Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oxford City (A) Match Thread 14:19 - Aug 11 with 24342 viewsHullDale

Oxford City (A) Match Thread on 16:48 - Aug 12 with 3859 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Oxford City (A) Match Thread on 16:40 - Aug 12 by since58

They are fookin rubbish. Draw or lose thiswill be a joke.

May be a bit early yet, but as it stands they are rock bottom of the League and we are at the nose-bleeding height of 13th!
Oxford City (A) Match Thread on 16:53 - Aug 12 with 3808 viewssince58

Oxford City (A) Match Thread on 16:46 - Aug 12 by EllGazzell

That's the spirit...

Ru watching.
Oxford City (A) Match Thread on 16:57 - Aug 12 with 3723 viewsYorkshire_Dale

That's it...make us suffer..7 mins of extra time!
Oxford City (A) Match Thread on 16:58 - Aug 12 with 3730 viewsEllGazzell

Oxford City (A) Match Thread on 16:53 - Aug 12 by since58

Ru watching.

If you are asking:

"Are you watching"? - No, I am listening to the commentary. Are you there at the game?

Poll: If possible tomorrow, which model do you choose for Dale?

Oxford City (A) Match Thread on 17:01 - Aug 12 with 3667 viewssince58

Oxford City (A) Match Thread on 16:58 - Aug 12 by EllGazzell

If you are asking:

"Are you watching"? - No, I am listening to the commentary. Are you there at the game?

No. Got it on tv. Oxford are dross.
Oxford City (A) Match Thread on 17:04 - Aug 12 with 3611 viewsBarrowdale

Well a valuable 3 points but these got dicked 5-1 by Aldershot last week who themselves got dicked at Oldham.
Oxford City (A) Match Thread on 17:06 - Aug 12 with 3533 viewsmidlandsdale

Oxford City (A) Match Thread on 17:04 - Aug 12 by Barrowdale

Well a valuable 3 points but these got dicked 5-1 by Aldershot last week who themselves got dicked at Oldham.

If we had a dick we would have won more easily in both games so far!!
Oxford City (A) Match Thread on 17:09 - Aug 12 with 3461 viewsdingdangblue

5-2

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Login to get fewer ads

Oxford City (A) Match Thread on 17:16 - Aug 12 with 3340 viewsZac_B

Not only that, but Ebbsfleet beat Dale last week and then lost to Solihull today...but Solihull couldn't beat Eastleigh on the opening day so Dale might as well forfeit next Saturday's game
Oxford City (A) Match Thread on 17:16 - Aug 12 with 3340 viewssince58

Oxford City (A) Match Thread on 17:06 - Aug 12 by midlandsdale

If we had a dick we would have won more easily in both games so far!!

Exactly. Because we fanny about.
Oxford City (A) Match Thread on 17:22 - Aug 12 with 3269 viewsdavidab2202

First small step on the way back to the EFL!!!!
UP THE DALE
I know but it is past 5 o.clock
Oxford City (A) Match Thread on 17:23 - Aug 12 with 3250 viewsEdindale

Oxford City (A) Match Thread on 17:16 - Aug 12 by since58

Exactly. Because we fanny about.

Oxford sounded poor on commentary but it is difficult to gauge the form of teams at this stage of the season. Chesterfield and Southend both on a winning streak!

We need a bit of conviction and to keep Rodney as our goals for tally needs to improve. Don't think that Mitchell will be prolific at all.
Oxford City (A) Match Thread on 17:35 - Aug 12 with 3122 viewssince58

Oxford City (A) Match Thread on 17:23 - Aug 12 by Edindale

Oxford sounded poor on commentary but it is difficult to gauge the form of teams at this stage of the season. Chesterfield and Southend both on a winning streak!

We need a bit of conviction and to keep Rodney as our goals for tally needs to improve. Don't think that Mitchell will be prolific at all.

Going off today, oxford look candidates to finish bottom. We need a lot more conviction and mitchell was awful.
Oxford City (A) Match Thread on 17:46 - Aug 12 with 3049 viewsTrev

Some weird comments on here. Still plenty to improve, but it was a good performance. Not sure Hendo's offside goal was the correct call but think we'd have won at a canter had it been given. We had two or three efforts cleared off the line, Hendo missed a sitter and they never looked like scoring. That'll do me.
Oxford City (A) Match Thread on 18:38 - Aug 12 with 2714 views49thseason

5th away win in a year and 10th win home or away in a year. .. We have a young team that is changing week by week, once we get a more settled side confidence will grow and they will start behaving like winners. The defence is as solid as it has looked for ages, we need to score goals but for game 2 with a new team, this is a great result. I wonder if there is still a bit in the kitty for another striker / target man?
Oxford City (A) Match Thread on 19:06 - Aug 12 with 2565 views100notout

Oxford City (A) Match Thread on 18:38 - Aug 12 by 49thseason

5th away win in a year and 10th win home or away in a year. .. We have a young team that is changing week by week, once we get a more settled side confidence will grow and they will start behaving like winners. The defence is as solid as it has looked for ages, we need to score goals but for game 2 with a new team, this is a great result. I wonder if there is still a bit in the kitty for another striker / target man?

Well Humpheys played again for Wigan today, triggering another add-on payment, so yes a bit more in the kitty

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Oxford City (A) Match Thread on 19:28 - Aug 12 with 2477 viewsturnthescrew

Oxford City (A) Match Thread on 19:06 - Aug 12 by 100notout

Well Humpheys played again for Wigan today, triggering another add-on payment, so yes a bit more in the kitty

One more game yet for the Humphrys add-on

Oxford City (A) Match Thread on 19:38 - Aug 12 with 2418 viewsNewbury_Dale

Oxford were very conservative in their approach. Probably on the back of their result last week. It wasn't until the 2nd half that we looked likely to break them down though. We moved the ball quicker and pressed them higher up the pitch when we didn't have it. A good performance 2nd half.

Uchegbulam made an impact off the bench and could be exciting. He looks much stronger than Afuye at this stage.

Ebanks Landell and Nevett both played well, although they will face a much stiffer test at Woking.

Keohane dependable, Clayton very classy on the ball throughout.

Despite an earlier message to the contrary, I thought Mitchell did ok. Worked hard and did a good job for the team.
Oxford City (A) Match Thread on 20:56 - Aug 12 with 2142 viewsseasidedale

Oxford City (A) Match Thread on 19:28 - Aug 12 by turnthescrew

One more game yet for the Humphrys add-on

Out of interest how are you aware of what the clauses are
Oxford City (A) Match Thread on 20:57 - Aug 12 with 2133 viewsTalkingSutty

Oxford City (A) Match Thread on 19:38 - Aug 12 by Newbury_Dale

Oxford were very conservative in their approach. Probably on the back of their result last week. It wasn't until the 2nd half that we looked likely to break them down though. We moved the ball quicker and pressed them higher up the pitch when we didn't have it. A good performance 2nd half.

Uchegbulam made an impact off the bench and could be exciting. He looks much stronger than Afuye at this stage.

Ebanks Landell and Nevett both played well, although they will face a much stiffer test at Woking.

Keohane dependable, Clayton very classy on the ball throughout.

Despite an earlier message to the contrary, I thought Mitchell did ok. Worked hard and did a good job for the team.

I didn't go and i didn't watch it but today was a massive banana skin and that win has made me happier than I've been in ages. It sounds a bit sad that but that's the truth, it's like the pressure valve has been released. Congratulations to the manager and the players.
Oxford City (A) Match Thread on 21:00 - Aug 12 with 2117 views_Windydale

Teamwork 10/10 today. Thought we played as a unit and for each other. OK the opposition sat in a block and wanted to play on the break. Dale nulified most threats. I'm not getting carried away and it could go t1ts up Tuesday, but some good signs today.
Oxford City (A) Match Thread on 21:24 - Aug 12 with 1995 viewssooty_dale

Oxford City (A) Match Thread on 20:56 - Aug 12 by seasidedale

The clause was mentioned at the EGM.

Really pleased with the win today, hopefully it will give the squad confidence and we can press on from here
Oxford City (A) Match Thread on 21:34 - Aug 12 with 1950 viewsturnthescrew

Oxford City (A) Match Thread on 20:56 - Aug 12 by seasidedale

Because the Chairman told the EGM last Wednesday.
Oxford City (A) Match Thread on 21:47 - Aug 12 with 1886 viewsSaxonDale

Oxford City (A) Match Thread on 21:34 - Aug 12 by turnthescrew

Because the Chairman told the EGM last Wednesday.

Did he mention how much we’d receive?
Oxford City (A) Match Thread on 21:52 - Aug 12 with 1853 viewsturnthescrew

Oxford City (A) Match Thread on 21:47 - Aug 12 by SaxonDale

Did he mention how much we’d receive?

No mention of that in specific terms.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024