Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone got any streams for the game? 20:01 - Jul 25 with 1525 viewsSFC_Referee

Anyone found any streaming sights for tonight’s friendly?

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Anyone got any streams for the game? on 20:14 - Jul 25 with 1482 viewspjt50

Can't find a stream that works but you can listen to the commentary on Radio Solent (if you still want to):
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/live:bbc_radio_solent

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Anyone got any streams for the game? on 20:16 - Jul 25 with 1475 viewsSouthamptonfan

It's 2 nil to Bournemouth. Saints caught out passing it around at the back.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2023 20:16]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Anyone got any streams for the game? on 20:23 - Jul 25 with 1433 viewsRon11

Anyone got any streams for the game? on 20:16 - Jul 25 by Southamptonfan

Fu cking surprise surprise
Anyone got any streams for the game? on 20:32 - Jul 25 with 1372 viewsSouthamptonfan

2 1 Shea Charles

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Anyone got any streams for the game? on 20:40 - Jul 25 with 1347 viewsKent_Oscillator

Not a huge amount of quality to write home about so far i'm afraid.

Passing out from the back is utterly suicidal and will cost us dearly this season. Having said that, McCarthy has made a clutch of decent saves.

Djenepo has been bloody awful. Edozie making a lot of errors but has something about him - i reckon he could come good.

Shea Charle's goal was very well worked and a bullet finish....

Other than that - Bournemouth dont look as they are getting out of first gear and yet we are still running into blind alleys and too much sideways and backwards....
Anyone got any streams for the game? on 20:45 - Jul 25 with 1326 viewskingslandstand1

Anyone got any streams for the game? on 20:16 - Jul 25 by Southamptonfan

Will RM learn from that?
Anyone got any streams for the game? on 20:49 - Jul 25 with 1312 viewsSaintNick

Anyone got any streams for the game? on 20:45 - Jul 25 by kingslandstand1

Will RM learn from that?

Its not Martin that needs to learn its those at the back passing it around , I would not be that comfortable with Lyanco & Bree's ability to pass it around at the back.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Anyone got any streams for the game? on 21:04 - Jul 25 with 1267 viewsKent_Oscillator

We are inviting wave after wave of trouble upon ourselves. I simply dont get it. It wont be long before the players get pi5sed off with this...
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone got any streams for the game? on 21:07 - Jul 25 with 1244 viewsIfonly

Anyone got any streams for the game? on 20:49 - Jul 25 by SaintNick

Its not Martin that needs to learn its those at the back passing it around , I would not be that comfortable with Lyanco & Bree's ability to pass it around at the back.

A good manager will base his tactics on the strengths and weaknesses of the players he has available, not insist on them doing something they're not good at. Unless Saints sign better ball players at the back, RM should change his tactics - but I doubt those signings will be made and I doubt RM will change tactics.

The other approach is to take midfielders and try to convert them in to defenders. Maybe that's the idea with Charles. But the problem with that is you end up with defenders who have no experience of being defenders. Either way, RM has his work cut out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024