Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
holy mackerel - Larios has risen from the dead 08:51 - Mar 13 with 1073 viewsButty101

Larios is back training with the first team. Surely when fit a better option than Manning

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

holy mackerel - Larios has risen from the dead on 09:02 - Mar 13 with 1044 viewsGRIM

Is this March 13th 2023 news.?
holy mackerel - Larios has risen from the dead on 09:36 - Mar 13 with 997 viewsPatfromPoole

I have not been able to see an article which says what his actual injury is / was.

Wondering if there is some sort of mental health issue going on here.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

holy mackerel - Larios has risen from the dead on 09:48 - Mar 13 with 985 viewsRon11

holy mackerel - Larios has risen from the dead on 09:36 - Mar 13 by PatfromPoole

I have not been able to see an article which says what his actual injury is / was.

Mental health issue?
On £30,000 grand a week I guess he's got lots of stress...
holy mackerel - Larios has risen from the dead on 09:49 - Mar 13 with 983 viewssaints__fan__73

Well it can't be growing pains, he 4 foot 10.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

holy mackerel - Larios has risen from the dead on 11:00 - Mar 13 with 892 viewskingslandstand1

holy mackerel - Larios has risen from the dead on 09:48 - Mar 13 by Ron11

Mental health issue?

He probably will have, told his missus it was £40k to impress her and hasn't come clean yet
holy mackerel - Larios has risen from the dead on 11:03 - Mar 13 with 889 viewsManhattan_Lynx

I understand he trod on one of the legos that was in the box he arrived in.
holy mackerel - Larios has risen from the dead on 12:21 - Mar 13 with 816 viewsWints76

holy mackerel - Larios has risen from the dead on 09:48 - Mar 13 by Ron11

Mental health issue?

I doubt the likes of Gary Speed or Robin Williams were short of a few shillings. It isn't always about money
holy mackerel - Larios has risen from the dead on 12:35 - Mar 13 with 805 viewsTimSaint

holy mackerel - Larios has risen from the dead on 09:36 - Mar 13 by PatfromPoole

Originally he got a hamstring injury, 5 appearances into the 22-23 season.
March 2023 marked his return to action for the U21's, but he last 12 mins.
Then last September he was back training with the 1st Team, but had a 'Training Ground Setback' which should have kept him out for a couple of months. He is now back training with the 1st Team.

At only 20 it seems strange that he has suffered so much. Perhaps he is now fully recovered and can finally offer the 1st Team an option at LB.
(although I am sure RH had him playing RB for at least part of 1 game ?)

TimSaint

Login to get fewer ads

holy mackerel - Larios has risen from the dead on 12:45 - Mar 13 with 794 viewsPatfromPoole

holy mackerel - Larios has risen from the dead on 12:35 - Mar 13 by TimSaint

Then last September he was back training with the 1st Team, but had a 'Training Ground Setback' which should have kept him out for a couple of months. He is now back training with the 1st Team.

At only 20 it seems strange that he has suffered so much. Perhaps he is now fully recovered and can finally offer the 1st Team an option at LB.

It's very odd.

What made me think this was a little different is that I think I read that he seems to have spent quite a lot of the last year in Spain.

holy mackerel - Larios has risen from the dead on 13:06 - Mar 13 with 771 viewsPatfromPoole

holy mackerel - Larios has risen from the dead on 12:35 - Mar 13 by TimSaint

I suppose in fairness, wasn't Ross Stewart's injury supposed to mainly be hamstring-related?

I can see it now. Play-off final in May. Larios crosses for Stewart to head in the winner....

holy mackerel - Larios has risen from the dead on 14:02 - Mar 13 with 734 viewsTimSaint

holy mackerel - Larios has risen from the dead on 13:06 - Mar 13 by PatfromPoole

I suppose in fairness, wasn't Ross Stewart's injury supposed to mainly be hamstring-related?

I can see it now. Play-off final in May. Larios crosses for Stewart to head in the winner....

Remember RM picks the team, so surely it would be Manning crossing for Mara ?

TimSaint

holy mackerel - Larios has risen from the dead on 16:06 - Mar 13 with 658 viewsRon11

holy mackerel - Larios has risen from the dead on 12:21 - Mar 13 by Wints76

I doubt the likes of Gary Speed or Robin Williams were short of a few shillings. It isn't always about money

Probably not for them.
But in these recent times quite a large percentage of people's mental health issues stem from the fact that they can't make ends mee
holy mackerel - Larios has risen from the dead on 19:46 - Mar 13 with 524 viewsBazza

holy mackerel - Larios has risen from the dead on 16:06 - Mar 13 by Ron11

Probably not for them.
But in these recent times quite a large percentage of people's mental health issues stem from the fact that they can't make ends mee

Yet there are millions supposedly available for work but don’t. Is mental health an epidemic?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024