Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Up The F*****kin Saints 19:27 - Sep 30 with 2031 views1teeminants

Superb

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Up The F*****kin Saints on 19:28 - Sep 30 with 2030 views1teeminants

I wonder how many reply’s this will get .

Up The F*****kin Saints on 19:36 - Sep 30 with 1999 views1teeminants

Up The F*****kin Saints on 19:28 - Sep 30 by 1teeminants

I wonder how many reply’s this will get .

We played higher up the pitch and f@cked them up . Fair play Russell Martin . Our shape was spot on we knew exactly what we were doing today. God it feels good to beat those northern tw@@ts

Up The F*****kin Saints on 19:38 - Sep 30 with 1995 viewsPatfromPoole

Fair play to Rusty.

He picked Sulemana. Wouldn’t have done that.

He picked Adam Armstrong. Wouldn’t have done that.

We scored 3 excellent goals, and I was particularly pleased that we mixed it up a bit, and Bazunu did some great long passes which started off a number of attacks.

I’m just surprised Leeds were so passive. It was as if they turned up expecting to batter us.

As I have said elsewhere, Piroe was poor.

We just need to keep it up.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Up The F*****kin Saints on 19:46 - Sep 30 with 1962 views1teeminants

Up The F*****kin Saints on 19:38 - Sep 30 by PatfromPoole

Fair play to Rusty.

We scored 3 excellent goals, and I was particularly pleased that we mixed it up a bit, and Bazunu did some great long passes which started off a number of attacks.

I’m just surprised Leeds were so passive. It was as if they turned up expecting to batter us.

We were in their faces a bit more today Pat we played higher up the pitch and more cautious at the back I thought we sent it when we needed to , not as much tippy tappy rubbish as before.

Up The F*****kin Saints on 19:57 - Sep 30 with 1929 viewsPatfromPoole

Up The F*****kin Saints on 19:46 - Sep 30 by 1teeminants

We were in their faces a bit more today Pat we played higher up the pitch and more cautious at the back I thought we sent it when we needed to , not as much tippy tappy rubbish as before.

Yup.

Playing at a much better tempo; a lot of teams in this League will struggle against that.

A lot more solid at the back. Walker-Peters was up against a tough opponent but did really well. Manning was decent on the ball but still vulnerable defensively.

Up The F*****kin Saints on 20:20 - Sep 30 with 1883 viewsSouthamptonfan

There was definitely a change in approach today. We still did some possession based passing around our own six yard box, but we got rid when ever they started to press near our goal. We stopped the playing around at the back, when they pressed towards us and just got rid with a hoof up field. Thank f@ck and it worked. But most notably, we tackled, we played with aggression and were obviously clinical.

But it's not rocket science. Play your best players and that's what we did today. Sulemana is so good. He and Armstrong in the middle fed Adam Armstrong up front. Walker-Peters was good and so was Bellis. Vital win today. Stoke and Rotherham next, so a possible 6 points. Let's hope we now go on a winning run and hope RM doesn't get tempted to try and go back to 80% possession again. Just get rid of we need to. That's what we did today and it worked a treat.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2023 20:21]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Up The F*****kin Saints on 21:27 - Sep 30 with 1746 viewsfelly1

I thought Bedders was excellent today. Classy , composed and strong.
Ain't it good to enjoy a Sat night after a Saints win...more please.
Up The F*****kin Saints on 21:54 - Sep 30 with 1701 views1teeminants

Up The F*****kin Saints on 21:27 - Sep 30 by felly1

I thought Bedders was excellent today. Classy , composed and strong.
Ain't it good to enjoy a Sat night after a Saints win...more please.

Yes Bednarek, Harwood - Bellis ,Walker- peters ,Sulemana , Bazunu , Adam Armstrong all excellent today. Let’s give credit where it’s due. Too many are quick to criticise but not praise.

Login to get fewer ads

Up The F*****kin Saints on 22:11 - Sep 30 with 1672 viewsSouthamptonfan

Up The F*****kin Saints on 21:54 - Sep 30 by 1teeminants

Yes Bednarek, Harwood - Bellis ,Walker- peters ,Sulemana , Bazunu , Adam Armstrong all excellent today. Let’s give credit where it’s due. Too many are quick to criticise but not praise.

Totally agree. I will criticise when it's deserved and they deserved criticism lately for the constant mistakes and heavy defeats. But today we were excellent today and it was a vital win and good performance. I'm pleased for RM as he is certainly passionate and I hope it works for him. We must follow this up with 6 more points this week or at the very least 4 points.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2023 22:12]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Up The F*****kin Saints on 00:01 - Oct 1 with 1538 viewsWints76

Though we were all nervous second half (and probably all remembered that game in 05/6 when 3 up at half time), in reality although Leeds had a lot of the ball, they didn't actually trouble us after their goal. RM got the subs right, both CBs had decent games and it was an easy win. Now build.on it over the next week
Up The F*****kin Saints on 09:22 - Oct 1 with 1334 viewsA1079

Up The F*****kin Saints on 22:11 - Sep 30 by Southamptonfan

Totally agree. I will criticise when it's deserved and they deserved criticism lately for the constant mistakes and heavy defeats. But today we were excellent today and it was a vital win and good performance. I'm pleased for RM as he is certainly passionate and I hope it works for him. We must follow this up with 6 more points this week or at the very least 4 points.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2023 22:12]

Completely agree. I did not see the game but based on what I have heard and listened to we were superb today and the team and manager deserve the plaudits. So good to have the feeling of a Saints win. As Southamptonfan says, criticism recently has been deserved praise and recognition of better performances and effort is much more preferable.
Up The F*****kin Saints on 09:43 - Oct 1 with 1305 viewsNumber_58

Up The F*****kin Saints on 19:38 - Sep 30 by PatfromPoole

Fair play to Rusty.

Why did so many people not want AA to start? He was our leading scorer. And it's not like he's been keeping Messi or Ronaldo on the bench. We have a weird fanbase.
Up The F*****kin Saints on 09:48 - Oct 1 with 1291 viewsPatfromPoole

Up The F*****kin Saints on 09:43 - Oct 1 by Number_58

Why did so many people not want AA to start? He was our leading scorer. And it's not like he's been keeping Messi or Ronaldo on the bench. We have a weird fanbase.

Might be something to do with him having done very little in the previous 4 games, apart from a goal at Boro.

He certainly isn’t a captain.

Much love.

Weirdo from Poole xx

Up The F*****kin Saints on 09:59 - Oct 1 with 1283 viewsBridders2

Jermain Beckford quote:
"Southampton were fantastic, they moved the ball really well, they didn't keep the ball at the back as I expected them to do, they changed their game-plan very, very quickly and very cleverly. It was an uncharacteristic performance from Leeds United and one that I don't expect to see again any time soon."
So when we play quicker, more direct, with our best players and don't fart around at the back we completely bamboozle an in-form team. Let's hope Rusty gets it.
Up The F*****kin Saints on 11:37 - Oct 1 with 1196 viewssledger

much better performance because we mixed it up going long and short,just need to back it up tuesday and saturday.One word of caution leeds were absolutely shocking first half.
Up The F*****kin Saints on 13:55 - Oct 1 with 1140 viewsarfurdent

Thought a big difference was Stuart Armstrong starting in midfield, seemed to bind things and get them ticking

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Up The F*****kin Saints on 15:41 - Oct 1 with 1076 viewscocklebreath

Watched the game in a pub In lake district full of Leeds fans, loved it

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Up The F*****kin Saints on 17:08 - Oct 1 with 1005 viewsBerber

Players were looking for the runners instead of safe passes. Defenders will naturally fall back and give more space for the midfield.let’s hope that this presages a change in approach, but based on RMs history over the past few seasons, well……..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024