Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yessssssss 17:18 - May 26 with 1815 viewssaint22

We are premier league
Yessssssss on 17:20 - May 26 with 1795 viewsmushinexile

And Leeds aren't! Top half finish will suit me next season.
Yessssssss on 17:25 - May 26 with 1766 viewsgraveworm

Just don’t relegated after that.
I don’t care

Superb effort
Yessssssss on 17:54 - May 26 with 1666 viewsLondonSaint76

Yessssssss on 17:20 - May 26 by mushinexile

And Leeds aren't! Top half finish will suit me next season.

Look at what Boscombe and Brighton have been able to do so why not….
Oh, and a special mention for Burnley who hurled their toys so far out of their prams (over Tella) that it needed a search party to find them and then refused to loan us Benson in January
We got: Promoted, Brooks in on loan instead and nearly treble the dosh for Tella
You got: Relegated, missed out on a seven figure loan fee and look like you are losing your Manager to Bayern and therefore your best opportunity of coming straight back up
Enjoy the summer break 😀⚽️😀
[Post edited 26 May 17:56]

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Yessssssss on 18:02 - May 26 with 1637 views1885_SFC

Old School is Cool

Yessssssss on 18:33 - May 26 with 1546 viewsSouthamptonfan

All that moaning, Russel this, Russel that. And he has lead us back to the Premier League. 😜

Poll: Who are you voting for?

Yessssssss on 18:48 - May 26 with 1495 viewsareasix

Saint22 what has happen , not a moan.
This guy in every game this season has moaned about the players , manager , club.

Why don’t you learn from this and don’t be negative every game except this one.

Next year we need to stick together as it’s going to be hard hard season but let’s enjoy today and take a rest ready for kick off next season.

And let’s not forget poor old Portsmouth still a league behind us ha ha ha!

Come on your saints what a day.
Yessssssss on 22:15 - May 26 with 1173 viewssaint22

Yessssssss on 18:48 - May 26 by areasix

Saint22 what has happen , not a moan.
This guy in every game this season has moaned about the players , manager , club.

Why don’t you learn from this and don’t be negative every game except this one.

Next year we need to stick together as it’s going to be hard hard season but let’s enjoy today and take a rest ready for kick off next season.

And let’s not forget poor old Portsmouth still a league behind us ha ha ha!

Come on your saints what a day.

I accept that he has proved a point today and getting us promoted is huge!!! So congratulations and let’s enjoy it

However let’s make sure we seriously invest where we need too in the summer and make today count for something next year
Yessssssss on 23:18 - May 26 with 1037 viewsSFC_Referee

What a f*ing day out!
Still nice use of VAR today with it basically being unnoticed for how little it got involved in

Poll: Who’s everyone’s player of the season?

Login to get fewer ads

Yessssssss on 23:20 - May 26 with 1030 viewssledger

isnt it strange how much better saints have been in defending since baz got injured and wilcox p+ssed off
Yessssssss on 23:20 - May 26 with 1029 viewsSFC_Referee

Yessssssss on 18:33 - May 26 by Southamptonfan

All that moaning, Russel this, Russel that. And he has lead us back to the Premier League. 😜

Yeah well even I’ll admit that I was one of those that wanted him out after the Rotherham and Ipswich games, but did say that if he got us up then I didn’t care where we finished, and well fair play to him as that’s what he did!
So Russel Martin you sure did a fine job here and proved many of the doubters like myself wrong this season

Yessssssss on 23:22 - May 26 with 1026 viewsSFC_Referee

Yessssssss on 23:20 - May 26 by sledger

isnt it strange how much better saints have been in defending since baz got injured and wilcox p+ssed off

I think it’s been more down to us going to a back 5 rather than Bazunu, but still McCarthy has been better than Bazunu and hopefully we can get in a top quality keeper for next season like Ramsdale or something (although that is quite an optimistic shout)

Yessssssss on 23:52 - May 26 with 993 viewssaint22

Yessssssss on 23:22 - May 26 by SFC_Referee

I think it’s been more down to us going to a back 5 rather than Bazunu, but still McCarthy has been better than Bazunu and hopefully we can get in a top quality keeper for next season like Ramsdale or something (although that is quite an optimistic shout)

Apparently Ramsdale was in the Saints end today dressed as Hagrid!?!
Now if we could sign him…….
We look hugely improved at the back since losing Baz, that there is RMs first big test ahead
Yessssssss on 23:54 - May 26 with 988 viewssledger

have we gone to a back 5 because wilcoxes influence has gone?
Yessssssss on 03:36 - May 27 with 910 viewsNYC_Saint

Bazunu looks like he's a center midfielder that isn't good enough to play first team football so they gave him a shot in goa. He's quite good, makes some saves and is great passing the ball, however, he's just not a natural 'keeper. McCarthy made a save to his lower left bottom corner toward the end of the game that would be a guaranteed goal vs Bazunu because he's not anticipating that shot and how to save it. We're two for two in bad goalie choices from man city's academy. Get a good 'keeper, keep Downes and get a good striker to work with Armstrong and Stewart and we should be able to compete very well...
Yessssssss on 05:41 - May 27 with 863 viewssaint22

Yessssssss on 03:36 - May 27 by NYC_Saint

Bazunu looks like he's a center midfielder that isn't good enough to play first team football so they gave him a shot in goa. He's quite good, makes some saves and is great passing the ball, however, he's just not a natural 'keeper. McCarthy made a save to his lower left bottom corner toward the end of the game that would be a guaranteed goal vs Bazunu because he's not anticipating that shot and how to save it. We're two for two in bad goalie choices from man city's academy. Get a good 'keeper, keep Downes and get a good striker to work with Armstrong and Stewart and we should be able to compete very well...

I would say we need another good CB if Janny gets injured we are lacking
And we need a decent LB too
Yessssssss on 10:32 - May 27 with 606 viewsButty101

Yessssssss on 05:41 - May 27 by saint22

What a great day. Almost worth the pain of relegation for a day out!

Had we had McCarthy in goal all season we would have gone straight up.

Will Smallbone is a modern day David Armstrong with his late runs into the box . The foundations of the team are there to be competitive next season

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Yessssssss on 11:28 - May 27 with 539 views1885_SFC

Just treated myself this morning to a 75 inch TV to watch the Premier League on next season. I've just opened the box and there are no Leeds....

Old School is Cool

Yessssssss on 13:17 - May 27 with 468 viewsSalisburySaint

Yessssssss on 10:32 - May 27 by Butty101

What a great day. Almost worth the pain of relegation for a day out!

Had we had McCarthy in goal all season we would have gone straight up.

Will Smallbone is a modern day David Armstrong with his late runs into the box . The foundations of the team are there to be competitive next season

Smallbone has got the same haircut too
Yessssssss on 13:23 - May 27 with 458 viewsCenturion

David Armstrong...great player.
Affectionate chants of 'Bald Eagle' from the Archers!
Yessssssss on 14:48 - May 27 with 384 viewsGRIM

Yessssssss on 05:41 - May 27 by saint22

We've got a decent left back out on loan.
Perraud, bring him back.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024