ‚views‘.

It’s as much to do with the company he keeps.

Banks and private companies refuse customers all the time.

I’d agree with you if he were being denied public services. But top posh bank doesn’t want him as a customer. Understandable.

What does ‚man of the people‘ Farage want a Coutts account for anyway? Didn’t they offer him a Nat West one?

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 20:27 - Jul 19 with 1058 viewsBazza

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 19:27 - Jul 19 by cocklebreath

You love him don’t you? Do you wear Lonsdale trainers Baz?

Nah but I don’t wear jackboots
Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 20:36 - Jul 19 with 1051 viewsBazza

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 20:23 - Jul 19 by DorsetIan

Naive to suggest it’s solely about his ‚views‘.

It’s as much to do with the company he keeps.

Banks and private companies refuse customers all the time.

I’d agree with you if he were being denied public services. But top posh bank doesn’t want him as a customer. Understandable.

What does ‚man of the people‘ Farage want a Coutts account for anyway? Didn’t they offer him a Nat West one?

Check out the reasons given by the bank. Brexit mentioned many times over 40 pages!
So the democratic vote is given as some of the reason why a part public-owned bank has cancelled his account. Very odd
Man of the people, really?
Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 20:50 - Jul 19 with 1043 viewsDorsetIan

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 20:36 - Jul 19 by Bazza

Check out the reasons given by the bank. Brexit mentioned many times over 40 pages!
So the democratic vote is given as some of the reason why a part public-owned bank has cancelled his account. Very odd
Man of the people, really?

You‘ve missed all his complaints about ‚elites‘ ??

He’s a fraud, like so many of the Brexit lot.

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 22:50 - Jul 19 with 1010 viewsBazza

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 20:50 - Jul 19 by DorsetIan

You‘ve missed all his complaints about ‚elites‘ ??

He’s a fraud, like so many of the Brexit lot.

Think you should be careful what you say, who’s the fraud? Still in denial of the democratic vote?
Trading insults doesn’t help uncover the real issues but I guess you don’t care about that.
Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 23:44 - Jul 19 with 998 viewsDorsetIan

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 22:50 - Jul 19 by Bazza

Think you should be careful what you say, who’s the fraud? Still in denial of the democratic vote?
Trading insults doesn’t help uncover the real issues but I guess you don’t care about that.

Farage is a fraud. ‚Populist, anti-elitist rabble rouser in snowflake cry-athon about exclusive bank access’

Who’s trading insults? It is what it is.

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 07:15 - Jul 20 with 951 viewsCity_boy

Whatever people think about Farage (and I am no fan), there is such thing as free speech. Banks should not be able to censor people just because of their views, and in the case of Coutts it was not just Farage.

This is also a Bank that is part of Nat West, that was bailed out by the Government and owns RBS that was involved in a major scandal resulting in a number of small businesses going to the wall.
They were also found guilty of money laundering.

When Nat West starts talking about not aligning to their 'values' they need to look a bit closer to home.

Coutts also say they stand up to 'classism' and the same time you must have £3m to invest with them. How many working/middle class people have £3m spare to invest ?
[Post edited 20 Jul 2023 7:53]
Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 09:06 - Jul 20 with 918 viewsarfurdent

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 07:15 - Jul 20 by City_boy

Whatever people think about Farage (and I am no fan), there is such thing as free speech. Banks should not be able to censor people just because of their views, and in the case of Coutts it was not just Farage.

This is also a Bank that is part of Nat West, that was bailed out by the Government and owns RBS that was involved in a major scandal resulting in a number of small businesses going to the wall.
They were also found guilty of money laundering.

When Nat West starts talking about not aligning to their 'values' they need to look a bit closer to home.

Coutts also say they stand up to 'classism' and the same time you must have £3m to invest with them. How many working/middle class people have £3m spare to invest ?
[Post edited 20 Jul 2023 7:53]

quill pens are expensive, ask the ducks

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 09:59 - Jul 20 with 906 viewsBerber

They just need to get him to sign an NDA that he will never associate himself with the bank publicly. No supplier should be forced to accept a customer, but the implications could be dire. Imagine having a low income prevented you from having an account.
Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 13:33 - Jul 20 with 861 viewsWaylander

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 09:59 - Jul 20 by Berber

They just need to get him to sign an NDA that he will never associate himself with the bank publicly. No supplier should be forced to accept a customer, but the implications could be dire. Imagine having a low income prevented you from having an account.

No-one knew Farage had an account with Coutts before Coutts cancelled him. Farage had never spoken of it. I'm no fan of Farage, but members of his family and family members of other "politically exposed persons" have been getting their accounts closed with no warning or comeback. This is unacceptable and needs to be challenged.
Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 22:55 - Jul 20 with 800 viewsBazza

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 23:44 - Jul 19 by DorsetIan

Farage is a fraud. ‚Populist, anti-elitist rabble rouser in snowflake cry-athon about exclusive bank access’

Who’s trading insults? It is what it is.

Feel free to change your views now Farage has an apology.
And while you’re at it have a go at the EU for stupidly calling the British Falklands las Malvinas
Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 07:40 - Jul 21 with 742 viewsarfurdent

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 22:55 - Jul 20 by Bazza

And while you’re at it have a go at the EU for stupidly calling the British Falklands las Malvinas

not stupid but a deliberate snub

will Gibraltar be the next to appease the new Spanish government

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 09:07 - Jul 21 with 716 viewsDorsetIan

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 22:55 - Jul 20 by Bazza

I'm as relaxed about them apologising to him as I was about them binning him in the first place.

It's their business, and I still couldn't care less about the ruffles to Farage's elitist lifestyle.

Why do you care what the EU does? We've left the EU - get over it.

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 10:00 - Jul 21 with 698 viewsChesham_Saint

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 09:59 - Jul 20 by Berber

No supplier should have to accept a customer? Really?
How about the B&B owners who refused the gay dudes or the Christian cake makers doing the same for a gay wedding? (That last point being particularly contentious as it sounds like one of the Beatitudes…”blessed are the cake makers…or maybe not!”)

Things are rarely that simple.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 10:17 - Jul 21 with 692 viewsBazza

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 09:07 - Jul 21 by DorsetIan

I'm as relaxed about them apologising to him as I was about them binning him in the first place.

It's their business, and I still couldn't care less about the ruffles to Farage's elitist lifestyle.

Why do you care what the EU does? We've left the EU - get over it.

Ha ha does this mean that at last you’ll cease your anti Brexit twaddle. Like it or lump it we’re out of the EU, almost
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024