Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is that team 13:12 - Jan 28 with 5233 viewssaint22

RM clearly prioritising the league
Stephen’s RB their LW will tear him a new one
What is that team on 16:00 - Jan 28 with 1354 viewsChesham_Saint

Just take it fvcking seriously Saints. PLEASE. Or what’s the point of even supporting a football team?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

What is that team on 16:02 - Jan 28 with 1343 views1885_SFC

What is that team on 15:58 - Jan 28 by Southamptonfan

Yep but I hate Liverpool, so really couldn't stand them beating us and Klopp smiling as they reach the quarter finals.

What's Shane Long up to these days?

Old School is Cool

What is that team on 16:02 - Jan 28 with 1341 viewsSouthamptonfan

What is that team on 16:00 - Jan 28 by Chesham_Saint

Just take it fvcking seriously Saints. PLEASE. Or what’s the point of even supporting a football team?

Well yeah, exactly. Have you seen the winners of the FA cup and premier league over the last few years? There is no chance of a championship team winning it.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

What is that team on 16:06 - Jan 28 with 1315 viewskernow

Really don’t understand all the negativity.
We’re still in Cup after earning a hard fought replay with the possibility of a 5th round tie at Liverpool. Why all the moaning?
What is that team on 16:11 - Jan 28 with 1278 viewsSouthamptonfan

What is that team on 16:06 - Jan 28 by kernow

We’re still in Cup after earning a hard fought replay with the possibility of a 5th round tie at Liverpool. Why all the moaning?

Because it would have been much more exciting had we drawn any of the other teams at home. Away to Liverpool for any championship side is surely a certain loss?
[Post edited 28 Jan 16:11]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

What is that team on 16:16 - Jan 28 with 1242 viewsLondonSaint76

What is that team on 15:53 - Jan 28 by Southamptonfan

It's 1 all. So a replay likely but just to get an away trip to Liverpool. At least our unbeaten run continues.
[Post edited 28 Jan 15:56]

We equalised about 30 seconds after I posted it!! At least I wasn’t moaning 😁
Yep, the unbeaten run continues but as you say just Liverpool to look forward to if we win the replay. Norwich 4-2 down with 20 mins to go. I am sure RM would love the opportunity to go head to head with Klopp but if he plays the starting XI we put out today we probably get steamrollered but at what risk, injuries / cards ect if we field strongest starting XI. I think 5th Round is ET / Pens one-off game midweek, stand to be corrected if I am wrong. All in all a dilemma in a promotion season, as much as I love the FA Cup. That said how good would it be to repeat the League Cup SF result and stun Anfield again! We’d have Sky in mourning as Klippity Klopp’s quadruple would be in ruins

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

What is that team on 16:19 - Jan 28 with 1237 viewsHeisenberg

What is that team on 16:11 - Jan 28 by Southamptonfan

Because it would have been much more exciting had we drawn any of the other teams at home. Away to Liverpool for any championship side is surely a certain loss?
[Post edited 28 Jan 16:11]

Yes but we can claim to have played a part in the Klopps farewell to Anfield and football is the loser we all love Liverpool saga. After all football won’t be the same once Jurgen leaves. What’s not to like ? I might go just to get one of those half and half scarfs to say I saw Jurgen in his last season.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

What is that team on 16:23 - Jan 28 with 1214 viewssaint22

What is that team on 14:02 - Jan 28 by LondonSaint76

Salisbury is effing reffing - God help us…
And without VAR - does that make a bad situation even worse? Or slightly better?
Discuss

He is without doubt the worst
Login to get fewer ads

What is that team on 16:25 - Jan 28 with 1204 viewssaint22

What is that team on 16:00 - Jan 28 by Chesham_Saint

Agreed
That’s all Wussells fault today! Shows we have no squad
THB aside that first half was awful, Holgate diving in Lumley having no wall inviting the shot
And surprise surprise once we introduce decent players we
Look a different side
Oh and flog Mara he is so slow and sh1te
What is that team on 16:27 - Jan 28 with 1191 viewsmushinexile

What is that team on 15:58 - Jan 28 by Southamptonfan

Yep but I hate Liverpool, so really couldn't stand them beating us and Klopp smiling as they reach the quarter finals.

The answer to that is to beat Liverpool.
What is that team on 16:30 - Jan 28 with 1173 viewsLondonSaint76

What is that team on 16:06 - Jan 28 by kernow

Don’t think it’s moaning, more a resigned air of inevitability from certain quarters as Liverpool away is a huge ask to progress to the 6th Round. But as I said in my previous post, how good would it be to repeat the LC SF result and knacker Klippity’s quadruple - did it to Man City last season at SMS. A result made even more memorable by the ‘you’re just a s@@t Ricky Lambert’ song sung to sub Halland when he missed a relative sitter by his standards.
COYS
#Unbeaten run continues ⚽️😁⚽️
[Post edited 28 Jan 16:35]

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

What is that team on 16:55 - Jan 28 with 1091 viewskingslandstand1

What is that team on 16:19 - Jan 28 by Heisenberg

Yes but we can claim to have played a part in the Klopps farewell to Anfield and football is the loser we all love Liverpool saga. After all football won’t be the same once Jurgen leaves. What’s not to like ? I might go just to get one of those half and half scarfs to say I saw Jurgen in his last season.

Can you get a 2nd one for me please. I mean, he has changed the whole footballing world so much so that I understand there will be an official bank holiday after his final game
What is that team on 18:04 - Jan 28 with 982 viewssaint22

What is that team on 15:58 - Jan 28 by kingslandstand1

This also proves the lack of depth in the squad and if we go up, major changes/investment needed

100%
The only guaranteed starter is THB which shows we are woefully short
Can we please flog Mara in the next 3 days
What is that team on 18:12 - Jan 28 with 968 viewsCenturion

Oh dear a replay.
Still, it gives the players who are not regulars a chance to play.
What is that team on 18:51 - Jan 28 with 919 viewsmancuniansaint

What is that team on 16:02 - Jan 28 by 1885_SFC

What's Shane Long up to these days?

And a certain Josh Simms of course.
What is that team on 18:56 - Jan 28 with 914 viewssaint22

What is that team on 14:42 - Jan 28 by 10i

I don't get the point of Rothwell neither. What is He here for? Why does He get Minutes you should give to players who will be here next year? While really Not being impressing in any way...

Like flogging Doyle to Brighton you mean?
Another cack loan signing
Today sums us up as a club really, on the one hand things look good, unbeaten promising yet on the other the same mistakes on nd off the field continue to prove we won’t ever be really successful
What is that team on 19:04 - Jan 28 with 903 viewssaint22

What is that team on 14:06 - Jan 28 by SFC_Referee

And people say Bazunu’s bad!

It was well documented Lumley wasn’t a very good keeper when we inexplicably signed him
That goal today was awful, no wall and he dived over it
What is that team on 19:11 - Jan 28 with 891 viewsHeisenberg

What is that team on 19:04 - Jan 28 by saint22

It was well documented Lumley wasn’t a very good keeper when we inexplicably signed him
That goal today was awful, no wall and he dived over it

What’s that ? 22 or 23 games unbeaten ? And all you ever do is find criticism. In fact I can hardly ever remember you posting anything positive.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

What is that team on 19:26 - Jan 28 with 868 viewssaint22

What is that team on 19:11 - Jan 28 by Heisenberg

What’s that ? 22 or 23 games unbeaten ? And all you ever do is find criticism. In fact I can hardly ever remember you posting anything positive.

Oh we are on a great run and that’s brilliant
However we need to be better, this run should get us promoted but half that team out there today get us relegated again, why is Lumley here? Why does Mara keep getting games? Aside from the last 20 mins when our quality players had come on that performance didn’t fill me with positivity sorry pal
What is that team on 19:28 - Jan 28 with 865 viewssaint22

Plus spending hard earned cash and schlepping to Watford in Sunday to be met with that line up I think isn’t great tbh
What is that team on 21:09 - Jan 28 with 771 viewsNumber_58

I'm pretty sure there are a few people who actually want us to do badly because they get more pleasure out of moaning about a defeat than they get celebrating a victory. They only see the negative in everything. 22 (ironically) games unbeaten and they still whinge. It's quite bizarre. If anyone had predicted this run a year ago we'd have said they were insane, but still its not good enough. Makes you wonder what their lives must be like when their not on a football forum having a moan.
What is that team on 21:31 - Jan 28 with 747 viewsdarthvader

What is that team on 21:09 - Jan 28 by Number_58

I'm pretty sure there are a few people who actually want us to do badly because they get more pleasure out of moaning about a defeat than they get celebrating a victory. They only see the negative in everything. 22 (ironically) games unbeaten and they still whinge. It's quite bizarre. If anyone had predicted this run a year ago we'd have said they were insane, but still its not good enough. Makes you wonder what their lives must be like when their not on a football forum having a moan.

I went . And i moaned in the first half . But hes got to give other players a chance ...
Perhaps start strong line up with 1 or 2 swaps and then take them off if and when the game is won? .

However i enjoyed the day and was excited in the last 20 mins or so when he did change it and our subs were different class

Shame we didnt get the winner but its another game unbeaten and this game hopefully shows a thing or two about our squad on matchday

Lets get through the replay and have a crack at horse teeths clippity cloppers media wa.nk fested dream team

keep the faith coyr

What is that team on 22:07 - Jan 28 with 703 viewsSonicBoom

Surely Maidstone winning away at Ipswich is a bigger shock than if we were to beat Liverpool at Anfield.
It's unlikely, but it happens.
What is that team on 00:25 - Jan 29 with 614 viewsSFC_Referee

What is that team on 15:58 - Jan 28 by kingslandstand1

This also proves the lack of depth in the squad and if we go up, major changes/investment needed

You say that, but if you add back in our injured/unavailable players then we’d of had Ross Stewart, Aribo, Edozie, Bree, Sulemana and Larios all playing, which could’ve certainly made the difference between a draw and a win today. As yeah I do still think we need to fill in some gaps and get even better squad depth if we go up, but it’s the great squad depth we’ve got for the championship level which is exactly why we’ve gone on this run and continued doing so well even with all the players listed above, as well as others at times, all being out injured

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

What is that team on 00:30 - Jan 29 with 611 viewsSFC_Referee

What is that team on 16:02 - Jan 28 by Southamptonfan

Well yeah, exactly. Have you seen the winners of the FA cup and premier league over the last few years? There is no chance of a championship team winning it.

You say that, but I dunno as you never know. As Man U have shown today that they could quite easily slip up, and I wouldn’t be surprised if Villa knock out Chelsea, which would simply leave just 2 teams that we really wouldn’t wanna play, who are Liverpool and Man City.
So if we did manage to beat Liverpool (which I’m not saying is likely but if we did do it) then it’s just City left, and who’s to say that they wouldn’t slip up in the quarters or even against Luton?

As the quarter final almost certainly will have 2 other non prem teams in it, and if we got through and got one of them in that round, then we’d have a decent chance at making Wembley. And if city did slip up before we had to play them, then outta all the teams left, I do think we would have a chance at winning it, but we’ll never know unless we go for it and take it seriously. As yeah winning it in the championship is unlikely, just the same as in 1976, but I’d probably say that we’d be more likely to win it this season for the form we’re on, than we’ve been for like 4 of the last 5/6 seasons with how poor we’ve been then always down in the relegation battles.

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024