Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anybody actually like any of our players? 08:37 - Sep 20 with 1485 viewsPatfromPoole

I quite like writing songs.

Partly for a laugh, but partly to try and get them to take off at games.

I usually dismally fail.

I am struggling to find any players out of the current lot that I can be arsed to pen a ditty for.

Still mourning the loss of Qu’est ce que c’est (Perraud) in truth……

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Does anybody actually like any of our players? on 10:07 - Sep 20 with 1354 viewskingslandstand1

With Manning now first choice LB we all miss Perraud full stop!

Stuey looks like he does at least try after last night and should start (or can he not last 90 minutes, can't be any other reason for him not starting?)
Does anybody actually like any of our players? on 12:05 - Sep 20 with 1279 viewsbarry_sanchez

They're pretty unlikeable as they all seem not to be arsed, S Armstrong maybe? The others seem like they think they're far better than they actually are.

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

Does anybody actually like any of our players? on 13:26 - Sep 20 with 1200 viewsBuggalugs

I haven't particularly liked any of our players for years. The club and fans mean nothing to them; we're only good for inflating their ego's when things are going well and the club are simply the organisation that pays their wages.

Fans are an irritance to players as we're the only ones that call them out and give them a hard time for their lack of effort/skill/competence. They still get their ridiculous salaries no matter how they perform and they have absolutely no understanding what we as fans go through.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Does anybody actually like any of our players? on 13:30 - Sep 20 with 1192 viewsPatfromPoole

Does anybody actually like any of our players? on 13:26 - Sep 20 by Buggalugs

I haven't particularly liked any of our players for years. The club and fans mean nothing to them; we're only good for inflating their ego's when things are going well and the club are simply the organisation that pays their wages.

Fans are an irritance to players as we're the only ones that call them out and give them a hard time for their lack of effort/skill/competence. They still get their ridiculous salaries no matter how they perform and they have absolutely no understanding what we as fans go through.

Yes.

Players have by and large never been fans, so there is a clear divide.

They are just nomads passing by, making a very decent living out of representing our club for a short while.

I did read an opinion this morning on social media which resonated with me. That our players were trying harder in the first 3 weeks of the season as they were trying to get a move.

Makes you wonder.

Does anybody actually like any of our players? on 22:53 - Sep 20 with 1064 viewsChesham_Saint

Like them? I don’t even know who most of the fvckers are!

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Does anybody actually like any of our players? on 20:26 - Sep 21 with 891 viewssledger

they are employees,some of them should be on there final written warning.
Does anybody actually like any of our players? on 21:13 - Sep 21 with 868 viewsLondonSaint76

Pat, for a new song perhaps Little Donkey for Manning?

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Does anybody actually like any of our players? on 21:13 - Sep 21 with 866 viewsPatfromPoole

Does anybody actually like any of our players? on 21:13 - Sep 21 by LondonSaint76

Pat, for a new song perhaps Little Donkey for Manning?

😂😂

Login to get fewer ads

Does anybody actually like any of our players? on 09:12 - Sep 22 with 774 viewsMattFinish

I don’t suppose I dislike any of them, I don’t rate a lot of them. I don’t even dislike the manager. He seems a decent bloke unlike Jones who was just a tw@t

My main gripe is there’s too many below average players playing in a system that doesn’t work and is boring even when it does
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024