Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich sign Kieffer Moore 19:56 - Feb 1 with 1503 viewsInTimeAddedOn

A player mentioned in dispatches in several posts by Pat from Poole has been snapped up by Ipswich on loan from Bournemouth until the end of the seaso. Good aquisition for them in the window, they need to do something as they are not on a good run of form in the League just lately

By the way, what has happened to Pat?
[Post edited 1 Feb 20:37]
Ipswich sign Kieffer Moore on 20:03 - Feb 1 with 1482 viewssaint22

Just what we needed
But goes our rival for 2nd
Let’s see how that works out
Ipswich sign Kieffer Moore on 20:30 - Feb 1 with 1438 viewsLondonSaint76

KM would have been my pick to bring in if Che or Mara had gone. Useful addition for Ipswich, KM can be lethal in this division but not so much in the Prem, a bit like our own AA. They have also got Jeremy Sarmiento in on loan from Brighton who looks useful going forward so I think they have had a good window but they might still look a bit vunerable at the back on the counter attack.

Surprised Leeds didn't go for KM on loan as Piroe is now starting most league games on the bench - yes, Bamford is back and scoring but for how long before he gets injured again? So far, they've not had a good wimdow, we got Brooks who they wanted, they didn't get Benson either so all good from our point of view where Leds are concerned, but, Ipswich have signalled their intent, not so good if the two loan signings give them a real boost.

Brooks will add an extra dimension to us going forward, should be an interesting last three months of the season...

Yes, now you mention it, what has happened to Patfrompoole??
[Post edited 1 Feb 20:35]

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Ipswich sign Kieffer Moore on 21:06 - Feb 1 with 1372 viewsSaintNick

Ipswich sign Kieffer Moore on 20:30 - Feb 1 by LondonSaint76

KM would have been my pick to bring in if Che or Mara had gone. Useful addition for Ipswich, KM can be lethal in this division but not so much in the Prem, a bit like our own AA. They have also got Jeremy Sarmiento in on loan from Brighton who looks useful going forward so I think they have had a good window but they might still look a bit vunerable at the back on the counter attack.

Surprised Leeds didn't go for KM on loan as Piroe is now starting most league games on the bench - yes, Bamford is back and scoring but for how long before he gets injured again? So far, they've not had a good wimdow, we got Brooks who they wanted, they didn't get Benson either so all good from our point of view where Leds are concerned, but, Ipswich have signalled their intent, not so good if the two loan signings give them a real boost.

Brooks will add an extra dimension to us going forward, should be an interesting last three months of the season...

Yes, now you mention it, what has happened to Patfrompoole??
[Post edited 1 Feb 20:35]

He hasnt been on social media much, I am assuming he is on a pilgrimage to Rome where he will be praying fervently that Sekou Mara & Ryan Manning are sold during this transfer window, as we speak he is having an audience with the Pope

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Ipswich sign Kieffer Moore on 22:11 - Feb 1 with 1304 viewsLondonSaint76

Ipswich sign Kieffer Moore on 21:06 - Feb 1 by SaintNick

He hasnt been on social media much, I am assuming he is on a pilgrimage to Rome where he will be praying fervently that Sekou Mara & Ryan Manning are sold during this transfer window, as we speak he is having an audience with the Pope

As opposed to an audience with Billy Connolly or Dame Edna - ITV's standrads are really slipping

I wondered if he had gone up to Burnely to plaster the town with 'Free Benson' posters and had been caught by the Chairman's daughter

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Ipswich sign Kieffer Moore on 22:33 - Feb 1 with 1272 viewsA1079

It is a good move by Ipswich.
[Post edited 1 Feb 22:34]
Ipswich sign Kieffer Moore on 17:26 - Feb 3 with 940 viewsInTimeAddedOn

Ipswich sign Kieffer Moore on 22:33 - Feb 1 by A1079

It is a good move by Ipswich.
[Post edited 1 Feb 22:34]

A very good move indeed - KM subbed on at HT and scored twice but Ipswich still lost 3-2. Thank God Ipswich failed to strengthen their defence in the January window!
[Post edited 3 Feb 17:27]
Ipswich sign Kieffer Moore on 19:54 - Feb 3 with 851 viewssaint22

Ipswich sign Kieffer Moore on 17:26 - Feb 3 by InTimeAddedOn

A very good move indeed - KM subbed on at HT and scored twice but Ipswich still lost 3-2. Thank God Ipswich failed to strengthen their defence in the January window!
[Post edited 3 Feb 17:27]

We should have got him in but we march on
Ipswich sign Kieffer Moore on 22:30 - Feb 3 with 772 viewsInTimeAddedOn

Ipswich sign Kieffer Moore on 19:54 - Feb 3 by saint22

Seconded. I know there are those out there who will say we are never satisfied, we are on this great run, which indeed we are, so we may get citicised for saying this but I just think KM would have brought an extra dimension to us up front. Made up that we didn't lose KWP or Che in the window but I just think KM would have been a great addition as he is lethal at this level, was from the same club as our other two main January signings so KM and Brooks would know each other's game. I can see what Nick is saying re our options up front, yes, they are very good, KM would have made us that bit better. And finally it would have deprived an opponent in the promotion mix a damned good player at this level. This isn't a rant or even a whinge more 'wish-list thinking' above all else. Just spoken to a good friend who is an Ipswich ST holder, he says they are great going forwrad but are starting to make the type of mistakes that we were prone to making at the start of the season, he went today and said at times they looked like we did at the back when they played us at SMS, seen the goals on the Sky website and I see what he means. Went on to say he's glad they are not playing us next weekend even with KM! (We play them on April Fools Day at Portman Road )
[Post edited 3 Feb 22:33]
Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich sign Kieffer Moore on 06:27 - Feb 4 with 628 viewsBerber

Ipswich sign Kieffer Moore on 22:11 - Feb 1 by LondonSaint76

As opposed to an audience with Billy Connolly or Dame Edna - ITV's standrads are really slipping

I wondered if he had gone up to Burnely to plaster the town with 'Free Benson' posters and had been caught by the Chairman's daughter

Ipswich sign Kieffer Moore on 10:03 - Feb 4 with 559 viewsIfonly

Ipswich sign Kieffer Moore on 19:54 - Feb 3 by saint22

It was never going to happen because he's not a Rusty type player. A bit like Tall Paul who RM couldn't get rid of fast enough. Not good enough at keeping possession for RM. Will score goals if you give him the right service but don't expect too much possession or pressing.
Ipswich sign Kieffer Moore on 10:21 - Feb 4 with 547 viewsPatfromPoole

Ipswich sign Kieffer Moore on 10:03 - Feb 4 by Ifonly

It was never going to happen because he's not a Rusty type player. A bit like Tall Paul who RM couldn't get rid of fast enough. Not good enough at keeping possession for RM. Will score goals if you give him the right service but don't expect too much possession or pressing.

Yes, a bit ungainly.

He would have been very handy for Rotherham yesterday with their very direct style and mega long throws.

Just feel that we are going to get tight games coming up and he would have been an ideal option for the last half-hour of a game, as he showed yesterday.

Che wasn’t at his best yesterday, apart from a brilliant clearance from a Rotherham corner in the second-half.

He gave the ball away quite a few times, but was certainly committed, didn’t look like somebody biding his time until a Bosman transfer in June.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024