Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Support last night 11:38 - Apr 17 with 839 viewsPatfromPoole

Thought it was good.

Obviously the result and a great performance by Saints greatly helped.

But I didn't hear any daft chants towards the Preston fans, whose heroic jaunt on a Tuesday deserves the utmost respect.

Hopefully we can make a racket up at Cardiff, and their fans won't be up for it as they have little to play for, so we can make that like a home game.

Would expect the atmosphere at Leicester to be rather different.......

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Support last night on 11:41 - Apr 17 with 836 viewsSaintNick

The atmosphere was ok, I think for games like this we lose some of the floating supporters and so people are less likely to get a bit self concious when they are surrounded by those who just sit there

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Support last night on 12:08 - Apr 17 with 778 viewsBridders2

Support last night on 11:41 - Apr 17 by SaintNick

The atmosphere was ok, I think for games like this we lose some of the floating supporters and so people are less likely to get a bit self concious when they are surrounded by those who just sit there

We enjoyed the atmosphere last night, the singing was continuous and loud, as we had witnessed a great first half.
However we were sitting in the Kingsland near the middle and it's as bad as the Chapel! Hardly a murmur from anyone around us, other than the goals they hardly clapped.
Would it be possible to wire up the seats to the grid and give everyone 50 volts every now and then?
Support last night on 12:36 - Apr 17 with 723 viewsPatfromPoole

Is this a common affliction?

Oh.

Support last night on 13:28 - Apr 17 with 665 viewseuasabioscummer

Was nice to hear stadium singing in all four corners. Even chapel was going at times. And this prior to getting goals or game being over. Preston were respectful for both the passing away of Joseph and the guys being stretchered out. Classy bunch.
Support last night on 14:39 - Apr 17 with 598 viewsTimSaint

Was hoping for another 500-1,000 fans to attend, but appreciate it was a rescheduled game, midweek and our 3rd home game in 8 days.

Quite fitting that we managed to score during that minute of applause for Joe.

The atmosphere was almost family like at times, perhaps too nice, but then we were winning at a canter, so it was somewhat fitting that everyone in every stand was getting involved.

TimSaint

Support last night on 14:56 - Apr 17 with 582 viewskingslandstand1

Support last night on 14:39 - Apr 17 by TimSaint

Was hoping for another 500-1,000 fans to attend, but appreciate it was a rescheduled game, midweek and our 3rd home game in 8 days.

The atmosphere was almost family like at times, perhaps too nice, but then we were winning at a canter, so it was somewhat fitting that everyone in every stand was getting involved.

Also, and not knocking them, but only about 6-700 PNEnders I'm guessing whereas they probbly had 1500 or so initially coming down (or probably came down) the other week
Support last night on 15:20 - Apr 17 with 562 viewsPatfromPoole

Support last night on 14:39 - Apr 17 by TimSaint

There were lights on phones at one point in the second-half.

Never something I would normally enthuse over.

Dare I ask if anybody knows why that happened?

Support last night on 15:33 - Apr 17 with 544 viewsfranniesTache

Support last night on 15:20 - Apr 17 by PatfromPoole

There were lights on phones at one point in the second-half.

Never something I would normally enthuse over.

Dare I ask if anybody knows why that happened?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GLUcUDEWMAInr9g?format=jpg&name=small
Login to get fewer ads

Support last night on 19:04 - Apr 17 with 440 viewsdarthvader

Im not sure but it did coincide with ,"we're the itchen ... we're the northam over 'ere" chants ...so possibly a way of waving at each other ? That sort of thing

keep the faith coyr

Support last night on 08:50 - Apr 18 with 210 viewsManhattan_Lynx

Agree that the hapless floating support and customers who just sit there contribute zip. Perhaps we should just shut down the Kingsland, and the atmosphere would be banging every game. Less is more.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024