Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Striker Could Be Banned For Striking 09:05 - Apr 16 with 796 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/62338/saints-striker-cou

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints Striker Could Be Banned For Striking on 09:10 - Apr 16 with 776 viewsPatfromPoole

When I first heard this tale, I thought "what an idiot, he could have risked costing us the Watford game by reducing us to 10 men".

But then I slapped myself in the face with a wet fish and started thinking rationally.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Saints Striker Could Be Banned For Striking on 09:14 - Apr 16 with 760 viewsSaintNick

Saints Striker Could Be Banned For Striking on 09:10 - Apr 16 by PatfromPoole

When I first heard this tale, I thought "what an idiot, he could have risked costing us the Watford game by reducing us to 10 men".

But then I slapped myself in the face with a wet fish and started thinking rationally.

Im interested to know how you conveniently had a wet fish to hand when you heard the news, do you carry one around for such occasions, or was their luckily a fish shop nearby.

Would it be acceptable to use one out of the freezer even though it had batter covering it as long as i ran it under the tap first to make it wet.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Saints Striker Could Be Banned For Striking on 09:29 - Apr 16 with 739 viewsA1079

Saints Striker Could Be Banned For Striking on 09:14 - Apr 16 by SaintNick

Im interested to know how you conveniently had a wet fish to hand when you heard the news, do you carry one around for such occasions, or was their luckily a fish shop nearby.

Would it be acceptable to use one out of the freezer even though it had batter covering it as long as i ran it under the tap first to make it wet.

Perhaps Pat is a closet Skate Nick?????
Saints Striker Could Be Banned For Striking on 09:52 - Apr 16 with 701 viewscocklebreath

Saints Striker Could Be Banned For Striking on 09:29 - Apr 16 by A1079

Perhaps Pat is a closet Skate Nick?????

Saints should appeal and hopefully the ban will be doubled

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Saints Striker Could Be Banned For Striking on 10:19 - Apr 16 with 666 viewsPatfromPoole

I keep a few fish in a tank.

I like to name them.

I have a Manning, he never seems to be where I expect him to be, but always seems to be labouring; all the other fish are a lot faster than him apart from one.

I have a Stu, who he is busily moving about a lot, always looking very presentable.

I have a Che, he was going to be taken on by somebody else who was interested in him, but he wouldn’t be taken out of the tank; I think he has decided he will go when it suits him.

I have a Baz; I keep throwing food in for him but he can never catch it, particularly if I throw it in from a distance.

I have a KWP; he is my favourite fish. I am worried I am going to lose him as he can see that the quality of fish around him aren’t up to his standard.

And then there is Sekou. He is a clownfish. Hardly moves at all. Even slower than Manning. Just attaches himself to the side of the tank and lets everybody else do all the moving about.

Saints Striker Could Be Banned For Striking on 11:01 - Apr 16 with 608 viewsTimSaint

Mara was so poor when he came on against Coventry, I was genuinely surprised that he made the bench - let alone got on the pitch v Watford.

It is like playing with 10 men when he comes on anyway.

Time for Sulemana, or anyone else for that matter. to step up and make an impact from the bench.

If only we had signed another striker this season !! :-)

TimSaint

Saints Striker Could Be Banned For Striking on 11:19 - Apr 16 with 593 viewsA1079

Saints Striker Could Be Banned For Striking on 10:19 - Apr 16 by PatfromPoole

I keep a few fish in a tank.

I like to name them.

I have a Manning, he never seems to be where I expect him to be, but always seems to be labouring; all the other fish are a lot faster than him apart from one.

I have a Stu, who he is busily moving about a lot, always looking very presentable.

I have a Che, he was going to be taken on by somebody else who was interested in him, but he wouldn’t be taken out of the tank; I think he has decided he will go when it suits him.

I have a Baz; I keep throwing food in for him but he can never catch it, particularly if I throw it in from a distance.

I have a KWP; he is my favourite fish. I am worried I am going to lose him as he can see that the quality of fish around him aren’t up to his standard.

And then there is Sekou. He is a clownfish. Hardly moves at all. Even slower than Manning. Just attaches himself to the side of the tank and lets everybody else do all the moving about.

Brilliant Pat.

Thank god you don't have a Jack Stephens in your tank. I mean, where would he go and would he fit in with all the other fish and can you imagine the fall out if Nick found out that you were trying to fit him in at the expense of another fish?
Saints Striker Could Be Banned For Striking on 11:35 - Apr 16 with 565 viewsPatfromPoole

Saints Striker Could Be Banned For Striking on 11:19 - Apr 16 by A1079

Brilliant Pat.

Thank god you don't have a Jack Stephens in your tank. I mean, where would he go and would he fit in with all the other fish and can you imagine the fall out if Nick found out that you were trying to fit him in at the expense of another fish?

I do have a Jack actually.

He spent some time last year in a tank nearby, a much smaller tank which nobody is particularly interested in.

He came back but did make a couple of friends there, who he has helped persuade to join my tank for a while. They have brightened it up quite a bit, although they do seem to go missing occasionally and I often worry that the parrot fish Aribo has eaten them.

Aribo has the biggest appetite of all the fish in the tank, and has to be given the most food. He often hangs around Baz, as he knows that there is a fair chance the food will rebound to him if he waits long enough.

Login to get fewer ads

Saints Striker Could Be Banned For Striking on 12:39 - Apr 16 with 495 viewsButty101

I assume Seko missed his target and accidentally punched the Watford defender. And running past really? Surely it was an amble

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Saints Striker Could Be Banned For Striking on 13:22 - Apr 16 with 460 viewsLondonSaint76

Perhaps Pat is a member of the Monty Python Famous Sketch Re-enactment Society, although to recreate the fish slapping dance sketch properly you would need an aisle seat 😀 🐠 😀

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024