Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Announce Ticket Pricing Information For Play Off Semi Final 08:15 - May 2 with 1064 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/62431/saints-announce-ti

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints Announce Ticket Pricing Information For Play Off Semi Final on 13:00 - May 2 with 893 viewsPatfromPoole

Just bought the seats for myself and my daughter.

It's not exactly practical the way they have set it up if you want to buy seats for multiple ST holders.

You have to go into "Friends and Family Reserved Tickets" and then by default they have ticked all your eligible Friends and Family for tickets, which comes out at a scarily high Cart total.

You then have to untick everybody you don't want to buy a ticket for.

I also note it is paper tickets only, which are either to be posted or collected at the ticket office. No Print at Home option.

Good job there are 2 weeks until the game, but I bet a load still arrive late in the post.

All a bit messy, in summary.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Saints Announce Ticket Pricing Information For Play Off Semi Final on 13:15 - May 2 with 855 viewsBuggalugs

Saints Announce Ticket Pricing Information For Play Off Semi Final on 13:00 - May 2 by PatfromPoole

Just bought the seats for myself and my daughter.

It's not exactly practical the way they have set it up if you want to buy seats for multiple ST holders.

You have to go into "Friends and Family Reserved Tickets" and then by default they have ticked all your eligible Friends and Family for tickets, which comes out at a scarily high Cart total.

You then have to untick everybody you don't want to buy a ticket for.

I also note it is paper tickets only, which are either to be posted or collected at the ticket office. No Print at Home option.

Good job there are 2 weeks until the game, but I bet a load still arrive late in the post.

All a bit messy, in summary.

Took me a few attempts to work it out. Proper crap system.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Saints Announce Ticket Pricing Information For Play Off Semi Final on 15:07 - May 2 with 741 viewssaints__fan__73

How much are Saints offering fans to attend?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Saints Announce Ticket Pricing Information For Play Off Semi Final on 15:44 - May 2 with 707 viewsInTimeAddedOn

Saints Announce Ticket Pricing Information For Play Off Semi Final on 15:07 - May 2 by saints__fan__73

They are offering them the chance to dare to dream, to date to dream of the pot of gold at the end of the Wembley rainbow, ultimately the biggest cash prize in world football 🙂 🌎 ⚽️
[Post edited 2 May 16:17]
Saints Announce Ticket Pricing Information For Play Off Semi Final on 16:03 - May 2 with 664 viewsTimSaint

Be interesting to see what allocation they give the away team and how much they charge them.

2,000 at £30 ?

TimSaint

Saints Announce Ticket Pricing Information For Play Off Semi Final on 16:25 - May 2 with 629 viewsLondonSaint76

Saints Announce Ticket Pricing Information For Play Off Semi Final on 15:07 - May 2 by saints__fan__73

They are offering them the chance to help cheer the team back to the Prem where Saints fans can not only rejoice in seeing them back in the Prem but seeing them play there in proper bar stripes - yee-haa 😀😀
https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/24252143.southampton-kit-2024-25-return-red-wh

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Saints Announce Ticket Pricing Information For Play Off Semi Final on 16:42 - May 2 with 613 viewsfranniesTache

Saints Announce Ticket Pricing Information For Play Off Semi Final on 16:03 - May 2 by TimSaint

Be interesting to see what allocation they give the away team and how much they charge them.

2,000 at £30 ?

They've opened block 43 for away fans so that's going to be only the 2k they have to give, also the tickets in the northam next to the away fans are £30, so that'll be the price for away.

Given the agreements are reciprocal you can pretty much bank on the away game being £30 and the allocation around 2k (think Norwich actually give less, but not by much)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024