Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Penny for the thoughts of Dragan Solak 10:24 - Apr 28 with 1297 viewsPatfromPoole

See he was there yesterday.

Would not be a happy bunny if I was him.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Penny for the thoughts of Dragan Solak on 10:30 - Apr 28 with 1276 viewsSouthamptonfan

Did anyone see a royal helicopter flying above St Mary's before and after the game? Some inside info exclusive here:

Members of the Brunei Royal family were at the game after arriving and then leaving by helicopter. My inside sources were not told why they were here for the game. Very mysterious stuff.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Penny for the thoughts of Dragan Solak on 10:33 - Apr 28 with 1254 viewsPatfromPoole

Penny for the thoughts of Dragan Solak on 10:30 - Apr 28 by Southamptonfan

Did anyone see a royal helicopter flying above St Mary's before and after the game? Some inside info exclusive here:

Members of the Brunei Royal family were at the game after arriving and then leaving by helicopter. My inside sources were not told why they were here for the game. Very mysterious stuff.

I assumed that was just some Stoke fans taking the piss.

Penny for the thoughts of Dragan Solak on 10:39 - Apr 28 with 1232 viewsSouthamptonfan

Penny for the thoughts of Dragan Solak on 10:33 - Apr 28 by PatfromPoole

I assumed that was just some Stoke fans taking the piss.

Nope, club officials were talking about it off the record, I saw the helicopter but maybe they were visiting the city, who knows...

Penny for the thoughts of Dragan Solak on 10:43 - Apr 28 with 1219 viewsPatfromPoole

Penny for the thoughts of Dragan Solak on 10:39 - Apr 28 by Southamptonfan

Nope, club officials were talking about it off the record, I saw the helicopter but maybe they were visiting the city, who knows...

Maybe they want to buy one of the cruise ships which was due to dock in Southampton yesterday.

Penny for the thoughts of Dragan Solak on 10:49 - Apr 28 with 1209 viewsSouthamptonfan

Penny for the thoughts of Dragan Solak on 10:43 - Apr 28 by PatfromPoole

Maybe they want to buy one of the cruise ships which was due to dock in Southampton yesterday.

Perhaps. They also left straight after the game and didn't hang around. They were probably shocked about the performance that they had just endured and had to get home.

Penny for the thoughts of Dragan Solak on 11:02 - Apr 28 with 1166 viewsTripleNiemi

Heard they were checking out the safe standing installation as they are pricing up for some scaffolding around the Royal Palace
[Post edited 28 Apr 11:03]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Penny for the thoughts of Dragan Solak on 13:02 - Apr 28 with 996 viewsIfonly

Probably chemtrails. I think I saw MLT looking out the window.
Penny for the thoughts of Dragan Solak on 13:18 - Apr 28 with 961 viewsTimSaint

They heard someone had a Leeds ticket for sale !!

TimSaint

Login to get fewer ads

Penny for the thoughts of Dragan Solak on 13:41 - Apr 28 with 914 viewskingolaf

Dragan is an onion. The club have made some horrendous decisions under his stewardship.
Penny for the thoughts of Dragan Solak on 14:29 - Apr 28 with 832 viewsSouthamptonfan

Penny for the thoughts of Dragan Solak on 13:18 - Apr 28 by TimSaint

They heard someone had a Leeds ticket for sale !!

They bought it off me for a few thousand. Well worth advertising the hottest ticket in town. Just to think someone on here could have had it for under £50!
[Post edited 28 Apr 14:31]

Penny for the thoughts of Dragan Solak on 14:48 - Apr 28 with 799 viewsfelly1

Penny for the thoughts of Dragan Solak on 13:02 - Apr 28 by Ifonly

Probably chemtrails. I think I saw MLT looking out the window.

I had the pleasure of staring at Matt ass at half time.
He came across to where I sit in the Itchen Centre and was talking to some Asian guy in the row in front of me.

My nephew taxted me last night and said the Saints players on the beers in Winch last last drinking in O'neil.
Penny for the thoughts of Dragan Solak on 16:21 - Apr 28 with 716 viewsChesham_Saint

I don't know about the Brunei royal family (as if..!), but about 10 people (men and women) rocked up to my row ten minutes into the match blocking the view for ages in the process. I then moved seats to help them so their friend could sit next to them, only for them all to leave way before half time (completely blocking my view of the Stoke goal) and not come back at all for the second half.

Who are these numpties? That's what, £300+ for 20 mins of football, FFS!

What a bunch of self-regarding tvvats.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Penny for the thoughts of Dragan Solak on 16:34 - Apr 28 with 692 viewsUTS1885

Coates family helicopter ? I was surpised it was allowed to land near a tower block. Ashley at Newcastle use to land his at sholing fc. But there was also a Brunei mush who played for our academy when he was in his early teens.
[Post edited 29 Apr 14:05]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024