Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall ANIMALS 17:39 - Feb 24 with 11016 viewsSouthamptonfan

Disgraceful fans. It all kicked off at the end of Brittannia Road. Police with batons drawn. I was walking with the wife and they called her a tart, spitting at us, they were attacking our fans. Nasty tw@ts. Anyone saying the police operation was over the top, is very wrong. I'm sure this will be in the echo when they've trashed the city centre.
[Post edited 24 Feb 17:42]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Millwall ANIMALS on 13:00 - Feb 25 with 3630 viewsSouthamptonfan

Millwall ANIMALS on 09:31 - Feb 25 by GRIM

Another fun day at a football match.
Crowd behaviour has been getting worse over the last couple of years.
Not really a good experience for families.

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/24142757.police-called-disorder-southampton-fc-

They were 99% white men in their 40's and 50's intent on causing chaos and violence. Attacking people, storming pubs, stealing from shops. I have not seen any trouble all season, only Millwall. The Police had 200 officers on duty, 8 times what they would usually have, just because of those animals. The police were needed for sure, otherwise there could been serious disorder and injury.
[Post edited 25 Feb 13:04]

Millwall ANIMALS on 13:12 - Feb 25 with 3595 viewskingslandstand1

Does this help?

Millwall ANIMALS on 13:49 - Feb 25 with 3486 viewscocklebreath

Millwall ANIMALS on 13:12 - Feb 25 by kingslandstand1

Does this help?

Needs to cut his nails

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Millwall ANIMALS on 13:58 - Feb 25 with 3458 views1885_SFC

Looks like it's going to be a busy Monday morning for one dentist in Bermondsey tomorrow...

Old School is Cool

Millwall ANIMALS on 14:46 - Feb 25 with 3354 views1ASIN12

Millwall ANIMALS on 13:00 - Feb 25 by Southamptonfan

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/24142757.police-called-disorder-southampton-fc-

They were 99% white men in their 40's and 50's intent on causing chaos and violence. Attacking people, storming pubs, stealing from shops. I have not seen any trouble all season, only Millwall. The Police had 200 officers on duty, 8 times what they would usually have, just because of those animals. The police were needed for sure, otherwise there could been serious disorder and injury.

The report says low level disorder and no high risk disorder.

Millwall do have an element but by that report in the echo no major disturbances
Millwall ANIMALS on 14:48 - Feb 25 with 3344 viewsBLEEDRED

And I bet not one got arrested!!
Just like in the ground all those standing on the netting, just carry on, if a Saints fan did the same -3 years inside and a life ban.
Millwall ANIMALS on 14:50 - Feb 25 with 3340 viewsSouthamptonfan

Millwall ANIMALS on 14:46 - Feb 25 by 1ASIN12

Millwall do have an element but by that report in the echo no major disturbances

Only because of the sheer numbers of police and lack of reaction from our fans. Millwall were still absolute animals. The number of officers helped to restore order, but they were needed. Normally, it's nothing like this after most games, only against Millwall.
[Post edited 25 Feb 14:52]

Millwall ANIMALS on 15:26 - Feb 25 with 3265 viewshedgeend61

Millwall ANIMALS on 00:20 - Feb 25 by cocklebreath

At Basingstoke train station I was informed by an absolute nutter that Millwall we’re coming down for revenge after saints smashed up a pub 2years ago, he told me and my 10 year old son to be careful because it was gonna get tasty. Funny start to the day, sardine train down with Millwall micks and posh winch granny’s mixing by the toilet.
That was the highlight and then I watched saints pass the ball sideways for 90 minutes. Think I fell asleep 2nd half

Think the nutter may have got his clubs mixed up if it was 2 years ago.

Before this season, it's been 10 years since we played at the Den.
Login to get fewer ads

Millwall ANIMALS on 17:09 - Feb 25 with 3066 viewsBLEEDRED

Millwall ANIMALS on 15:26 - Feb 25 by hedgeend61

I think it was in 2012 (the home game) and Saints fans stop their fans getting into Britannia Road and pushed them back into the car park, then they tried to go up the bridge but got trapped by Saints coming the other way. For a while the police lost control, quite a few arrests that day.
Millwall ANIMALS on 18:24 - Feb 25 with 2964 viewsSouthamptonfan

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/24143042.child-attacked-southampton-fc-millwall

More news stories appearing. I'm pretty sure more will surface about the events after the game in the coming days. What I saw was real evil. Drug crazed Millwall animals attacking Kids and women.
[Post edited 25 Feb 18:25]

Millwall ANIMALS on 18:28 - Feb 25 with 2950 viewsfranniesTache

Millwall ANIMALS on 14:46 - Feb 25 by 1ASIN12

That’s because the real trouble happened no where near st Mary’s, in fact it was in Shirley
Millwall ANIMALS on 18:36 - Feb 25 with 2933 viewsfelly1

Millwall ANIMALS on 18:28 - Feb 25 by franniesTache

That’s because the real trouble happened no where near st Mary’s, in fact it was in Shirley

Think they were drinking in the Osborne, bottom end of Shirley Rd.
Cops were stationed outside the pub.
Millwall ANIMALS on 18:48 - Feb 25 with 2900 viewsManhattan_Lynx

Millwall ANIMALS on 18:28 - Feb 25 by franniesTache

What went down in Shirley? Did your firm get involved?
Millwall ANIMALS on 21:27 - Feb 25 with 2551 viewsfranniesTache

Millwall ANIMALS on 18:48 - Feb 25 by Manhattan_Lynx

What went down in Shirley? Did your firm get involved?

We don’t have a firm, and we’d be f*cking useless if we did. Unless they wanted to talk about if the Mongolian or British empire was bigger, in which case boy would they be in for an argument
Millwall ANIMALS on 22:25 - Feb 25 with 2453 viewssaintwizzler

We were on the juice at 11:15 in Bedford Place and then down The Valley till 14:30.
After the shitshow back up London Road and again Bedford Place till 20:30 and never saw a Millwall fan all day.

You just use your head and keep out the way unless you want a bit of Barney Rubble.
Or get your Mrs to drive you home straight after of course.

WE MARCH WITH HASENHÜTTL TEAM SELECTIONS
RIGHT BACKS AT LEFT BACK AND CENTRE BACKS AT RIGHT BACK ON

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Millwall ANIMALS on 22:55 - Feb 25 with 2414 viewsSouthamptonfan

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13124181/amp/Shock

Saturday evening this was. Looks just like the Millwall thugs charging over Northam Bridge. Pompey were in London Saturday too.

Millwall ANIMALS on 00:12 - Feb 26 with 2298 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Didn't have a problem, was a decent atmosphere, f**king awful match (for Saints), but a proper atmosphere for a change. My lad (9) and I ended up somehow walking to the ground with about 20 of them shouting crap as fans do. My lad has his Saints hat on, no bother.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Millwall ANIMALS on 08:28 - Feb 26 with 2028 viewscocklebreath

Millwall ANIMALS on 15:26 - Feb 25 by hedgeend61

I did mention that to him.
Train home a few youngsters singing in our carriage but no bother, slightly embarrassing moment when a young saints kid got off at Winchester and shouted red army when he was sure the doors had shut

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Millwall ANIMALS on 12:09 - Feb 26 with 1736 viewsChesham_Saint

99% white men? Why has their race got anything to do with it? A moron is a moron irrespective of ethnicity surely...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024